Pages:
Author

Topic: When to publish TOKEN on exchange? - page 2. (Read 539 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 04:30:17 AM
That would be a very risky decision if we decide to issue coins before the ICO. Because Coin prices may fall even less than the price we will assign to the ICO.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 04:05:47 AM
Tokens are published on an exchange after the ICO. There hasn't been any cases where it has been before I think. Considering they have to pay a lot fpr listings as well as traders at the price below ICO price. Also you should consider studying up on the matter because in cases like this it is important to know all the aspects before deciding to do anything.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
October 27, 2018, 02:48:42 AM
in my opinion the best time to list the tokens on the exchange is immediately after the end of the ico this does not prevent the almost sure dump of the value of tokens but perhaps  limit it in time
Its just many people still think that the ICO price is the actual price of the coins/tokens.
For me, the actual price is the price after calculating the highest bonus given by the team (maybe at pre-sale or private sale or even private deals with some private investors).
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 02:09:43 AM
Usually every token is published in exchange after ICO because if before ICO feared investors would buy it in exchange so that it would have an impact on the price reduction at ICO. The token can be listed after the ico but you need to agree with the exchanger about it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 08:50:43 PM
When is the right to publish TOKEN on exchange?
Before ICO? What will happen if the investor accidentally buy the token from exchange?
After ICO? How long after ICO? Immediately? or after the product of company is released?

Thanks!

ICOs developers team must be have their own consideration before make decision when laucnching in exchanger. I think many factor they consider like market condition. For company, the good time for launching on exchanger is when market rising but right now market condition are not good because many good coin and market cap value drop significant
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
October 26, 2018, 07:57:29 PM
lol, what is the reason to publish tokens into exchange before ICO? Grin
Concidering question, before release or after, it depends of product, if they need to be tradable before
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
October 26, 2018, 10:50:44 AM
in my opinion the best time to list the tokens on the exchange is immediately after the end of the ico this does not prevent the almost sure dump of the value of tokens but perhaps  limit it in time
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 10:13:42 AM
Want to publish the token in exchange for ICO? Will this benefit the people who invest in e-money? That is what I care most about when making transactions through a computer. Token is beneficial for the development of electronic money is a good thing.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
October 26, 2018, 08:31:16 AM
Before ICO? What will happen if the investor accidentally buy the token from exchange?
After ICO? How long after ICO? Immediately? or after the product of company is released?

Thanks!

Are you kidding right? Why ICO should offer their tokens on exchanges before ICO sale ends? It's illogical, they need to collect money and selling tokens on exchanges will not help them because on exchange could everyone sell their tokens, not only the token issuer.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
October 26, 2018, 08:29:44 AM

Thanks!

If you plan to list your token/s in the crypto exchange/s , I think it is better to do it after the ICO period is over. It is better to have it at the end of the ICO, for the reason that investors will buy token/s in the management itself. There are times that investors buy tokens in the exchanges even the platform/s is/are having the ICO period, it is not a good practice because the management will not get enough sufficient budget to runs out there platform in the future.
Activity: 1358
October 26, 2018, 08:27:42 AM
after ICO should publish the token many will buy that token if the team promise to release their product in that date, after release the product the token will mooning.
Activity: 280
October 26, 2018, 08:17:05 AM
I think the right time to publish tokens into exchange when the product has been launched and running, this is to protect token value from dumper
but there are also some platforms that only rely on hype and fud to pump prices, but this doesn't last long
October 26, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

Thanks!

Before ICO how investor can buy the token from exchange? before ICO the token won't appear in exchange what  Cheesy
Activity: 448
October 26, 2018, 06:28:34 AM
exchange tokens are usually done with 4 stages until ico is finished with a different bonus amount.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
October 26, 2018, 06:24:00 AM

Thanks!

I hope you understand the essence of ICO before even asking this question. ICO is initial Coin Offering, and as the name sounds, that means you are offering it to investor at a certain price.

So in this case, you want to be organizing some ICO campaign to be able to attract those investors and at the same time build a community before eventually hitting an exchange. However, I have heard some cases of project that never really did ICO and just hit the exchange, put up a huge sell wall, and make it an equal chance for all. Not sure how that turned out for them eventually though.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 26, 2018, 02:13:51 AM
usually every token is published in exchange after ico because if before ico feared investors would buy it in exchange so that it would have an impact on the price reduction at ico.
If you even want to put your coin on exchange immediately, you really need to end up doing some pretty good market campaign to be able to build a community around your coin and get it noticed by investors.

I have actually considered something like this before, in which you just put up some sell orders on the exchange you get listed on, which must be a well-known and used exchange anyway, distribute the price in such a way that it ends up becoming more like first come first serve, but in this case, you really want to have a product on ground that would be able to speak for itself as well as a great development team as well, coupled with a good marketing.

At the end though, it all depends on the team and which strategy they want to go with but in most cases, since exchange listing comes with a price and the idea of ICO is to look for funds, one way or the other, it pays better to get listed after ICO for most projects.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
October 25, 2018, 06:38:56 PM
This is the thing confuse me, I read this in one of the article saying:

"6. Get your token on exchanges. Once you’ve created your coin and are ready to launch, you need to reach out to exchanges to carry your coin. This means people can buy and sell your coins on the open market at certain exchanges. Getting a few strong exchanges to accept your coin is absolutely imperative."

Does this means to get the TOKEN listing on exchange before ICO, right?
It sounds like it is normal to do this process.
Huh

Obviously, you cannot list the token in any exchange before ICO, but you can reach an agreement with some exchange to list the token after ICO and announce that agreement when you launch your ICO. That way, people will know that the token will be listed on that exchange after ICO and they will be able to trade it.
Activity: 280
October 25, 2018, 06:21:12 PM

Thanks!

I believe that you need to publish your token on as many exchanges as possible, thereby giving confidence to investors and the community. Often tokens lack liquidity, as they are traded on small exchanges or only on one, so their price drops significantly immediately after the start of trading. I think that developers should think about it at once.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 06:22:32 AM

Thanks!

If you wanna publish your token before ico and you must have a proper development progress to make sure that can attract the investors.
You can try to publish after ico and it will become your responsibility to create FOMO. That depends on yourself dude, we can't say a lot that because that based on the hype to your token to create a big FOMO

why would there be the need for ICO when its listed already on the exchange? the logic is terrible.
if the project is good, the investors would just go to the exchange and buy, there is no need for ICO when its listed already on exchanges, it just need development from the developers.

This is the thing confuse me, I read this in one of the article saying:

"6. Get your token on exchanges. Once you’ve created your coin and are ready to launch, you need to reach out to exchanges to carry your coin. This means people can buy and sell your coins on the open market at certain exchanges. Getting a few strong exchanges to accept your coin is absolutely imperative."

Does this means to get the TOKEN listing on exchange before ICO, right?
It sounds like it is normal to do this process.
Huh
October 25, 2018, 04:50:23 AM
When you create the Kenon platform ERC-20 he immediately begins to trade on the exchanges of the platform ! But I advise you to make a listing at the beginning of the ICO and not to allow them to trade. People will see that your token is already on the exchange and there will be more confidence in you !
Pages:
Jump to: