Pages:
Author

Topic: When the price of bitcoin will go back to it's previous highest?? - page 3. (Read 386 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 256
Why do you need the price to reach a high level? When the coin price is at the bottom it attracts a lot of new users. They feel the potential and join the ranks of the cryptocurrency community. In the end, it is good for all of us. But when the price of coins is very high it scares off potential buyers.
Activity: 715
Merit: 220
It's near to impossible to tell when Bitcoin will go back to it's previous highest. For the moment their is too much instability and manipulation on the price.
But what we can watch in the following weeks is the triangle that bitcoin is actually stuck in since december

BTC already jump 4 times on the purple support line since april 2017. If it go below the line due to a really bad news it will be really bad.
But if it break the red line of the triangle, it may have a chance to go back to its ATH!
Let's ait and watch this triangle Smiley
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
I'm one of those who think that Bitcoin needs a big push to head towards the 20k mark and beyond. We've been getting a lot of positive news lately yet the price doesn't seem to skyrocket like one would expect, so it seems like we need some kind of big news, a game changer (like the Lightning Network going full-on mainstream) in order to see the previous ATH.
Although, given how unpredictable the crypto market can be, I wouldn't be surprised if the next bull run starts next month...just a sudden spike in the price that'll make people FOMO, creating enough momentum to begin the bull run towards a new ATH.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
We have seen that the price of bitcoin has been stucked between 8k and 9kk.Sometimes,it reach 10k.But will the price of bitcoin reach it's previous highest within the end of this year?Which price are you expecting??
Good news are coming out but it did not affect the price very well because we have had bad news for a long time. Bitcoin will need time to come up from the limitations place on it by the effect of bad news and I believe with time it might go ahead to cross the $11,000 high we have had so far. We may be above $20,000 very soon maybe before may 2018.
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
Their is conference met in Dubai regarding bitcoin,after this the price of bitcoin will moves to good height.The price of other coin will increase like a warm moving.But the price of bitcoin will moves like snake move.The price of bitcoin will reach any peak in a single day.This is reason for bitcoin is considered as a King of Crypto currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
It seems to me that by the end of the year we will see $ 30,000. The price is beginning to rise already. Now it's still invisible, but I can see it. Until the end of summer we will see indicators of 20-25K dollars. The idea of bitcoin will be very popular. Now everyone expects the modernization of bitcoin. If this happens, the price may increase sharply. I believe in it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
Well, no one knows when the price of bitcoin will pump and if someone know that, did you think they tell us here on forum maybe no. I have faith on bitcoin that will hits $20,000 at the end of this year.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
We have seen that the price of bitcoin has been stucked between 8k and 9kk.Sometimes,it reach 10k.But will the price of bitcoin reach it's previous highest within the end of this year?Which price are you expecting??
Pages:
Jump to: