Pages:
Author

Topic: When to buy Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 515 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
November 17, 2018, 08:27:58 AM
actually whenever you see trolls "bullshitting" on forums that means that the attack or whatever you want to call it has already ended and these people are getting anxious because their buy orders never filled. the buy orders that they set because they sold too late and need to low bid to make profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
November 17, 2018, 08:24:34 AM
The market is not being manipulated by whales to buy cheap coins. Why would they push through the 9 month+ support level just to get coins at 10% cheaper? They risk pushing the market down far too low. The more people continue to blame whales the more I worry that the market is a long way from recovery. Accept that bitcoin isn't in a good place of late, from a financial point of view, there are a multitude of reasons and if the market recovers or not will not be decided by someone saying 'okay, I've got enough cheap coins, time to pump it.'
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
November 17, 2018, 08:21:24 AM
I wouldn't be in a hurry to buy now. I guess people will expect some big pull forward because of the end of the month but I will just relax and watch for sometime, maybe when price comes back to $6300
Activity: 613
Merit: 305
November 17, 2018, 08:10:21 AM
Probably is recovering, but slowly, and it depends mostly on how stock markets will perform, as there seems to be a link between crypto and stocks ( indeed crypto crashed when stocks were red ).

What i am doing is: i've just done a small crypto purchase now, not big purchase, in that the price may dip even more.
Then i will do another small purchase if the price drops by another 10% , and so on..
That is a method of buying coins at the lowest price possible when the market is red, but you are not sure whether the downtrend is about to finish or to get worse.

If you make a big purchase now, then you will regret if the next week the price drops by, say, -20%, in that you would have the opportunity to buy coins at a much lower price but you missed that.
That's why in these cases i buy only some of the coins i can afford, not all of them at once.

Then sooner or later the market will get in a bull run, and profit will come since you bought at a low price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
November 17, 2018, 07:06:30 AM
The market has had hard times this week. It'il take some time to recover. No hurry to needed.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 06:51:37 AM
The moment you see paid trolls attacking bitcoin. This is a coordinated attack by big whales to buy cheap bitcoins. Big pump is coming guys.
Pages:
Jump to: