Pages:
Author

Topic: When Is The Right Time To Trade Your Tokens - page 5. (Read 3403 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
I just saw this article posted in Medium and this is so interesting. It will help you to know when is the right time to trade your altcoins to earn big profits!

This article entitled "The battle for $10000". Enjoy reading!
Link: https://medium.com/mark-price/the-battle-for-10000-d6abfdfee151

Whenever you feel like it because in the end, whatever happens, it is yourself that will benefit or it is still only your fault. You could check out the market and speculate with the current trend but in the end of the day, your decision is not for sure will yield the maximum profit. Just try to find the line where at least more than your capital so you won't lose much.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Everyone decides on his own, when it is the right time. Besides, somebody is happy with 10 percent price increase and thinks that it is the right moment, another one believes that the right moment to sell a coin is when it makes at least x3.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
I just saw this article posted in Medium and this is so interesting. It will help you to know when is the right time to trade your altcoins to earn big profits!

This article entitled "The battle for $10000". Enjoy reading!
Link: https://medium.com/mark-price/the-battle-for-10000-d6abfdfee151

Really interesting article, but there is nothing special for me. It is clear that there is a game in the crypto market and every player wants to win and earn. It is also clear that the price is specially seen down to buy there, and then create demand and sell. But all this for the short term, but what about the long term? If you have similar articles for the long term only, then I would love to read them. And of course, in order to trade and earn money, you need to know the rules of the game in the market.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
True that, but there are measures that we can suggest when to trade our token.  Just like suggesting the holder to have a target price for the holder to sell his token.  Of course the set target price must be realistic else he will end up losing his investment and end with lots of worthless token in hand. Or it will take him a lifetime and yet he won't be able to sell his token because of the unrealistic target price.  Once the target price is met then that is the time he can sell his token.
When the price reaches the target, that's the time to sell coins. With the unstable market situation, holding a coin for a long time is very risky, there are times when we must determine the attitude so as not to suffer losses because of the desire to get big profits.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
I believe nothing is sure shot in the crypto market. The market can move either way anytime nobody has control over it. Nobody knows better than ourselves when to buy or when to sell. One thing always keep in mind nobody helps you to earn it is you or your knowledge that helps you regularly to earn from this market.
No one will decide for you, it's your own understanding that will keep you alive inside this industry. The right time to trade your tokens is when you decided to let go either you are already satisfied with outcome or you are willing to let go and try another project to support. You need to keep your spirit high as there's always downfall that you will encounter. Your investment needs to be done in a proper manner, sell when you believe it's fine to let go.

True that, but there are measures that we can suggest when to trade our token.  Just like suggesting the holder to have a target price for the holder to sell his token.  Of course the set target price must be realistic else he will end up losing his investment and end with lots of worthless token in hand. Or it will take him a lifetime and yet he won't be able to sell his token because of the unrealistic target price.  Once the target price is met then that is the time he can sell his token.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
I believe nothing is sure shot in the crypto market. The market can move either way anytime nobody has control over it. Nobody knows better than ourselves when to buy or when to sell. One thing always keep in mind nobody helps you to earn it is you or your knowledge that helps you regularly to earn from this market.
No one will decide for you, it's your own understanding that will keep you alive inside this industry. The right time to trade your tokens is when you decided to let go either you are already satisfied with outcome or you are willing to let go and try another project to support. You need to keep your spirit high as there's always downfall that you will encounter. Your investment needs to be done in a proper manner, sell when you believe it's fine to let go.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
I think the right time for trading our token is after listing on exchange market soon as possible, although coin have bounty campaign project because team of ICO have much supply and make price down, you have be quiet to know when active for deposit and trading without waiting one hour because price be dump.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Everyone decides for himself when it is best for him to buy or sell his cryptocurrencies, but the most reliable option at the moment is of course to buy cryptocurrencies when the market drops sharply, which has been happening for almost two years, and when the market starts growing again and then there will be the best option for the sale of your cryptocurrencies, if you do not want to hold of course even longer.
I agree on such a sharp fall, even Bitcoin, why not buy it for $ 8,000. I think that this is a very profitable investment now, because it is very difficult to invest in business.
Bitcoin is very expensive now. I would wait before investing in anything on the market.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
Time is the key when trading because when you buy a token, the value of that token will just increase in just a matter of time why? there are so many traders around the world holding tokens. The supply and demand is also the key here. When the demand is increasing it is better to just hold your token because there are a high chance that it'll increase. You should have your goal so that you don't have to hold your tokens when the right time comes.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Best time to take an action and do trade is checking the volume if its real then you and buy and sell. Also, you can trade when there is a good news about the development of the altcoin features.

As of today, its better to trade now and take advantage of the market crisis since the value could go low and high and msrket is very unpredictable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
People always wanted a high amount of exchange into thier tokens so they must have strategies like holding it for a while and sell it if it has a high amount of exchange or sell it immedaitely if its price is acceptable to you but you can do it inly if you are doing a close monitoring to the project that you wanted to sell your tokens.
Activity: 168
The most advanced from the one I follow is UOS. I believe you must have heard of their protocol if you are deeply into crypto, cause guys are pretty popular these days. In few words, UOS enables people to interact in the digital environment as sovereign individuals by own reputation system that scores digital entities based on the network’s feedback. But of course, better check out more on their website - it is just UOS. Network

Hmm, so far sounds very interesting, let me have a closer look at what the guys are offering and get back with own thoughts, thank you!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
And are there any that suit these requirements? Any you can recommend?

The most advanced from the one I follow is UOS. I believe you must have heard of their protocol if you are deeply into crypto, cause guys are pretty popular these days. In few words, UOS enables people to interact in the digital environment as sovereign individuals by own reputation system that scores digital entities based on the network’s feedback. But of course, better check out more on their website - it is just UOS. Network
True. But on the other hand, this is what makes such solutions even more attractive

And are there any that suit these requirements? Any you can recommend?
Good evening yourdano. You strategy makes sense, but unfortunately, these days it is not very simple to choose the solution that will be with both applicable, new and innovative idea

True. But on the other hand, this is what makes such solutions even more attractive
I would say that much basically depends on exact solutions. And all in all, the process of choosing tokens is very important. I always try to pay attention only to solutions that bring real value

Good evening yourdano. You strategy makes sense, but unfortunately, these days it is not very simple to choose the solution that will be with both applicable, new and innovative idea
I would say that much basically depends on exact solutions. And all in all, the process of choosing tokens is very important. I always try to pay attention only to solutions that bring real value
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
when talking about bounty token results. I will not wait long, as soon as the token has a market I immediately sell it. I made this choice because based on experience so far, the longer the token I keep the more worthless it will be. actualy selling strategies differ depending on the owner.
my strategy is very different from yours. I do not want to sell coins of projects that I think are very promising. I continue to hold all tokens that I receive from bounty campaigns

yes, if the token looks very promising and the project that was launched can run successfully, usually what I do is hold my token for the long term because the future of the token is very good to be used as a form of long-term investment
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
Personally, I think that the right time to sell tokens is when the price on the exchange is very acceptable for sale. But since the price is always unpredictable and they only have to watch the price of the token.
Thats why it needs close monitoring to be able to timing the right opportunity to sell. If your tokens came from bounties as a reward usually after getting listed in exchanges the price are drastically decreasing due to hunters dumping their tokens. So it would be better to think carefully if these tokens will gain value in the future if you hold or its best to sell it immediately once the price is acceptable.
Pages:
Jump to: