Pages:
Author

Topic: When will BCT change? - page 2. (Read 439 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
January 20, 2020, 10:56:04 PM
One of the greatest aspects of this forum is that it is mostly an open marketplace of ideas wherein "the truth will emerge from the competition of ideas in free, transparent public discourse and ... ideas and ideologies will be culled according to their superiority or inferiority and widespread acceptance among the population."

It's a beautiful thing..
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
January 20, 2020, 10:33:55 PM
The squabbling over posts.
What squabbling are you talking about in particular?  There's always healthy debate whenever a thread isn't overrun with shitposts, but that's a good thing.  As far as forum drama goes, right now it's not out of hand.  Even when CH/TOAA was flooding the forum with nonsense it was totally tolerable and I think it actually adds a little spice to bitcointalk.

Everyone has their rights or opinion about any topics here.
Yes--and that's one of the best things about this forum.  As long as no threats are made and there's no flagrant flaming going on, the moderators just sit back and watch the parade of hilarious goings-on.  Other forums would shut that stuff down within minutes, and I for one appreciate the freedom bitcointalk allows its members.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
January 20, 2020, 10:33:37 PM
The squabbling over posts. Whos right ? Whos wrong?
Bitcointalk is a very active online forum, of course you're going to get plenty of posts. Head over to the "other bitcoin forum" if you prefer a dead forum.

When will the childish behavior end on this website?
If this is something you still complain about in 2020, you might as well just get off the internet entirely.
Activity: 270
Merit: 17
January 20, 2020, 09:59:49 PM
Everyone has their rights or opinion about any topics here. So I guess it would never end mate. If some are squabbling that's because this is a Forum a place for discussion and conversation over some ideas.

If youre tired mate you can have a break again. Creating a rant topic is somehow not good here too.

Thanks for the advice and a future prediction of how BCT will be.   I'ts so bright. <<
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
January 20, 2020, 09:53:22 PM
Everyone has their rights or opinion about any topics here. So I guess it would never end mate. If some are squabbling that's because this is a Forum a place for discussion and conversation over some ideas.

If youre tired mate you can have a break again. Creating a rant topic is somehow not good here too.

Activity: 270
Merit: 17
January 20, 2020, 09:45:23 PM
The squabbling over posts. Whos right ? Whos wrong? When will the childish behavior end on this website? I haven't been on for months and i come back to see see the same tiring shit all over again.

Children....play nice and turn this website around for god's sake.
Pages:
Jump to: