Pages:
Author

Topic: When the price drops Do not panic, It will only make things worse - page 2. (Read 314 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
There are so many people trading bitcoin every day. They will not get panicked just because some peoples sold due to their panic.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
Very true bruh i don't know why some people do it anyway because if you bought something at a higher price and would decide to sell it a cheaper price then that sounds a bit uncalculative. I think those who do that don't know much about the volatility of bitcoin that is why they engage in panic sales.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
This is true but the effects of price drop to panic selling is kind of minimal, but affects all the market so bad. There are a lot of fatcors that should also be considered when people panic sell, such as bad publicity, which causes people to speculate and then sell their coins because they are afraid that their coin’s value would drop even more.
yeah, I agree on qhay you said friend. panic qill cause mich teouble in the time of dropping low of the price of the cryptocurrency in the market. because in the panic we can infused other people with have an negative feedback eith the cryptocurrency. the best way is to ready for what might come happen and also chill and relax.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
This is true but the effects of price drop to panic selling is kind of minimal, but affects all the market so bad. There are a lot of fatcors that should also be considered when people panic sell, such as bad publicity, which causes people to speculate and then sell their coins because they are afraid that their coin’s value would drop even more.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
Yes it is very true that when you do panic selling it always makes the ting worse. people do panic selling because of negative rumors in the market. every time there is a negative news in return market goes down because of panic selling. in my opinion you should always think different than others instead of selling you should buy at this point of time. that will help you to reduce your buying price average.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
If we all hodl together then we can maintain a good price for bitcoin, which will then maintain the prices for other altcoins. The market is pumping now so lets hope it hits the $7000 mark
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
If you panic and sell your bitcoin, it will only make the market worse and the bitcoin price will go down. So when bitcoin prices are down don't panic and don't go sell your bitcoin. Although it does not have much impact on bitcoin, at least if you do not panic and do not sell Bitcoin, the price will not continue to drop. What do you think ?
Well panic is normal in bitcoin industries and if we sell our bitcoin for sure we also contributed to the dump, but we need to endure the situation if bitcoin price is on dip because patience is the key to become successful and bitcoin is not a pump and dump coin so long term plan is the best for it.
Activity: 81
This is the right tactic to which everyone should adhere. We must be a strong community and not allow fear to control us. We all believe in bitcoin. So we just have to wait for its development.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
If the price down dont get panic and sell your bitcoin because it would gives you a great loss to you. And another thing it would makes the market more in downtrend only. So if the price is low you can use that chance to buy more bitcoins and hold it for future. Bitcoin always first low then only increase. This time it will take long time to recover. Today the market starts with green hope it will continue in near future.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
When the price is on downward trend....that's the best time to buy.
Few days ago bitcoin was selling for 5k plus...now imagined if you had bought, you could have gained nothing less than 1k in just few days investment.

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
yes buy again in again when drops come here in crypto

always take chance bitcoin is so low in past history so this will rise again in again

in order to succeed you must believe that you can so believe in crypto that it will grow more in the future
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
I also totally agree. If the price of bitcoin down do not easily Panic. because there will be time for bitcoin prices to rise again. keep investing as there are no obstacles whatsoever. Keep calm. and smart in facing the situation of the situation .
Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
If you panic and sell your bitcoin, it will only make the market worse and the bitcoin price will go down. So when bitcoin prices are down don't panic and don't go sell your bitcoin. Although it does not have much impact on bitcoin, at least if you do not panic and do not sell Bitcoin, the price will not continue to drop. What do you think ?

That's right but the real things is we do not really have great impact when it comes to market compare to the whales who invests too much money for bitcoin. If we compare ourselves to these whales, they can manipulate the market better than us. They affect the market if they sell their bitcoin and vice versa.
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
Did you really have to create a thread for this ?
Wow, so much wisdom.
Activity: 96
There is a rule for trading which is not written, if you do not sell you will not lose. Cause if you keep your funds,  currently you are not in loss.
Please remind it, try to be patient and watch the market closely.

These rule dos not exist for this panic sellers. Im pretty sure these are the pople that got into bitcoin that thought there will gain easy money
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
There is a rule for trading which is not written, if you do not sell you will not lose. Cause if you keep your funds,  currently you are not in loss.
Please remind it, try to be patient and watch the market closely.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Yes, panic selling of btc may lead to have an impact on the fluctuations since more supply of btc will be on the market and these investors are in doubt to this kind of situation. People need to hold their btc's and make that as an opportunity in buying more btc while waiting for it to stabilize and increase the market value. I think traders do sell even for a minimal profit for as long as they will not lose with their investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

If the price drops then I would try to cut my losses and not wait for something to go back. I just have to buy in again if things went okay and bullish. That is the proper way of trading it.
Activity: 81
these panic sellers are the ones that jumped the hype train when bitcoin was making noise and getting popular thinking they could get rich real quick. then when the price they show their weak hands and sell everything. fake investors
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
As i have been involved with cryptocurrency for more than two years and quite aware about price drop, so i don't panic. Newbie investors do get panic and start selling which hurt the market.
Pages:
Jump to: