Pages:
Author

Topic: When was the first time you bought in cryptocurrencies? - page 2. (Read 719 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I first bought cryptocurrencies in 2014, I was going to buy in 2013 but with the mt gox crash and all that I had to wait and see if it will all pass before I started to invest. Since then I have being an investor in the market and I have made a good amount of money from investing in the coins. I have to say buying cryptocurrencies is the best thing that I have ever done
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
The first coins I started to buy at the beginning of last year, and at the end of 2017 I was happy because the price was high , and now I'm just waiting for the time when the market will be as before with great prices.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
maybe last year, at that time I got advice from my close friend to buy bitcoin. at that time I didn't immediately believe it, I found out what crypto and blockchain are. when I find out I find something very good and therefore I'm now here. become a crypto trader
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
the first time I bought the cryptocurrency two years ago when the price of bitcoin was not like this. when compared to buying crypto the first time it is now very different, because even though now the price is expensive but there is no growth that makes us able to make a profit.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Let's see who are the early birds.
Will this help the crypto community grow again?for asking this stupid nonsense question?What are this fools doing here in crypto world.putting thread that has not evrn contributes for the progress of the community..

I bought my firet crypto whos altcoin to be precise is wayback january of 2017
Activity: 532
Merit: 170

I don't think this is part of a discussion that educates and opens up a more interesting discourse to discuss. I did not comment on what this post was.
but if it's always like this, there will be no knowledge that other people can get than just a joke
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I bought my first BTC in Summer 2017. It was great times and nobody could expect, that a few months later such a big pump will happen. It means that the story can be repeated this year, because nobody has expected it as well in 2017. We can only hope guys.
Activity: 434
I have forgotten the beginning I bought coins in Crypto, which I remember first buying coins in Crypto namely BTC and ETH, because these two coins have experienced a very fast price increase compared to other coins, maybe around the beginning of 2017 I bought them
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
I bought bitcoin last year on August. Not an early bird but at least jumped in before the rest of the world (before it gets mainstream form mass adoption). I made a nice decision when I sold all my bags then it reached $18k. Now I'm into alts, (XRP and NEO) and currently holding until the next bull run.
Activity: 406
At the beginning of October 2017, I bought the first coins with my pocket money, 2 thousand rubles. Then 1 bitcoin cost 4.7 thousand dollars. Many people think that it is necessary to have a lot of money to buy it. But it's not. Bitcoin is divided: you can buy 0.0000...
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I bought my first cryptocurrency in July 2017 and I remember that I was very upset because I hadn’t bought it much earlier Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
bought my first cryptocurrency on november 2017
it was a Ethereum Classic
and sold it for almost x3 out of how much i bought it.
i wish i was one of the early birds, and got a lot of token to be dump on the hype.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
Bought some BTC year ago few weeks before ATH. I traded that BTC for altcoins and did some (unsuccessful) trading after that.

Funny thing is I heard about Bitcoin few years ago (in 2013.) and thaught about buying some, but it seemed too complicated back then, to I was soon discouraged.
Activity: 476
I bought the first time in 2017, mid-2017 and looked very optimistic in early 2018, but I missed it
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I first invested in cryptocurrency a year and a half ago. I am very sorry that I did not do it before. I could earn a lot more.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
It was after I saw like my friend bought a new car) I startet to ask him to show me how he earned so much money and then I bought my fisrt bitcoin
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
Unfortunately I wasn't among lucky people who bought their first bitcoins on 50 cents) But I did this in 2013 and I don't regret about this now)
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I first heard about cryptocurrencies about a year ago and a lot of things started today from these days, for the first time I invested around December, when Bitcoin was about $ 20,000 each. It was probably the most pleasant time.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
I knew about cryptocurrency years ago but last year was the first time I bought cryptocurrency and it was very terrible cause I lost 90%. I spent my money to invest in INS token on Binance cause I thought it's a really good token with good project behind but seem like I was wrong. LOL.
Activity: 168
I bought the first cryptocurrency almost immediately and waited. analyzed the market and watched how everything flows. And I am not disappointed! Although there were failures and losses. But at the same time, the mood and state is positive. I think and believe that the cryptocurrency will continue to pleasantly surprise.
Pages:
Jump to: