Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the moment it smells like a scam - page 3. (Read 491 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
When the scammer tells you...

1) to give him your wallet id and password

2) to use a blockchain wallet he created for you.

3) to fund your wallet after you changed your password

4) that you will get 5000% back in a day (high percentual return in a short period of time)

Any more??? let's discuss!!!!

P.S. by the way, I have found a very good platform called gebepay and I have used it a couple of times and found it pretty useful and safe to buy products or services with my ETH, anyway have a look!

For some people it is already obvious that it is a scam. But for some beginners and gold chasers they will always try to go that way since they don't have any experiences yet.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The promise of huge return on investments, with all guarantee is one of the redflags I use to eliminate scam project.Each time i see that in a project paper or website, my scam meter is then almost reading 100 percent, i steer clear
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
The fact that you describe everything is true. You can also add if the scammer very much praises and advertises his project and promises big profits in a short period of time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰

4) that you will get 5000% back in a day (high percentual return in a short period of time)

P.S. by the way, I have found a very good platform called gebepay and I have used it a couple of times and found it pretty useful and safe to buy products or services with my ETH, anyway have a look!

Will thanks for this your good advise bro,on how to determine those smell fishy if the project or those people who want to scam your crypto coins,otherwise  in terms  of platform  thats you advertise,we dont have much familiar about this gebepay,then we  much research about this kind of new platform  before we considered its very useful and safe to buy product,but for a moment  i must use first my own  platform exchanges the bitfinex.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275

There many traits from where people can identify that a project is a scam. You have mentioned many of them. We should always read the whitepaper carefully. It should include all the important details of the project. Then also read about the developing team and about their qualification and experience. If it is a scam, we will not find much information. The idea should also be unique and new.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: