Pages:
Author

Topic: When will I able to see green for my coins..for once?? - page 2. (Read 399 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
i started this month too at a bad timing, luckely i didnt start with all my money.
I just bought a lot more coins when btc touched 10.000.
So my losses aint too big now.
If we touch 8000 i will buy some more.
Eventually it will go up again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
I entered the game on January 10th and it's been two weeks, and all my coins are still in the bloody red Sad I wonder if there is some kind of estimated time frame of when my portfolio will be able to recover so I can be gaining at least a little bit of profit? Most of my alt coins are still down 50-70 dollars. I have a hard time understanding why it's still down so much!!  Embarrassed Embarrassed

Exact time according to my calculations (using this formula ax + by = cz) we should see a come back at 4 of februari between 4-7pm.
Activity: 178
Dont worry you arent alone Smiley my coins are red as well . I do have alot of alt coins such as XSPEC ,PRL, COSS, ELIX ,POE ,ZERO ,ZOIN ,PHORE  and waiting to increase Sad(
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
DONT DUMP!!! Wait at least 6 months and then check the prices, specially if you are new.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
You can count in NEO hopes, market trading has positive welcoming this coins, surely it has potential will be booming in this year.
Wabi trading daily volume are good in market, this coins could be have good recovery price when market are getting up.
Other coins such as Lend, Sub, Icon, still finding hard to get recovery fast, you need to be patient with hold of it or selling it for buying other coins.
Activity: 406
BAILOUT
Do not worry about that, if you entered when everything is red, it is very good even though everything has risen for months. I hope bitcoin will rise  Smiley
Activity: 258
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
Markets are unpredictable and yes you are right you got a good list there so don't panic just keep calm and wait out the storm. You probably came in at the worst time because alts had just finished surging up a lot meaning they were going to cool off a bit before making another leg up. Patience is key and if you practice it here you should be just fine.
Activity: 168
unlucky time to get started

That’s right but unless you invested in really shitty coins, you will be in the green soon. Which coins did you invest in?

NEO, ICON, LEND, SUB, Wabi, Neblio, Dragonchain, UTrust, Medibloc, POE, BNTY, ENJ

Thoughts?
Lots of strong picks there, you ll do fine in due time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122

That’s right but unless you invested in really shitty coins, you will be in the green soon. Which coins did you invest in?

NEO, ICON, LEND, SUB, Wabi, Neblio, Dragonchain, UTrust, Medibloc, POE, BNTY, ENJ

Thoughts?

I have NEO, ICON, Neblio, Dragonchain, Utrust.

SUB and WABI are on my buy list.

The rest I am not familiar with.

All in all, I think it is a good list.
Activity: 41
Merit: 4

Thoughts?
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
I entered the game on January 10th and it's been two weeks, and all my coins are still in the bloody red Sad I wonder if there is some kind of estimated time frame of when my portfolio will be able to recover so I can be gaining at least a little bit of profit? Most of my alt coins are still down 50-70 dollars. I have a hard time understanding why it's still down so much!!  Embarrassed Embarrassed

Patience.  No one can accurately tell you when it will rebound.

What you lost is nothing compared to some, consider yourself "lucky" and just wait.  It will come. Smiley

The beauty of investing on coins you believe in is takes most of the worry away even on hard dip like these.  Try it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
well you entered the game in a bad time.. sorry to tell you that
you need to be patient now, after the market stablizes and choose the right coins
DYOR
Activity: 39
Wait till about mid February, market should pick up
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Bitcoin 2 Team

Activity: 140
Merit: 14
Activity: 41
Merit: 4
Pages:
Jump to: