Pages:
Author

Topic: When Litecoin dips really low in price, I am buying a LOT! - page 3. (Read 430 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
I was able to sell my LTC those days since I regretted not selling or cashing out some of my alts and BTC in 2017 ATH. I already learned my lesson on setting realistic amount only. But LTC is no doubt a good investment that can wait anytime since it's price never falls too low, I'll try to buy LTC one of this days again.

If you chose a good coin on their low time, you'll always make a profit if you have patience to hold it. So, it would be a good idea to keep at least 5 different popular and trusted coins and buy them on their lower price while sell on higher. Halving generally increases the price of a mineable coin as it would mean decrease in amount of coin issued in the same interval of time.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
I was able to sell my LTC those days since I regretted not selling or cashing out some of my alts and BTC in 2017 ATH. I already learned my lesson on setting realistic amount only. But LTC is no doubt a good investment that can wait anytime since it's price never falls too low, I'll try to buy LTC one of this days again.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
The price of LTC rose around the time of its halving. It has always done so. The next halving of litecoin would occur in 1384 days. That's more than 3 years and 9 months. That's a long time to wait. But there's another popular coin about to go through another halving soon. Within the next year. Could anyone guess the coin?
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Over the years, Litecoin has been reliable for surging when BTC price pops.  Last winter I bought 15 LTC at $30 each, along with many other alt coins.  However, I foolishly didn't sell it at $140 a few months later and the price has retreated.

So I'll be ready for the next price cycle.  Buy low sell high!  When I feel the price has bottomed, I will buy hundreds of LTC.

I didn't sell my LTC for $140 in June because I thought BTC was beginning its next huge price swing, and it didn't last.  Like me in my wife, it shot its load too soon.   Shocked

Litecoin is already cheap right now. I treat $50ish price of Litecoin as cheap already. It is always easy for Litecoin to hit $100. That is an unarguable fact. No worries for having not sold yours at $140. It will not take a couple of months for Litecoin to hit another $140 and even higher. My Litecoin's are not for selling even at $140. I will wait for the $300 level before a portion of it will hit the exchange for selling.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Over the years, Litecoin has been reliable for surging when BTC price pops.  Last winter I bought 15 LTC at $30 each, along with many other alt coins.  However, I foolishly didn't sell it at $140 a few months later and the price has retreated.

So I'll be ready for the next price cycle.  Buy low sell high!  When I feel the price has bottomed, I will buy hundreds of LTC.

I didn't sell my LTC for $140 in June because I thought BTC was beginning its next huge price swing, and it didn't last.  Like me in my wife, it shot its load too soon.   Shocked

Hahaha dude I laughed so hard at your statement " Like me in my wife, it shot its load too soon" I know the feeling but still...that was not properly to tell.

Whenever litecoin has a dip, the all market has a dip not only litecoin but I understand your point of view as Litecoin one day I think it will secure back that number 2 spot on coinmarketcap. If you're expecting only the bottom to buy , you may miss it if you somehow don't have low placed buy orders to secure the coins when a dump occur.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

ya litecoin is kinda like doge in that sense, usually has a good pump once a year or so
i dont think it has in a while so it might be due!
LTC could have been as big as BTC price wise if it had a slightly different inception, its a great coin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
Like me in my wife, it shot its load too soon.   Shocked
Way too much information, but I get your point.

Can't fault you for thinking ltc would go higher, because it seemed like a sure thing for a while there that most altcoins would, but the crypto market has a way of giving a reality check to all of us at some time or another.  I'm not so sure ltc is the best coin to be buying right now, but I don't think it's the worst by any means.  It'll be one of the ones that survives while the lesser quality ones will be headed towards zero.

Buy low sell high!  When I feel the price has bottomed, I will buy hundreds of LTC.
At least you get that fundamental principle of investing instead of what most people are doing now, which is staying out of the market.  Litecoin may not have bottomed just yet, but it's probably close.  I wouldn't wait too long before backing up the truck.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: