Pages:
Author

Topic: When Was the Last Time you Came Across a Positive Economic News? - page 5. (Read 542 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
It’s because negative news generates more visitors than positive news. People want to hear the negative about bitcoin or some stock. If it’s positive news, most people won’t want to read it. I heard it’s a psychological thing.

Recently however most of bitcoin news was positive however, especially with the way the etf process is going. Same with ETH and how they are planning a spot etf for Ethereum also.

Activity: 2464
Merit: 209
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
true especially in my country we are always promised better economy but year after year it seems like it’s just getting worse prices are getting high yet salary is still low

it’s been quite some time now since businesses have opened and normal life have returned after the pandemic but we can not deny the effects it has caused everyone i see other people recovering already while some still hasn’t

aside from the pandemic there has been political issues all around the world that also affect the economy such as wars and the threat for world war iii has been introduced many times before affecting the flow of products in countries

it’s quite devastating to live in a time where money is so needed yet so hard to obtain the economy crisis might not be solved globally but for the mean time i am hoping that my investments in cryptocurrency pays off
legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
one persons turmoil is another persons profit

when people scream "bitcoin crash" like it is some devastation/apocalypse, i hear "discount"
when news reports "cost of living increase" businesses see "increased price, increase profit"
when tenants see news of "rental cost increase" landlords see "increase rent increased income profit"
EFS
staff
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2065
Crypto Swap Exchange
It's hard to see good news in general. There may be good news on the economy on a micro scale, but not so much on a macro level. Fortunately, we have an outlet like Bitcoin to protect our own finances. Governments mismanagement, wars around the world, pandemics, earthquakes, all have a bad impact on the economy. Without confidence, companies hesitate to make new investments. Unemployment and inflation rise. In such a world, it's pretty normal not to get good news.
Activity: 504
Merit: 283
I find myself pretty bothered by everything going on in the world. Have you ever noticed how it's so hard to come across positive news about the economy, whether it's in our own country or globally? It's genuinely disheartening. Every time we read, watch, or discuss something related to the economy, it's all about inflation, recession, debt, bankruptcy, companies downsizing, laying off hundreds of workers, shareholders firing CEOs, and the company's stock taking a nosedive. Can't we just catch a break and have some good economic news for once?
Pages:
Jump to: