Pages:
Author

Topic: When Will India Explode? - page 4. (Read 6437 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
November 07, 2013, 03:37:45 AM
With the Chinese driving the bitcoin market at breakneck speeds now, I'm kind of wondering when India will "jump on board".

Does anyone know much about the Indian market and have any thoughts on what is happening or will happen there?

I bet the reason you think of India because of its population is second to China, so the effect would be the same huh?

You're so wrong its not even funny. This is why the Westerns still dont understand crap about Chinese and its country,

He did not even make a statement, so how can he be "so wrong its not even funny"? You are a fucking idiot, no wonder you have so many people ignoring you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 07, 2013, 03:34:12 AM
With the Chinese driving the bitcoin market at breakneck speeds now, I'm kind of wondering when India will "jump on board".

Does anyone know much about the Indian market and have any thoughts on what is happening or will happen there?

I bet the reason you think of India because of its population is second to China, so the effect would be the same huh?

You're so wrong its not even funny. This is why the Westerns still dont understand crap about Chinese and its country,
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010
November 07, 2013, 03:31:11 AM
1st conference bangalore mid Dec!
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
November 07, 2013, 03:05:34 AM

Pages:
Jump to: