Pages:
Author

Topic: When will Apple accept bitcoins? - page 8. (Read 4063 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 03:49:37 AM
I'd rather see it happening with Google rather than Apple. There are lot of android users compared to apple and if they implement these on Google Play then it would be very convenient for anyone to buy their apps using their bitcoin or buy credits to any game that they want.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 12:44:43 AM
With the popularity of Bitcoin, many companies have begun to accept BTC payment methods!
Apple's competitor Samsung accepted the payment method of BTC this year! I think Apple will soon accept BTC's payment method and satisfy the desire of cryptocurrency!
Activity: 798
October 16, 2018, 08:21:01 PM
When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

tl;dr Apple = closed. BTC = open.

Most famous merchant still not accepting bitcoin as payment including apple. But i do believe they will accept bitcoin in near future because cryptocurrency is future currency.
Activity: 307
October 16, 2018, 03:01:17 PM
I'm still sure that the Apple company will accept Bitcoin and a cryptocurrency company in the next 10 years. they just won't have a choice

Why will they have no choice but to accept cryptocurrencies? What do you need bitcoin for? This company has such a large capitalization that bitcoin is a niche percentage of profits for them. If this is the case, they can use blockchain for making payments. Accepting bitcoins at such large price fluctuations is completely unacceptable for such a large company.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
October 16, 2018, 02:33:31 PM
I think that this can happen on if most of governments will accept BTC as a legal financial source and law base will be built around it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 12:05:59 PM
I'm still sure that the Apple company will accept Bitcoin and a cryptocurrency company in the next 10 years. they just won't have a choice
It seems like it took too long with a 10-year period, because I believe that with the 3 to 5 years the Apple company will receive bitcoin and other crypto for transactions. because there are already several cellphone companies that have received bitcoin for transaction tools
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 12:00:42 PM
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 11:20:33 AM
When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

in my opinion, companies like Apple don't need to accept payments using BTC, it would be better if the company as big as they make their own cryptocurrency and blockchain, because in my opinion it is more efficient and profitable for them. and moreover the cryptocurrency that they can directly connect to appstore and iTunes makes them more profitable.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
October 16, 2018, 10:57:36 AM
in my opinion it is impossible for Apple to use bitcoin or enter the cryptocurrency business because they think I am a company that is closed except bitcoin or cyrptocurrency benefits them. this is only my personal opinion and opinion
of course they use bitcoin to support sale of their products. of course as a payment facility for their products. if there are still a few who use it, it's certainly not effective for now
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
October 16, 2018, 09:45:10 AM
Just wait until apple company will going to open for BTC or crypto payment options. We do not know one day apple will going to announce that they will going to accept bitcoin as a form of payment. Thus, will make their product boost for there were huge market cap volume for cryptocurrency in the market and there is a high chance that product could be sold even a little percentage of that marketcap volume that will goes to apple company is a big thing already for their sales on their apple gadgets product.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 669
October 16, 2018, 09:31:03 AM
I think that sooner than we thought apple began to accept crypto because today I read a news that I think began to revolutionize this world I'll leave you down here ... the news is interesting Shocked Shocked

'' Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak has been announced as a co-founder of recently launched blockchain-focused venture capital fund EQUI Global, global business outlet Verdict reports Monday, Oct. 15.

Following an announcement about his plans to become “involved” in a blockchain project earlier in August, Wozniak has been revealed today as a co-founder of EQUI Global, a venture capital fund focusing on blockchain technology and built on a blockchain-powered backend.

The new venture capital fund aims to change the concept of the traditional industry by enabling non-institutional investments, as well as allowing investors to trade on external crypto exchanges via EquiTokens. The EquiTokens infrastructure is reportedly based on the Ethereum (ETH) blockchain, which is widely used by decentralized applications (DApps) developers ''

Activity: 221
October 16, 2018, 09:28:04 AM
in my opinion it is impossible for Apple to use bitcoin or enter the cryptocurrency business because they think I am a company that is closed except bitcoin or cyrptocurrency benefits them. this is only my personal opinion and opinion
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 08:32:13 AM
As Apple promote their own brand, it is more likely they will create their own cryptocurrency to purchase Apple products more easily. It is also possible that Apple will accept Bitcoin. They try to be the most innovative in the industry and provide the most revolutionary products. And this can mean they will adopt cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
September 28, 2018, 06:48:11 AM

This people you’re mentioning doesn’t need Bitcoin. Most of you here really misunderstood what Bitcoin is all about, you keep on talking about using for buying and selling and how it’s going to become everything and blah blah… even Satoshi himself explained everything and never said all this, so you people should stop going crazy about Bitcoin please. Apple has nothing to do with Bitcoin and they are not going to accept it, so stop wasting your time.
Activity: 24
September 27, 2018, 06:19:03 AM
That's what I am waiting for. Hopefully Apple will soon accept bitcoin
Activity: 266
September 27, 2018, 05:48:44 AM
Many big and famous companies including Porshe started using Bitcoin already. I foresee that during this year and in 2019 their number can be doubled or tripled.
Activity: 91
September 26, 2018, 05:38:47 AM
I think Apple's strength is not enough to affect the cryptocurrency. Apple is in recession. And cryptocurrencies are growing.
Activity: 392
September 25, 2018, 02:52:26 AM
On Sunday (06/15/2014), Apple's application store came with a Coin Pocket application that allows users to transact with virtual currencies, including Bitcoin. Coin Pocket comes after Apple updates the rules about virtual currency applications, one of which says; that virtual currency trading application developers must comply with state and federal laws at all their operational sites.
Activity: 56
September 25, 2018, 01:59:38 AM
Big companies will easily step up little by little to achieve the goal to let us join the crypto party. Maybe Apple is at the present of conditioning whether it will go with crypto or stay independent in crypto. Most probably apple will become crypto currency adopters in the future. Just my own opinion.
Apples company has enough money to create their own block and cryptocurrency  which can easily surpass bitcoins.
Activity: 94
September 24, 2018, 06:09:16 AM
At this stage you still cannot use bitcoin for your payment with apple, but i'm sure they are working on it. Apple normally is the first one to integrate new stuff. Let's wait and see.

They'll never accept bitcoin because they're well aware about bitcoin's features. Its risky and volatile. i saw many apples fans they have strong believe in APPLE company.
Pages:
Jump to: