Pages:
Author

Topic: When will it happen ? - page 3. (Read 410 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Blue0x.com
May 04, 2022, 07:58:23 PM
So many newbies are curious about when they will increase their rank in cryptocurrency operation.Many of them tend to get discouraged when the task is becoming too much for them in bounty hunting.Majority get excited about the profits they have seen others making in crypto but the sacrifice they are not ready to make. I want to encourage Newbies that someday it will happen  but you have got to sacrifice and stay focused. Please  encourage someone new to crypto.

you have to have a good work management, use a complete social media, good facebook, twitter, youtube with many subcribe, good blogger and have many visitors, linkedin, or other as a support tool in bounty work, create a good work exxel, you can PM me if you want exxel my work in bounty.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
May 02, 2018, 04:58:39 PM
Every step at a time. It will only take you some moments of hard work and perseverance , to achieve your desired goal in the cryptosphere, most especially as a newbie. Do your very best and leave the rest. Life is in phases. Gradually, you will see yourself mentoring others, just as you have done in your post. You still much to achieve.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/
May 02, 2018, 04:57:05 PM

It is necessary to do a great job every day and then something will turn out, the main thing is not to give up, everything will be fine !!!
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 04:51:08 PM
You should re-write the headline as it looks like a misleading title, next you should move this thread to beginners help or meta. Do you still think this thread is well fitted for altcoin discussion section? Thank you.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
May 02, 2018, 04:48:29 PM
So many newbies are curious about when they will increase their rank in cryptocurrency operation.Many of them tend to get discouraged when the task is becoming too much for them in bounty hunting.Majority get excited about the profits they have seen others making in crypto but the sacrifice they are not ready to make. I want to encourage Newbies that someday it will happen  but you have got to sacrifice and stay focused. Please  encourage someone new to crypto.

Did you mean increased their membership rank in this forum so that they can get a good reward at the end? Of course there are no shortcuts here, you really need to sacrifice hard in order to target a certain rank and to be able to join a good and high reward campaign. My advise to newbie is that let those higher accounts be your inspiration in the future so that you will really work hard and one day you will achieved your goals. At least as you gaining rank, you will also gained a lot of knowledge and it will give you this edge later.
Activity: 283
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 04:47:49 PM
I'll start by saying 'slow and steady wins the race' to my fellow newbies in the cryptos world, please let's keep the spirit of hustling up to the task, the profits won't come that easily, remember ''Rome wasn't built in a day'' so, consistent effort is demanded of us and we need to be patient for our profits... Sooner or later, the rewards will keep flowing like a rivers... Believe me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
May 02, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

Increase their rank in crypto, what? You mean on this forum? And a bounty task becoming to much? Its likely the easiest work you will find on this planet. No risk no reward. There's my encouragement, stop being so scared.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 04:34:48 PM

Pages:
Jump to: