Pages:
Author

Topic: When was the last time you checked your ETH Wallet - page 3. (Read 884 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Where did you get the job?

Is it from a certain platform or you found out about the opening on the forum? It's a nice side job if you actually get to earn bitcoin or ETH with a decent amount as long as the project is not a scam.
I am connected in some marketing and development company. Now im working with a very good blockchain project  https://ilcoincrypto.com/
Ok.

I'm hoping that the projects you're working with might not end up into a scam. Because many projects lately show themselves as a scam at the end of their sale.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Honestly, i use to be a big fan of cryptocurrency and a partaker in Bounties and Airdrops. this lead to the habit of checking my wallet daily for airdrops that has paid and bounties too.
 the recent scams and poor projects littering the cryptospace refusing to pay hunters and affected that habit. for months, i have checked and Nothing has dropped.
seriously, I am loosing the habit. i can go two weeks without checking my wallet.

I must say that since this year, i have not received more than 3 tokens in my wallet  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
What is the essence of checking. Nothing is there. No need.

I'm pretty sure you received 888,888 KICK tokens Cheesy

But it's good to check it every so often, especially if you do have some ETH inside, just so you know if it's still there or not.
My friend unfortunately didn't check his for like 6 months, and when finally he did, he was very dissapointed to see it empty Sad

not everyone got that amount. i have several eth wallet only 2 of them got kicks on them. i'm also wondering why the rest of my wallet aren't getting some.

I think only active wallets get tokens. I might be wrong  but i read somewhere that they scan the blockchain daily and send to wallets that had some tx
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Honestly, i use to be a big fan of cryptocurrency and a partaker in Bounties and Airdrops. this lead to the habit of checking my wallet daily for airdrops that has paid and bounties too.
 the recent scams and poor projects littering the cryptospace refusing to pay hunters and affected that habit. for months, i have checked and Nothing has dropped.
seriously, I am loosing the habit. i can go two weeks without checking my wallet.

I must say that since this year, i have not received more than 3 tokens in my wallet  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

But it's good to check it every so often, especially if you do have some ETH inside, just so you know if it's still there or not.
My friend unfortunately didn't check his for like 6 months, and when finally he did, he was very dissapointed to see it empty Sad

not everyone got that amount. i have several eth wallet only 2 of them got kicks on them. i'm also wondering why the rest of my wallet aren't getting some.
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
Almost every day. I don’t know why I'm doing this, but I have such a habit.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I don't usually check my wallets these days.

I'm busy looking up to the prices of bitcoin and other cryptos from time to time.

Since they pay me in eth for my work done, so i checked my mew at least once a week.
What's your job? is it a side job? maybe you can recommend some if they need more workers.  Smiley
It's a side job, it's a 2 to 6 months contract basis as social media community admins for some crypto related projects such as ICO,IEO,STO,ETO etc.

Is it from a certain platform or you found out about the opening on the forum? It's a nice side job if you actually get to earn bitcoin or ETH with a decent amount as long as the project is not a scam.
I am connected in some marketing and development company. Now im working with a very good blockchain project  https://ilcoincrypto.com/

I'm busy looking up to the prices of bitcoin and other cryptos from time to time.

Since they pay me in eth for my work done, so i checked my mew at least once a week.
What's your job? is it a side job? maybe you can recommend some if they need more workers.  Smiley
It's a side job, it's a 2 to 6 months contract basis as social media community admins for some crypto related projects such as ICO,IEO,STO,ETO etc.

Activity: 812
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
I check my wallet a day don't know if i buy a token a day I entered my wallet before I turned on my laptop. Because once my wallet was hacked due to not seeing. Then they took my token Since then I do wallet checks a day albeit I do nothing.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62

I rarely check my wallet now.
The value of my holdings has been dropped significantly all those months. And my funds do not come from bounties and airdrops. They are pure ETH.
I only check my wallet when I see any significant upward trend of ETH in the market. Still I know that I have a negative ROI till I reach high levels of prices.
The only time I regularly check my ETH wallet is when I have funds in it (to make sure that it hasn't been hacked), otherwise what's the point of checking it?

Well if you have dozens or even hundreds of tokens inside, it's good to check every now and again if any of them have been listed, on an exchange or DEX.
You'd be surprised how many hunters don't really follow the project once distribution is done.

Some projects did listing over a year after the bounty ended, and it was a nice surprise to trade in those tokens for few extra ETH
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
The only time I regularly check my ETH wallet is when I have funds in it (to make sure that it hasn't been hacked), otherwise what's the point of checking it?

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

Pages:
Jump to: