Pages:
Author

Topic: When the fuds / weak heands / noobs get out ..... - page 2. (Read 249 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
It is really annoying how sensitive the market is.
Any bad news causes fud, but great news wont cause fomo.
FUD in weak hands creates an annoyingly bearish market
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Yeah but no one cares about those weak hands and coward people who are always selling at half of the price because they are "scared"

Those people are those who invest on the ATH, and we can not blame them after all.. But it was their choice.
Yes, it always happens, week hands are the ultimate loosers, im sure majority of such people who sold their bags in the bearish market will be buying back at higher prices later and they will provide the bullish momentum to the market.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I think the theory of FOMO is what really happen here, those onlookers waited for long and can't withstand the temptation and jump in but where burnt and sold in haste because they don't want to be to be in long term. Most people always tell the story of those that bought BTC at $10 and hold still $10000' but didn't know how difficult it is to withstand such temptation to sell and take profit
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
Yes, it always happens, week hands are the ultimate loosers, im sure majority of such people who sold their bags in the bearish market will be buying back at higher prices later and they will provide the bullish momentum to the market.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
After btc hitting 20k lot of new comers wanted in

they panic , sell low , they caused the market crash

But the good thing that they are decreasing and getting out of the game day after day coz they are selling low (we are the buyers)

after that the market will go green and they will be watching and regretting (omg i had that coin and i sold it -5000% )

they will buy their coins high from us 

we should be thankful Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: