Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the sign that Bitcoin is recovering and it will Bounce?? - page 2. (Read 222 times)

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
Soon  Smiley , after $10k Resistance is broke bitcoin price will rise slowly and of course some altcoins will also rise. So for now just HOLD your bitcoin. Btw eth price its low too for now about $900~$950 you can buy it and make quick profit (sell on $1000). Good luck!
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
When bitcoin's $10k resistance is broke,probably it will skyrocket once again from the dips,so lets hope bitcoin's price would not break the $8k support because if that happens bitcoin will crash down to $4k support levels which means it  is done.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Power the World for FREE
Hi there , newbie question Smiley

When do you see bitcoin signs of recovering , the bottom has been reach and it will bounce up ??

Thanks

all those that say bitcoin is recovering basically say so because they either are making blind analysis or second they simply say that to push propagandistic information deliberatly,

so do you think the decline is not finished and bitcoin will continue to fall?
some people suggest to hold and buy back. what is your advice?
I think it's still going to go down, but the best trading strategy is holding.
Because when you sell, you may not know when it's the bottom of a bitcoin, and then forget to buy it back, so you'll regret it when it goes up again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Professional traders use technical analysis. These are based from combination of charts, indicators and candlestick patterns. Based on daily candle stick pattern and RSI, BTC is already at oversold zone when it hit 8K yesterday, with this I expect it to dip to around 7k and should have a bullish run in the next week or so.

disclaimer: I strongly deny that I am a professional trader
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
if we see the past trend then btc will take 2 or 3 more months to bounce back. moreover crypto world is unpredictable it can bounce back any time but i have seen in some telegram groups that in the 6th month of 2018 bull run will return to the market.. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
When is the bottom of the fall?
There is a very simple standard of judgment, and when all the groups about cryptocurrencies start to get quiet, this is a good time to buy. Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
Maybe quantity of short positions for btcusd can give you idea that quantity of people expecting it to go down are less at the moment. It is a sign that it is recovering. But it is not enough itself of course.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101

When do you see bitcoin signs of recovering , the bottom has been reach and it will bounce up ??

Thanks

all those that say bitcoin is recovering basically say so because they either are making blind analysis or second they simply say that to push propagandistic information deliberatly,

so do you think the decline is not finished and bitcoin will continue to fall?
some people suggest to hold and buy back. what is your advice?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

Thanks

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: