Pages:
Author

Topic: When NFT board? - page 2. (Read 401 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
August 29, 2021, 04:44:17 AM
I don't think we need to have new NFT board or any temporary hype boards, and that won't bring any new genuine members, but I would much more want to see Lightning Network board.

In July visa didn't buy NFT. (I meant things got to a new level in the last few weeks)
It's just waste of money buying rocks and other images on centralized network that forks all the time and that you can't use when Vitalik say don't send transactions.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
August 29, 2021, 04:35:13 AM
what do you think?

If another board for altcoin must be created, it should "Smart Contract" board which cover lots of technology/feature based on it such as cryptokitties, DeFi, NFT, DAO and many more.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
August 29, 2021, 02:10:23 AM
Since you are veteran member, you should have known about using search option and leaving your request/arguments in of the existing "when" NFT board" threads.

Just because there is a lot of hype around NFTs doesn't mean that same thing is happening here and that's the main requirement for getting a separate board; existing one being dominated by NFTs, which is obviously not the case.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
August 29, 2021, 02:02:40 AM
NFTs are getting hyped, but it doesn't have THAT amount of interest to have it's own board. Heck, even having just one megathread for NFTs should be totally fine. Or at least, one megathread for each collection(one for BAYC, one for penguins, etc).
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
August 29, 2021, 01:26:28 AM
what do you think?

Not necessary just as DeFi, master nood, staking, Memes,  etc boards weren't necessary. The hype will die down eventually when people start realizing what they're or were buying are mostly worthless or not worth as much as they're been auction and also the creators of those NFT are just reaping them off. If it's not associated with Bitcoin it's an alt not minding what they decide to call it so they all fit in the alternative board.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
August 29, 2021, 12:40:52 AM
How many times do you want this repeated:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.57500005

No much NFT posts on this forum, obviously scanty and can fit into altcoin boards.

People like me won't post NFT related posts on other boards. In July visa didn't buy NFT. (I meant things got to a new level in the last few weeks)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
August 28, 2021, 11:16:43 PM
I think the best we need for now is lighting network board.

How many times do you want this repeated:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.57500005

No much NFT posts on this forum, obviously scanty and can fit into altcoin boards.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
August 28, 2021, 11:03:34 PM
With so much hype around it, I think we need an NFT board. we might get some new users too!

what do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: