Pages:
Author

Topic: When to get in and get out in Bear/Bull Markets - page 6. (Read 1324 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
It's always tuff to say and do because the more your portfolio grows in value the more you're willing to hold to make even more profit. I guess you should plan your strategies and always follow them no matter what happens.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
BUY NOW AND KEEP! Crypto currency has become so firmly in our lives that without it there is no future. But only a few understand the prospects for its development and implementation in modern technologies, focusing on banal short-term speculation of the "buy-sell" type.
True, many are treating bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as nothing but as a way to speculate with their money but many of them are not understanding how revolutionary this technology is going to be, I really believe that having a single bitcoin in the next decades can be enough to change your life so it is very important to accumulate all the bitcoin you can before it becomes so expensive that you can buy houses with a single bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Guys, I am rather new to trading. Initially when I did get into crypto currencies my idea was to select a few coins and HODL until their value appreciated and maybe cash out some tokens whenever i am in need of money. Little did I know I was in for a big surprise few months into crypto currencies the market was so volatile.

However from what I noticed was if a trader, learnt to sell off in the high and then when the market inevitably pulls back we could secure ourselves a much higher position in the same tokens or different but for this to be done we need to be pretty good in our TA i guess and I am now very determined to explore this side. Can anyone please advise me how I should get started, some recommendations of what to read, what to watch and also the risk associated with what I plan to do.

Thanks so much.

Choosing the right strategy is the basis for Bitcoin trading, because the price of Bitcoin can change every day, this daily trading aims to find a quick profit from the movement of Bitcoin prices in the short term, so you should pay attention to support, resistance and moving averages to make sales or purchase.
It is definitely not an easy task to tackle or trade with an asset which is known as the most volatile currency of the world. To be very honest, bitcoin can only be understood properly if a person spends almost half a year and learn all the price changes. It is vital for trading successfully in this asset. Without patience, persistency and hard work, bitcoin trading is harsh.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
One important lesson to learn as far as cryptocurrency goes is that,  you can not time the market no matter how skillful you in reading chart and graphs, you can only control your trading and investment entry and exit!
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
BUY NOW AND KEEP! Crypto currency has become so firmly in our lives that without it there is no future. But only a few understand the prospects for its development and implementation in modern technologies, focusing on banal short-term speculation of the "buy-sell" type.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
The distinction in between a bull and bear market is something that every successful investor understands. When the marketplace moves downwards for a period of time the marketplace is described as a bear market. Upward moving markets are bull markets. It is stated to be bullish if a particular stock is doing well. , if it is losing value it is bearish.. Naturally, there are more to bull and bear markets than that, as you will quickly find.
Activity: 588
Is hard to predict when bullish and bearish will change so when we made some profit we should be not greedy and lock some profit in to fiat. One thing that i can learnt from crypto is never be greedy because this emotion will make loss alot of money. Make sure we can make profit more than first initial first and withdraw of all them to fiat and then start again in to crypto trading with smaller amount.
According to statistics, long-term traders always win, but if you still want to trade in crypto currency, then first learn how to trade in the usual financial market.
You are saying the truth there have been made several studies showing the benefits of holding over the long term in all kind of markets and a long term holder even in the worst market conditions known to man can at least break even and in most cases make a fortune like what many bitcoin holders experimented, but for some reason, probably greed, people want more than that and that is why they trade not understanding the chances they make money are lower than 20%.
Activity: 127
According to statistics, long-term traders always win, but if you still want to trade in crypto currency, then first learn how to trade in the usual financial market.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
Really, this can be as simple or as complex as you make it because its only you that can determine when you made enough losses or profit to either sell or buy.
Activity: 239
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Guys, I am rather new to trading. Initially when I did get into crypto currencies my idea was to select a few coins and HODL until their value appreciated and maybe cash out some tokens whenever i am in need of money. Little did I know I was in for a big surprise few months into crypto currencies the market was so volatile.

However from what I noticed was if a trader, learnt to sell off in the high and then when the market inevitably pulls back we could secure ourselves a much higher position in the same tokens or different but for this to be done we need to be pretty good in our TA i guess and I am now very determined to explore this side. Can anyone please advise me how I should get started, some recommendations of what to read, what to watch and also the risk associated with what I plan to do.

Thanks so much.

Choosing the right strategy is the basis for Bitcoin trading, because the price of Bitcoin can change every day, this daily trading aims to find a quick profit from the movement of Bitcoin prices in the short term, so you should pay attention to support, resistance and moving averages to make sales or purchase.
At a time when the market is volatile today, trading is a viable option because investors can quickly recapture capital to secure their assets. If you are a good trader please trade day, otherwise if you are not good trade then you should hold your property and wait for the new market information to be able to determine the next trend.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
I don't really recommend that much of a YT vids for you since I mostly experience people spreading FUDs out there and I hope it doesn't lead into a pit of FUDs soon just because those people are really outside cryptos. There are variety of books out there that you can read. Can't specify one since most of I had read were all in my native language and I still would recommend those books that are using English as medium of language though. My advice for you is get rid of all emotion everytime you open your trading site. Trust me, it is gonna be hard to control your emotion when you trade in a reddish market.

Thanks so much.
Any book by a trader is good enough, just make sure to actually read it and understand what the author is talking about, but take it easy, the current conditions of the market are very difficult in fact if you are not losing money you should consider yourself lucky because most people are, personally I think long term holding is the best choice for most people that do not have the patience to become traders since many just become traders because they are seduced by the potential profits not understanding that most likely they will hand their money to experimented traders.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
It's a great question and I think that everybody would like to know the answer on that but unfortunately were not God's so we are not knowing that Perfect Moment to go in and out from the market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Thanks so much.

Activity: 658
Merit: 108
The concepts of Accumulation, ATH where can I learn more about those?I am so bad at reading those graphs and the internet is just overwhelmed with so much of information I am a bit clueless as to where to look and what to look for! Thanks so much

You might be looking for an A/D indicator (accumulation/distribution) that is quite precisely described at Investopedia. I would recommend you to start with one or two indicators at most. Go through the A/D, then try to read something around MACD and RSI. These are proven by time and very robust.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
The bears and bulls are really great players of this market, basically they are players for stocks, forex and every dam thing that we trade. They represent the situation of market, where bear means market aint doing great and there is no much liquid capital flowing into the market and on the other hand there is bull market where the market is healthy and huge money is driving into it. This tells us that bear should be taken as positive approach toward investing BUT not selling your money. And bull should be taken as exit period and not the entry period. Simple!
Activity: 280
Buy Altcoins tokens when Bearish or Red market.
Selling Altcoins tokens when Bullish or markets are green.

because if you buy a token when it's green then when the token falls red you will be surprised.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
Guys, I am rather new to trading. Initially when I did get into crypto currencies my idea was to select a few coins and HODL until their value appreciated and maybe cash out some tokens whenever i am in need of money.

this strategy will only work if what you are investing in has real potential of rising up. for example bitcoin has that because it has real world usages and that means its adoption will grow and with it the price will rise in long term. so it is a reasonable investment.

but when it comes to altcoins and tokens specifically things aren't as good any more. they don't have any real potential and it is all speculation about when they are going to be pumped. that means they are best for short term speculation and trading not for investment and holding.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

Thanks so much.
It is by your own hands and midsetting because we have different options and choices when we will in to get in or get out. The only thing i can advise to you is to perform trading and find your mistakes then, adjusting to it by not using so much emotions.
Pages:
Jump to: