Pages:
Author

Topic: When Should I Expect The Next Bull Run? - page 2. (Read 20653 times)

Activity: 648
Merit: 101
I think it's just that they are saying that the beginning of a crypto change, as in 2017 the price is up to 4qtr in that year. we might be waiting for it.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
Bitcoin bull run has started but altcoins bull run is yet to be seen, the season of altcoin is probably coming soon, because the movement is around btc mainly.
Activity: 432
No one can say with absolute certainty when a bull run will come. In one way or the other, we are all eagerly waiting for that day. However, based on predictions from expects and current indication, we can say the bull run is very imminent, if not already begun
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Yes, I really want to believe that the market has started, after such a long correction, I think that there really is a beginning, let's see what's next, maybe we will again see new records in the value of coins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
The bull run is here again and we all waited all though out 2018 but thank God the market have moved from recovery phase and the bull has started running again and this is the best time to buy in so as to profit from the market price rise but you should also know that the market can be volatile on unpredictable.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Bull run is already here mate. With btc is approaching at 8k usd, I'm confident that it will be a 15k usd end of this month. Unfortunately for me I don't have much funds to buy BTC when it was at 3400 usd. As I would have made a good profit by now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
Now all signs of crypto spring. Perhaps the Bull Run has already begun. We need more time to say as accurately as possible what is happening with the market. The main thing that would not be a strong dump.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
the next bull run is starting.. check out the price and chart of bitcoin as of today.. market is green and its really nice to see how the price of bitcoin went up
Every traders and investors who's still holding are surely happy right now, after seeing the current rise there's a lots of profits that can be cash out or can hold for much longer in order to have more and much higher value of earnings, the bull is really bringing lots of growth.
Activity: 742
the next bull run is starting.. check out the price and chart of bitcoin as of today.. market is green and its really nice to see how the price of bitcoin went up
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
I got into Crypto July 2017 , as newbie i was much afraid so i never took the risk so 2017 bull run pass over me .. 2018 the expectation was really high  so i took the risk but things fall apart .. I invested $5000 in Altcoins last year but right its  worth  less than $400 ..  I know one  day there is going to be another bull  run .. Should i expect the bull run this year or i should  expect it in three years time  !!
basically market price movements are unpredictable and certainly there is no certainty when the next increase will occur, if you start investing in 2017 yesterday at least you have to be patient to wait so long that the investment you have in cryptocurrency cannot easily lose its value. as much as possible you should be able to avoid panic and still believe that market price movements will increase even more sharply even though it takes a long time
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
When you should expect the next bull run just like what happens way back year 2017 in which the market and bitcoin becomes very huge and almost all of the coins are getting higher and higher? I think before you think of that you must need to think first on how you will cut the losses that you are getting because of the down of the market last year 2018 so that you can also recover the losses that you are getting for now. For now I am starting to explore the world of trading and the trading platform that I am using is darb finance, because in this trading platform someone told to me that this  could be easy to earn more  profit and earn more than the normal profit that we've getting. So lets go back on when should the next bull run will come, I think the next bull run will came this year because of the 2 continuously golden cross happen last month and this month  of May, when that golden cross continuously happens the bull run  may came, lets wait another  5 golden  cross and I promise you that the bull run you  are  waiting will come.
Activity: 822
Bull run will definitely come, when it start not all coin will moon dead coin with no active dev will not mooon now the question is if your $5000 was invested on good project or not, if you invested in shit coin don't expect a miracle to happen, if you invested in good project, just sit back and relax.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
What do you mean by bull run? Every time the market has bullish and bearish trend. Now the market is bullish as compared to some months ago with most of the coins increasing slightly in price. The market is volatile. So it is almost unlikely to see the market 100 percent bullish trend. Instead we can expect a slightly correction in prices of coins. Lets be content with small amount of profit.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
I believe that slow growth is better than bull ran - it keeps market stable. Last thing which we need is another market bubble like this one from 2017/2018. I'm only investing my free savings, so I'm not afraid of loosing and I don't have pressure on trading. I prefer to keep holding my coins, in current situation this is more profitable for me (especially because I'm currently mostly holding FuturoCoin, and after masternode update it's generating passive incomes for masternode owners)
Activity: 644
The strategy you use is not in line with your expectations. In 2018 the price of coins has dropped very sharply. And not only do you suffer losses, but there are still many people who are trapped in harm. But now it's time for you to get up and get back to the market. You must start investing because the market shows a very positive trend.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
I am very sympathetic to you, I also consider investing in altcoins not to be the best idea (many are waiting for the bull, but I don’t think it will be soon ... I’m afraid you will be disappointed ... hope that the situation with altcoins of 2017 will repeat has pushed you to invest means in them, I would like this hope to come true ... I also believe that sometime a bull will come, but I do not believe in altcoins, most of them will not live to a bull run ... good luck and patience to you!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Now the bull market has come
I don't think so mate, this is not yet the bull run we are all dreaming of. IMO the market is still on its recovery stage and as we look to CMC the latest update on btc's price is $5.9k+ (still very far from the $20k we experienced last 2017). Nevertheless, this uptrend we are experiencing right now was a great sign but for the meantime let's keep being patient Smiley.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I think the next bullrun will be huge that the last one just hold on to your tokens and coins ,I'm expecting the next bullrun in 2021 because of the next bitcoin Halving ,if you don't know what halving is do some research using google
Activity: 397
Looking at what altcoins you have invested in, if it is a strong project whose price has fallen due to the bear market, then perhaps you will wait for growth. But if the project is shit, then maybe you need to wait for the first pump and sell the coins to reduce the loss.
Now the bull market has come and gives excitement to the crypto owner, because the potential for profits is already in sight. Just choose a few altcoins in the top 5, then analyze with confidence and then invest.
The crypto market is always moving at all times, so waiting causes a loss of momentum because prices have gone up and potential profits are lost. In crypto trading the most important thing is patience and execution at the right time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I think that the next bullrun will be no earlier than October of this year, and maybe later
We can't assure that, there's still more things that needed for more adoptions to happen, the halving next might be one those reasons why
investors will buy and hold, as they are expecting good movements before or after the halving, we should not be relied from one specific
events but sets of it in order to really see the bull to happen.
I’ve always had the same thought, but recently I started seeing some people saying that there is no longer going to be a Bull run this year and that it is going to be next year after the halving. I’m just getting quite confused about it. Have checked and the next halving is going to be on May 2020, Meeehn that’s quite a long time from now, about 14 months.
Pages:
Jump to: