Pages:
Author

Topic: When the market cap hits 1,000,000,000,000, what will be the BitCoin Price? - page 2. (Read 277 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
ah this is quite imposible but who knows out there many people who interest in bitcoins will gain more than 2 times or even triple?
this is why the bitcoins value was an unique coin. i just hope it will be happend.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Current marketcap is half of $1 trillion so if bitcoin dominance will remain same than price per bitcoin would be at Current price ($17000) x 2 = $34000 or anywhere near it because supply might also increase slightly by that time.

Same calculation can be used for other alts that you have mentioned, just multiply their current price by 2.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
The market cap won`t hit 1 trillion dollars at February 2018.This is pretty optimistic.
I guess that it might reach 1 trillion during the summer,if everything is OK with the markets (no bubbles,no panic) and there are no cryptocurrency bans in the big countries.The BTC dominance will decrease for sure,cryptocurrencies like ethereum or ripple will be pumped a lot during the next year.
I don`t care about the exact bitcoin price,i just want mass bitcoin adoption,which will make the price more stable and make the speculative investors run away.
If speculators leave the bitcoin, they can trigger a collapse in prices and panic. They don't disturb me. I do not trade on the stock exchange so their pumps and dumps I don't care. On the other hand when speculators include the pump they create a beautiful picture and attract new users who like the price increase.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
The market cap won`t hit 1 trillion dollars at February 2018.This is pretty optimistic.
I guess that it might reach 1 trillion during the summer,if everything is OK with the markets (no bubbles,no panic) and there are no cryptocurrency bans in the big countries.The BTC dominance will decrease for sure,cryptocurrencies like ethereum or ripple will be pumped a lot during the next year.
I don`t care about the exact bitcoin price,i just want mass bitcoin adoption,which will make the price more stable and make the speculative investors run away.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
I agree with this, i know that there was a formula to calculate all this thing, but i do not remember how it was done and i am too lazy to search it, because it was on the forum, posted a few months ago.

That magic formula you can't remember is (price of coins) x (number of coins in circulation) = market cap price.

When it hits 1,000,000,000,000, what will be the BitCoin Price?
My Guess: 25,000 USD

BTC Dominance?
My Guess: 49%

Redo the math cause you're failing terribly.

At a 49% domination , and 1 trillion market cap BTC would have a market cap of 490 billions.
With 25 000 price per BTC it would mean 19, 6 mined coins ....and we only have 16,7 mined.

So there is no way what you say it's going to become reality.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
if market cap reach 1 trillion dollars which mean the price should be double from now on.
because right now we're reaching $500 billion dollars and current our price around $16.000,
so approximately we should see it for more than $30.000 or around that point.
when will it happen ?
i do not know and i believe it will not happen in a few months later because we need to take some correction before making this kind of movement again.
but everything can be happen with it,as long as it goes higher i believe many people will happy with it.
and me too will happy for it.
because we need to consider our current total supply and its price at the same time.
well that is the requirement to reach that point and it's very unlikely to happen in a few months later.
at least it need a year or two years to accomplish it logically.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
I agree with this, i know that there was a formula to calculate all this thing, but i do not remember how it was done and i am too lazy to search it, because it was on the forum, posted a few months ago.

$25,000 is a low number for when the market hits 1 trillion dollars, it will probably be almost the double of the actual price.

$16,500 x 2 = more than $32,000, the price will probably be around those numbers.

And ripple $3? You are crazy man, it will be probably be around one dollar and a half, no more.

XRP: 3 USD
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
These are the live stats, now, from CoinMarketCap.com

Cryptocurrencies: 1356 / Markets: 7415
Market Cap: $516,969,045,963 / 24h Vol: $37,215,886,832 / BTC Dominance: 53.6%

So, $516,969,045,963

What is your guess:

when it will be 1,000,000,000,000?

My guess: February 2018

When it hits 1,000,000,000,000, what will be the BitCoin Price?

BTC Dominance?

My Guess: 49%

BONUS Question: In which level will be BitCoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple Prices?

My Guess:
BTC Cash: 3500 USD
ETH: 900 USD
LTC: 350 USD
XRP: 3 USD

What do you think? What are your guesses?
Pages:
Jump to: