Pages:
Author

Topic: When solo mining, how will the 50LTC be payed to you? - page 2. (Read 1697 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello, after I checked the BTC-E site, I suddenly realized that LTC is easier to mine and carries more values compared to nmc. So I used guiminer, manually set the litecoin.conf file, and started litecoin wallet in server mode. I connected to 127.0.0.1 and mined at a speed of 480MH/s with the R7950 50btc.com had given me, got 6 shares accepted, but there is nothing payed to me. Is this the right method of solo mining?

A bit off topic but 480 mh/s on a 7950? Somethings a bit wrong there. I push over 750 MH/s on a 7970 on 50btc's pool
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Bump up. Please help me.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Hello, after I checked the BTC-E site, I suddenly realized that LTC is easier to mine and carries more values compared to nmc. So I used guiminer, manually set the litecoin.conf file, and started litecoin wallet in server mode. I connected to 127.0.0.1 and mined at a speed of 480MH/s with the R7950 50btc.com had given me, got 6 shares accepted, but there is nothing payed to me. Is this the right method of solo mining?
Pages:
Jump to: