Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 12. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 11:00:02 AM
it seems to me that ico will never disappear, the more crypto becomes more popular , the more ico will be
Totally agree. So that's the kind of thing that makes itself. And here it is all about demand. However, no one has canceled the claim to quality and here, too, has its stones.
Activity: 135
August 17, 2018, 10:54:23 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

it seems ico will never die, maybe ico will experience a decrease in number but not to die. With investors getting smarter, I think investors will still invest in ICO but they will be more careful in investing in ICO.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 02:13:48 AM
I trust that with every month and year, the ICO will change its appearance in particular. I am certain that there Will be ICO to purchase licenses to raise stores from speculators. Before long, abundance seekers will be intensely separated for multi-accounts, and the prerequisites for Twitter and Facebook records will be more and more selective.
Activity: 32
August 17, 2018, 02:11:21 AM
Good Icos will never die because rational people will not close their ways for potential projects that have innovation. yes they will fade away( the scammers those are only on papers.)
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 11:03:07 PM
Well, your expectations will not going to happenbecause ICO will continue. There many companies out there and they will need ICO campaigns to help them advertise their company or project so it will stand.
ICO is considered a new trend in the world and it is hard to die because everyone wants to make a lot of good profits in order to become richer. I believe that this year is not appropriate for ICO investment and everyone should wait when the uptrend period starts because that is the time when most active investors
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
August 16, 2018, 11:02:48 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

I think the ICO boom have already passed. I recall ICO's finishing within seconds last year, raising humongous amounts of eth.
Those blockchain projects that will survive are the ones that have real use case, we'll see the Googles and Amazons in a few years.
Activity: 17
August 16, 2018, 10:55:30 PM
We can see lots of ICO out there though bounty topic, but not all of them successful. one's cancelled because of softcap is not reached, the others are scam, the rest is successful, but the rest is small. ICO dies? in my opinion, for sure, within 2 years from now, there're low than 50 succeeded ICOs/years
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 10:30:25 PM
Well, your expectations will not going to happenbecause ICO will continue. There many companies out there and they will need ICO campaigns to help them advertise their company or project so it will stand.
Activity: 379
August 16, 2018, 10:17:22 PM
I do not think that ICO will soon die. On the contrary, I believe that ICO projects will be in demand and will continue to develop and grow quantitatively and qualitatively. France now wants to adopt a legal act that would regulate the ICO process and, above all, protect investors
Activity: 42
August 16, 2018, 07:16:40 AM
Will bne faced off,. But I don't they ever will unless new projects stop coming up or strict laws to govern them are  brought up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
August 15, 2018, 01:33:17 PM
It cant be dead, It can decrease a little bit in the future. For me, it's like IPO but for the smaller market with less constraint.
Activity: 75
August 15, 2018, 01:32:17 PM
In my opinion, the ICO will never die, they will continue to grow like mushrooms, and all have
different goals aimed at future progress, and every ICO will fade because every rule of a government
hinders it, so the ICO will never die as long as there are people who want to invest in ICOs.
The ICO market has grown 15 or 18 times compared with 2017. And it's only 8 months.
Activity: 53
August 15, 2018, 01:31:40 PM
This will not happen until there is a cryptocurrency that will be used in the future in the community. Every company that has a particular product will probably take that blockchain technology from its side and use it.
Activity: 48
August 15, 2018, 01:27:48 PM
Ico is growing strong and will not die
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 01:26:29 PM
I think ico will not die. Because the companies are constantly investing in the crypto market for business success. People are also helping them by investing. However, to invest in ico, it should be verified. Because all ico is not successful. As long as people are carrying the crypto market, ico will remain there.
Activity: 406
August 15, 2018, 01:25:28 PM
ICO is a very good way to get funds. It is unlikely that it will go away in the future. Just stay only good projects that are really quality. ICO is also a good way to earn. In a good ICO, investing is difficult, there are often very large restrictions. But it's worth it
Activity: 560
August 15, 2018, 01:19:54 PM
Many times it was said that the crypto-currency market has remarkable advantages in terms of implementing ideas. But now it seems to me that it will be very difficult to say what to do in the end in order to maintain the correct implementation of ICO
Activity: 57
August 15, 2018, 01:17:28 PM

We are not sure when ICO will die, but this decline in ETH is definitely related to these ICOs, because fake ICO information deceives many people. This time, a large number of project parties chose to sell ETH, so they were relatively concentrated. This has led to this sharp decline.

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 01:14:25 PM
Nothing will happen to icos i still belief crypto will come back to normal but it a matter of time we will all celebrate the crypto price soon
Activity: 504
August 15, 2018, 01:11:00 PM
Well, it’s really hard to tell. For me, crypto market is still young and it’ll continue to grow eventually. ICOs might die someday but i don’t think that they die soon.
Pages:
Jump to: