Pages:
Author

Topic: When to invest on btc and eth - page 3. (Read 3045 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 503
July 31, 2017, 06:39:23 PM
Newbie here and I want to start trading soon. Just want to get tips on when to invest on btc and eth. thanks in advance! Smiley

Before you start trading, please read some book and join group with trading as their topic. Isn't wise to trade without knowledge? know the risk first. Tips is just find buy area and sell it when the price enter the sell area. You can find this area with an indicator like MACD, stockhastic oscillator, or just using trend line. Do that with demo account to find your best strategy and keeep patience. Good luck.
Sincere pieces of advice, though. I will suggest him the same. He should study crypto trading deeply before jumping into crypto market. He should learn when to buy a coin and when to let it go.  Practicing the trading on the demo accounts is worthy. They will give him experience without any risk.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
July 31, 2017, 04:48:47 PM
I think you need to wait until passed August, it can be risky to try to make trading in this week, all of the things is still unstable, the price of Bitcoin is also not really stable, wait until Bitcoin to stabilize then you can take your action whether you want to invest in Bitcoin or eth or other coins
yes that is right and i am also sure that after 1st August everything will be so much clear.  and after that we can decide about either we need to invest our money or should wait for a little more time. i am hopeful that situations will become normal after 1st August. therefore we should wait until 1st August meeting become over.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
July 31, 2017, 04:40:13 PM
Invest when others are in fear and selling, nearly everybody knows this statement and its pretty practical.
But for a newbie it might get tough to decide if its the right time or not, so its wise to know about where you will be putting your money.

But for Bitcoin and ETH just study the market, economic activity around the globe and if you can analyse it moderately, you will be fine.
Anyway if you don't mind too long holdings, you can buy them normally anytime, as the past records indicates that clearly, but obviously it doesn't guarantee it will happen again but it can.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
July 31, 2017, 04:20:24 AM
Newbie here and I want to start trading soon. Just want to get tips on when to invest on btc and eth. thanks in advance! Smiley

Before you start trading, please read some book and join group with trading as their topic. Isn't wise to trade without knowledge? know the risk first. Tips is just find buy area and sell it when the price enter the sell area. You can find this area with an indicator like MACD, stockhastic oscillator, or just using trend line. Do that with demo account to find your best strategy and keeep patience. Good luck.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
July 31, 2017, 03:33:00 AM
I think you need to wait until passed August, it can be risky to try to make trading in this week, all of the things is still unstable, the price of Bitcoin is also not really stable, wait until Bitcoin to stabilize then you can take your action whether you want to invest in Bitcoin or eth or other coins

yah don't do any trading that involves bitcoin, wait until the situation gets better although i think it'll be no problem to trade altcoins to altcoins or altcoins to fiat and vice versa.

and you should only buy when its dumping, you could have bought eth because its currently dumping but i suggest no bitcoin transactions for now. that goes for bitcoin as well,

buy when it dumps just don't expect a huge dump because it might no happen thus resulting in opportunity loss.

Activity: 868
Merit: 289
July 31, 2017, 01:41:12 AM
In the first place know what bitcoin is there usages and its features then second Find out what Ethereum is too. However, while learning and studying those two, you can try to invest in Eth while the price value was cheap then hold, and even Bitcoin you could also buy it in the amount you can afford to do so.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
July 28, 2017, 10:29:10 AM
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
July 28, 2017, 10:13:26 AM
I prefer to you to invest your money after the August 1 because that is the time that the market will be good again. I can't sure the your money is safe if you invest before the August 1. So I think the best to date to invest your money is after August 1.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 28, 2017, 09:47:40 AM
 A good example of a BTC trading strategy is the trend line strategy. It is better to trade when an asset is rising in price, before it peaks, and before it bottoms out. Trading cryptocurrency is totally volatile mate. It is extremely important to go into a trade knowing what goals you have in mind. You should always have a figure in mind when you take profits, or a figure at which you cut your losses. Stop losses are important when you’re using high levels of leverage. It will prevent you from damaging your investments. That's all I want to share with you, I hope you keep that in mind.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
July 28, 2017, 09:18:21 AM
For btc, now would be a good time to start. Eth also i think is the future of crypto. Feature-wise, i think etherium has better features than btc though bitcoin has alreadu garnered a lot of attention and following. Now would be a good time to get in to both if you ask me.
Btc is currently on a verge of pumping ir dumping. While ETH is on dump situation so if we are choosing wisely, ETH is the most precious coin to invest right now.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
July 28, 2017, 09:15:32 AM
For btc, now would be a good time to start. Eth also i think is the future of crypto. Feature-wise, i think etherium has better features than btc though bitcoin has alreadu garnered a lot of attention and following. Now would be a good time to get in to both if you ask me.
Bitcoin has a big price now but eth dumps now. So for me better to have an investment on eth now. I believe that it actually happens because of the hacking attacks on it. But it will regain its price so dont be worry instead buy now.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 28, 2017, 08:44:40 AM
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
July 28, 2017, 04:28:06 AM
Lets hope that the bitcoins price will still surge high or else it will create panic for some people with so much investments on it.  I have only small investment on it but if the price will still fall down as some people predicted i would rather sell my bitcoins now. Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
July 28, 2017, 04:23:51 AM
When to invest?

The correct answer is: Yesterday, everyday. If you plan to sit on it just buy and forget and don't watch charts it'll drive you crazy. If you're trying to daytrade your way to your millions then wait for a dip (if there is one after this aug1 stuff).
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
July 28, 2017, 02:51:09 AM
Because of the big update of bitcoin its better to wait on the completion of the update. There are many advising here and was also what I do that we need only trade bitcoin after august 1. In about ethereum, you should trade now because its ok.
Yes, make the decision better after the 1st of August. It's because everything can happen.
To avoid the disadvantage may wait until the end of segwit is the best choice. You will not experience loss of course by doing this action.

Unfortunately the price downfall for those past days around and that time is the perfect time to invest on bitcoins since many people earned by now for adopting and buying at those downfall rate, But for now we cannot tell if this time is the best time to invest since the august 1 fear is not occuring and might we gonna get a best shot if we could wait for another huge oppurtunities of dump arive so better we need to have an eye for seeing the hourly stats of btc if we want to invest today.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
July 28, 2017, 02:47:03 AM
The time to invest is when BTC and ETH have been dump then go for a long term  like holfing it 5months or 1year. Even try to make it hold 2years if yiu invedted a loy like you invest $10,000 then get back until 2years and you will your investment have been growed
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
July 28, 2017, 02:34:09 AM

They are profitable to invest at any time because the price is increasing continuously as we are moving further. But currently it is not advisable because of few factors, such as we are in the transition of splitting of bitcoin. This is ultimately affecting the altcoins as well. The price is fluctuating a lot now a days. Once this is over you may step into world of crypto currency with full of investment and of course lots of earnings. You will enjoy the stay as everyone comes here but never let go bitcoin. That's power of bitcoin due to its advance technology via blockchain works.

Trading is little far for you as you are new here. First read through hundreds of posts and then learn how to buy and how to sell. The perfect timing must be known and also it is good to know first that "what to really trade".
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
July 27, 2017, 10:05:17 AM
Investing in bitcoin is always better and preferably because i feel that ether is surely the next dash it has had a good year in terms of increase in price but it is not as consistent at bitcoin. Bitcoin also has a strong resistance than ether so you can surely sell it at the best price and bitcoin has more demand that ether
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
July 27, 2017, 10:01:38 AM
Because of the big update of bitcoin its better to wait on the completion of the update. There are many advising here and was also what I do that we need only trade bitcoin after august 1. In about ethereum, you should trade now because its ok.
Yes, make the decision better after the 1st of August. It's because everything can happen.
To avoid the disadvantage may wait until the end of segwit is the best choice. You will not experience loss of course by doing this action.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 27, 2017, 09:12:28 AM
It is a good time to invest on eth now as its price is almost half compare to last month.
On btc, it is also still good to invest it now as its price will increase even more in the future.
In knowing when to invest in crypto you should monitor its daily or weekly price so you will know when it is the right time to buy and make some short trades.
Pages:
Jump to: