Pages:
Author

Topic: When will altcoins boom again? - page 4. (Read 3890 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 111
November 17, 2017, 01:02:39 AM
We do have altcoins like Ripple, NEO, LTC and Bitconnect are coming up fine in the market though we have btc growing on other side. Though the growth of these altcoins are comparatively slow, they are towards a positive hike. Better invest in these altcoins.We have new ICOs like ZIGGER, TRIPPKI, VLB and so on with good projects and teams which assures of good growth.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 01:00:27 AM
Is now the time to go all in on altcoins?

I would say that alts will climb big on monday. There will be a correction for bitcoin before that.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
November 17, 2017, 12:38:46 AM

Bitcoin is rising now for new ATH. Once Bitcoin going to be stable, Altcoins will up trending again. Just wait OR hodl if you bought in high price.

op is talking about altcoins and were also on altcoins section so i guess bitcoin has nothing to do with it, and no, altcoins are not going to go up and trending if the bitcoins value is stable or incresing infact altcoins will more likely to bleed. @ op , you should start to buy altcoins now because they are still cheap and i believe that this is the right time to purchase them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
November 17, 2017, 12:16:34 AM
It is hard to say when will altcoins boom again. You can see now, there is no good news for altcoins now, excepting Bitcoin cash after Segwit2x stopped. I think you should use your skill to trade day by day is better to wait for a boom.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
November 16, 2017, 10:35:42 PM
i hope right after december, things will start working on . . .
when the fork was postboned, many of my coins filled with high buy volume suddenly
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
November 16, 2017, 10:23:00 PM

Altcoins will boom after bitcoin leans or falls sideways again.
Activity: 322
November 16, 2017, 06:49:09 PM
I think it is hard to have another boom again for altcoin. There are too many altcoins now and really difficult to find out the excellent coin to invest.

This.There's so many more altcoins now with money spread around in. The market needs a ton of new money to come in for a true boom to occur. The number of alt coins has doubled in the past 6 months. Everyone wants a piece but there simply not enough money to go around.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 05:19:50 PM
I dont think it is the right time for altcoin. I observe that when the value of bitcoin rises, the value of altcoin will fall down. So if there are a lot of demands in bitcoin, expect lower demand in altcoin. So it will be hard for everyone if we just put our investment in one. Its better if we hold bitcoin and also altcoin. But be careful on what coin your going to invest. Because there are many scamm came out.
Too many ICO and alts released everyday, but it doesn't mean that we will not give altcoin a chance, i have seen some of my hold coins from bounties that still moves somehow, we just need to wait and keep mimd the project purpose that can help to make it green.
Agree with you, but mostly a lot depends on lnvestors, at the beginning of the entrance to the stock exchange immediately sell out and cryptocurrency falls in price..
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 09:46:21 AM
I dont think it is the right time for altcoin. I observe that when the value of bitcoin rises, the value of altcoin will fall down. So if there are a lot of demands in bitcoin, expect lower demand in altcoin. So it will be hard for everyone if we just put our investment in one. Its better if we hold bitcoin and also altcoin. But be careful on what coin your going to invest. Because there are many scamm came out.
Too many ICO and alts released everyday, but it doesn't mean that we will not give altcoin a chance, i have seen some of my hold coins from bounties that still moves somehow, we just need to wait and keep mimd the project purpose that can help to make it green.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
November 16, 2017, 09:30:52 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
November 16, 2017, 08:26:50 AM
The awaited altcoins boom might happen after bitcoin price goes down again but few altcoins can still be up even during bitcoin rally. While the price of the altcoins are still cheap, it is time to buy some of them especially the ones that have the big chance to go up in the coming weeks.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
November 16, 2017, 08:17:01 AM
It should be this year
2017 is the year of big major coins where we start off with Ripple, Litecoins, Ethereum, NEM and all the old coins and finally Bitcoin.

2018 would be an interesting year, there's tons of speculation made and ETH is highly appreciate and seems would be like the coin that will be shine next year
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 08:02:09 AM

Bitcoin is rising now for new ATH. Once Bitcoin going to be stable, Altcoins will up trending again. Just wait OR hodl if you bought in high price.

If bitcoin is going to drop altcoins would step up this is happening nearly all of the time. Recently bitcoin was dropping to 6500, but then altcoins went instantly up.

I think that this means that altcoins need bitcoins to drop to become very high in his price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 07:29:46 AM
I think it is hard to have another boom again for altcoin. There are too many altcoins now and really difficult to find out the excellent coin to invest.

But also there are now HUGE amount of money in BTC! So one day it can happen again. For example some good news about ETH - and all alts on ETH will rise up!
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 07:29:29 AM
Think, good altcoins boom at any time. Right now some altcoins are growing up and grows very good. So, the problem is in quality, not in time.
Activity: 224
November 16, 2017, 07:12:06 AM
NOBODY KNOWS, really... there is no real market indicator so nobody can say to you that there will safe be a boom but maybe there will come one and maybe in short time but don't know
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
November 16, 2017, 07:02:46 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 16, 2017, 05:36:06 AM

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 05:32:38 AM
Nope, not all altcoins are good, I believe the altcoins that listed on top 10 are best for investment because you can make sure its potential and legit.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
November 16, 2017, 03:47:44 AM
It's time to invest in altcoins. Bitcoin did not lose much value but people started to transfer money to altcoins

Already the price of Bitcoin is kept increasing in the market and it will surely affect on the altcoins. At the same time, ETH price is increasing so the value of other altcoins will increase in the market. In this present situation, everything is so confusing because with increasing price of Bitcoin and altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: