Pages:
Author

Topic: when will bitcoin prove its true prosperity and take on full beast mode? - page 2. (Read 576 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
millennial's are the biggest investors and supporters obviously, but bitcoin has to reach a level of financial prosperity to somewhat the fullest eventually...will it make our kids rich? Grandkids? Great Grand Kids? Aliens or Martians to that far extent?

That depends. If you invest huge amount of money on bitcoin, then that could be the case. But millennials are not yet that self supported enough to come up with huge investments. But I believe that bitcoins will soon reach its level of prosperity and will help this generation to earn other than their permanent jobs. Bitcoin is indeed a great invention of the century.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
what people do not understand is that if you have at least 1 Bitcoin then you are hold on to something that there is only 21 billion of.
its a future innovative technology software system and right now only a mere 3-5 million people even hold at least 1 bitcoin with the next 2-4 years.
I see greatness and amazing unstoppable value
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
millennial's are the biggest investors and supporters obviously, but bitcoin has to reach a level of financial prosperity to somewhat the fullest eventually...will it make our kids rich? Grandkids? Great Grand Kids? Aliens or Martians to that far extent?

When will? it's already started I think as it is on the process and a step by step process as there is no short cut to 1 time big time price of a million, bitcoin is not a magical thing that will get bigger in an instant whenever you wanted. Let's just wait to see what will happen to it.

The future of our next generation will surely benefited to it if us will begin to believe to its potential and start to invest it then give it to our children for their future, I see bitcoin as a future of digital currency though.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
In order for Bitcoin to prove its prosperity and enter "beast mode" it doesn't need to make anyone rich. It needs to be developed to the point that's it is usable in any kind of situation, by a lot of people at the same time and in a user-friendly manner. Making people rich is secondary to the prosperity of Bitcoin. With the right path forward, the rest will come gradually and naturally.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Every year there will be a progress in its price and demand however the technology continues to prosper and continues to advanced so the bitcoin will become more popular and attracts the attention of people who still not using it, and by the time that all bitcoin will be mined, surely it will reach its beastmode and boom to its price, there's a lot of potential to this coin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

Personally, I don't think Bitcoin will ever become as huge as people here think it will be. I think it will become much bigger but I doubt it will be the case where even 1/10 of people use it. I also doubt that it will rise over 10x in a year, I think the rise will be a lot more gradual.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: