Pages:
Author

Topic: When was the first time you bought bitcoin? - page 16. (Read 16398 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I've never bought bitcoin because I only got through the signature campaign and then multiply by trade. I do not want to buy bitcoin because I do not want out of capital so that the benefits I get is the full advantage.
as i wan studying the bitcoin for a long time but was not so much confident to apply it in  my practical lire therefore i never try to buy bitcoin but after that when i learnt much about bitcoin learn how can i use it then i start thinking about bitcoin and after that i am continuously buying bitcoin in fact on every month when i receive my salary i use to buy at least one bitcoin from that,
its nice to see that people are buying their bitcoins regularly, i think the first time i bought my bitcoins was like 2 years ago though i have already sold it
Activity: 394
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I actually still have not purchased any Bitcoin yet, but I'm seriously considering buying some soon. I have some money in an exchange that I haven't used yet, and I'm thinking that it might be a good time to buy some while the value is low and the market is recovering. There's a lot of money to be had, and I'm seriously considering getting into Bitcoin more heavily with my outside investments.

I'd just have to watch and be careful that there aren't any more slides that I'm left unaware of though.
it would definitely be better for you to buy your bitcoins right now because the price dropped a lot yesterday so you would make a lot of profit when it comes back
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I actually still have not purchased any Bitcoin yet, but I'm seriously considering buying some soon. I have some money in an exchange that I haven't used yet, and I'm thinking that it might be a good time to buy some while the value is low and the market is recovering. There's a lot of money to be had, and I'm seriously considering getting into Bitcoin more heavily with my outside investments.

I'd just have to watch and be careful that there aren't any more slides that I'm left unaware of though.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I've never bought bitcoin because I only got through the signature campaign and then multiply by trade. I do not want to buy bitcoin because I do not want out of capital so that the benefits I get is the full advantage.
as i wan studying the bitcoin for a long time but was not so much confident to apply it in  my practical lire therefore i never try to buy bitcoin but after that when i learnt much about bitcoin learn how can i use it then i start thinking about bitcoin and after that i am continuously buying bitcoin in fact on every month when i receive my salary i use to buy at least one bitcoin from that,
Activity: 145
That was pretty long time ago I think that the first time I bought some Bitcoins was back in 2015. I think that it was at the end of 2015 that was when I first bought some coins with my own money.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
My first bought bitcoin on december when i was see that the price of bitcoin is not stable and bitcoin has a potencial to increased in the future..
and i was test it if the bitcoin is legit or not.. now i made a profit with bitcoin and i use some of my bitcoin in trading which is still studying it.. and learn more how to trade.. many traders there can control the price of the coin because they have a lots of capital to attract people to buy.. honestly..
i experience a losing value when first time i bought bitcoin in jabuary 2015 ago ,
i was bought for the first time 0.5 bitcoin when the price $280 per 1 bitcoin ,
and sell it for $230 per 1 bitcoin ,
think that my career on bitcoin investment will ended that time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
buy bitcoin when I find it difficult to get bitcoin for free, then I use it for trading capital, I buy the end of 2014.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
The first time I bought BTC was just last April 2016. I just recently discovered that I can make use of BTC to trade and to buy other things online and the potential of it to increase in value in the future. I actually knew about it last year through an officemate but I wasn't interested because I have other things to do and I didn't know the potential of bitcoin yet as it is foreign to me but now that I already have an idea about it then I'll do my best to use my knowledge in earning more BTC.
My first bought bitcoin on december when i was see that the price of bitcoin is not stable and bitcoin has a potencial to increased in the future..
and i was test it if the bitcoin is legit or not.. now i made a profit with bitcoin and i use some of my bitcoin in trading which is still studying it.. and learn more how to trade.. many traders there can control the price of the coin because they have a lots of capital to attract people to buy.. honestly..
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
I Buy My First Bitcoins 1 Month Ago From Now Because I Need it Urgently...
But Mostly I Don't Buy Bitcoins Because I Don't Need to Buy Bitcoin Because I am Earning Bitcoin Online Without investment.....
Ah well, you must be somewhat disappointed from buying those coins last month since the price back then was around $660 and now it has dropped dramatically to what it is now. But many people are still speculating $1000 levels by end of this year.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
My first bitcoin was bought on bitcoin OTC on 18 June 2011....I ended up buying it with Linden dollars. I transferred the L$ to a player in the Second Life game.
Few weeks back, actually i don't have any idea to buy bitcoin. But, one of my friend wants to sell his 0.005BTC to get paytm balance. So i just send him equivalent amount of paytm balance and got his 0.005BTC. This is the first time i ever bought bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I bought few Satoshis, Last year, around September, I just buy it because I want to try those ponzis that offers too good to be true profits, but then, I didn't proceed after reading in this forum that those were scam, so I just keep it and later on sold it last December.  Smiley
I bought bitcoins at march this 2016 , i bought it from coins.ph or cash in thru 7-11 to invest and do trading there's so many outlets to buy bitcoins in my country like Banks .
Activity: 1022
When was the first time you bought bitcoin?(Or mined)

I've never been bought a bitcoins ever since I joined in bitcoinworld. When I was a neophyte my bestfriend always sending me a faucets website for me to gain free bitcoin and during that time everytime I received 500 satoshi I am so very happy, and some of the faucets are captcha only there is every 5mins.,10mins.,and every 1hour. Then after that joining in Potential ICO in the signature campaign. Wink
Activity: 812
When was the first time you bought bitcoin?(Or mined)
Firstly when i heard about bitcoin, than i didn't believe on it, but i was in a struggling period and i was searching some online job, so i searched about bitcoin and i feel it is good thing but my started career with faucets and i was earn very low, so by chance i saw signature campaign, so i started work in campaign and now i am happy with my bitcoin job. Because where i am living no one know about Bitcoin except me.
Activity: 812
Activity: 336

since i entered in the world of digital currency in 2012 but i was worried that how to buy and how to sell it goes for one year and then i comes to know how to buy but the amoumt the trading sites was bulk in amount for me so i was not able to buy .
but one day i saw a person member of full member rank his name was seems to local as in my country then i contacted that person .
he was a small trader and he suggested me to hold btc and then sell when prices rise . then that time i bought 0.01btc from him .
Activity: 491
But Mostly I Don't Buy Bitcoins Because I Don't Need to Buy Bitcoin Because I am Earning Bitcoin Online Without investment.....
yes i am doing the same... i am getting Bitcoin without mining and investing...
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: