Pages:
Author

Topic: When next bull run happen?? - page 5. (Read 1983 times)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 24, 2019, 12:23:10 AM
what you think guys , before halving , after halving , no bull run
if only i can predict?for sure i will become a millionaire but the problem is we cannot and i am sure no one does.

but upon the choices?i will choose the "After halving"

because it has been happening for couple of times so there is no wrong looking for that one to happen.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
December 23, 2019, 11:25:32 PM
1 thing for sure that bull is coming near because indications are all over place,standing in almost exact price for how many months/so what can we expect from the market?
We don't  know no one can know when bullrun happen again. No one can know and no one can say when that happen but one thing i asure you bullrun coming soon and i will wait that happen. We must have patience and wait for that date we never know tomorrow bitcoin will bull run.
we have no choice but to wait,not if youw ant to risk in another investments first while waiting
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
December 23, 2019, 10:55:12 PM
We don't  know no one can know when bullrun happen again. No one can know and no one can say when that happen but one thing i asure you bullrun coming soon and i will wait that happen. We must have patience and wait for that date we never know tomorrow bitcoin will bull run.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
December 23, 2019, 06:22:24 PM
Halving is the obvious thing that everyone is talking about, but I'm sure that we won't see a sudden increase exactly when halving happens - most likely it has already been (or is currently being) priced in. Everyone expects an increase, and buyers and sellers are both aware of that.

Pricing in no longer happens at single phases or even specific ones, but as you suggest,,, is going to be continuous throughout. So we have even been seeing the pricing in happen as part of the 2017 bull, and 2018 and this year has been a result of correctional action in those pricings in.

Like you said though everyone is expecting the increase but will expectation lead to that really?
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
December 23, 2019, 02:31:58 PM
Expect the next bull run, only in 2021, but very much hope that it can happen next year, although not likely due to the bear market.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
December 23, 2019, 12:14:41 PM
I could suggest that we better not chase nor expect Bullrun now, it comes to us momentarily which no one will know.
Cause if we think that Bullrun will surely come, then we think that we have been manipulated but we are not, and we are still in the decentralized form of market. And this is a reason why the crypto market is full of excitement and surprises.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
December 23, 2019, 11:15:58 AM
I am optimistic that there will be a bull run before halving starts. But there is no assurance. There is always the tendency that those whales that wanted to dump big will be releasing because they know that people are hoping for a bull run. Whatever happens, Bitcoin will remain a good investment because the supply is becoming more difficult and its demand is growing.  
I'm also very optimistic even though there are no guarantees to come true. and I think this increase will occur after halving, maybe 2 months after, then there will be an increase. before that happens it's clear I'm sure the big whales will try dumping btc prices to the lowest point after which they pump as high as possible, as happened in 2017.
we will not return to the lowest point. now the market is getting ready for halving from bitcoin. but I think the effect of the price increase will be seen immediately. unlike halving that has happened to LTC or other altcoins which are considered to have failed to make the market pump.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
December 23, 2019, 10:35:11 AM
I am optimistic that there will be a bull run before halving starts. But there is no assurance. There is always the tendency that those whales that wanted to dump big will be releasing because they know that people are hoping for a bull run. Whatever happens, Bitcoin will remain a good investment because the supply is becoming more difficult and its demand is growing.  
I'm also very optimistic even though there are no guarantees to come true. and I think this increase will occur after halving, maybe 2 months after, then there will be an increase. before that happens it's clear I'm sure the big whales will try dumping btc prices to the lowest point after which they pump as high as possible, as happened in 2017.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
December 23, 2019, 10:15:03 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
December 23, 2019, 10:05:06 AM
Now the bull run is showing signs of starting. I was quite excited when 2 times saw BTC hit the support of $ 6k4 and turned up immediately. This makes me feel like the sharks are not accepting the price of bitcoin lower, they will be willing to push its price high before the halving event takes place. so I believe the cows are hiding a lot, it's waiting for a good time to start an explosion. We should be psychologically prepared now and start buying bitcoin, 2020 will be a glorious year for fans of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
December 23, 2019, 09:34:15 AM
As we know many people predict that before halving bitcoin comes, there will be an increase in the price of bitcoin.
but there are also some people like tone vays saying there is no price increase before halving comes. but I predict that before halving bitcoin there will be an increase like tradingshoot said look at his chart below

Activity: 686
Merit: 35
December 23, 2019, 08:57:44 AM
I doubt anyone has a clue when we will see another bull run again, lots of anticipation of bull run happening this year end but from the look of things it is uncertain, the way i see it, bull run will likely take people by surprise, when everyone list expect it, it will occur, we can only hope it happens.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
December 23, 2019, 08:53:52 AM
No one dont know exactly. But it should happens definitely. As shows previous bullrun were happened before halving (started) and than had countinued for 1 year after halving. So next year should be a start of new bullrun...
Bull run will definitely happen but we cant exactly tell when. Halving can be an indication but still there's no assurance so we cant rely to this event next year.

We need good news to affect the price. Waiting for it to happen can cause stress so I keep myself busy to avoid monitoring the market often, lets enjoy this holiday season and forget the market for a while.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
December 23, 2019, 05:06:28 AM
No one dont know exactly. But it should happens definitely. As shows previous bullrun were happened before halving (started) and than had countinued for 1 year after halving. So next year should be a start of new bullrun...
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
December 23, 2019, 02:43:18 AM
Halving is the obvious thing that everyone is talking about, but I'm sure that we won't see a sudden increase exactly when halving happens - most likely it has already been (or is currently being) priced in. Everyone expects an increase, and buyers and sellers are both aware of that.

We don't necessarily have to look that far ahead. What about the price rises we are seeing right now? Bitcoin has bounced back very strongly from a lower support line, and we are seeing a strong recovery now. If bitcoin can push through $8k, I think that might mark the start of another bull run. Not saying it will definitely happen as it is very early days, but the current movements are promising.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
December 23, 2019, 02:20:03 AM
I think we can think of bull run from now on.  I was also surprised that Bitcoin's price continued to pump sharply when it touched $ 6k5.  This shows that buyers are very willing to spend a lot of money on bitcoin and they are expecting 2020 to be a powerful pump.  when the crowd is so big we won't be able to fight them and I believe bitcoin will soon exceed $ 9k in Q1 2020. so this is a good time for us to buy bitcoin and hold it until  Halving.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
December 23, 2019, 02:06:24 AM
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
December 22, 2019, 07:48:57 PM
Take this to the bank if you wish. The next bull run will happen after adoption by centralised bodies and government in USA and Europe. And of course this means regulation. If this happens, I am sure the rest of the world will jump into cryptocurrency and then comes the massive bull run
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
December 22, 2019, 12:25:35 PM
Two times we can expect the bull run in the price market. First in the first quarter we can find the bump like we see every year. Next one at the time of halving we can see the price growth for sure but that will fall in the September month only.
When there is growth please utilise the coins and sell it at the perfect time.
Many expects to see bull run to happen when there is halving. The point is we do not know yet when it will be, but of course there is a positive note that a good thing to explode in crypto. Well that’s a good also to sell our coin when their is profit.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 22, 2019, 08:50:18 AM
It could happen soon but in the meantime, it's a good idea to stock up on exchange tokens like BNB and ecxx in preparation, imo.
i agree about BNB but about that ecxx?what is that?

i also agree about stocking for now as the bull seems longer to come Holding is what we can do these days.added the movement of market that cannot be predicted ,going up and down.
No one knows when the bull market will start. I have read a lot of predictions from 2018 until now and they say that the bull market will start soon. But until now, the bear market is still here and still makes many investors lose. So I don't think there will be any signs of a bull market in 2020 either
well most of the predictions in 2018 did not come to 2019 but in coming 2020 there are many things we can expect specially the bull coming.
Pages:
Jump to: