Pages:
Author

Topic: When will market fall? - page 3. (Read 940 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 109
December 11, 2017, 07:19:40 PM
I am not talking about eth. I am talking about the crypto market in general. About the correction it didn't have for a long time already

in general? maybe never... it's not secret that BTC for example will become a part of history in some years... but blockchain will be implemented in several projects that are being created right now... so if you are scaried about marker fall, just try to diversificate your investements on top currencies and on hot trends, and everything will be OK  Cool (crysis allow alternatives to raise up)
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
December 11, 2017, 07:08:19 PM
Well if you have that money, why dont you conver those ethereums to bitcoin and start holding them for a while?

that is the best thing that you can do, bitcoin is going up so fast, and that is the only way that you can keep earning more without spending your ethereums.

Ethereum is going down in btc value, so better to convert them all if you want to earn much more than just by holding your eth's.

I have mined 16 ETH since.

It wont fall, everything has been doubled since those two weeks that you have been waiting for.

Yes, they doubled and I do not know who is buying btc right now. I want to get in but I am waiting for the correction which is not coming to buy btc Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
December 11, 2017, 07:05:23 PM
Well if you have that money, why dont you conver those ethereums to bitcoin and start holding them for a while?

that is the best thing that you can do, bitcoin is going up so fast, and that is the only way that you can keep earning more without spending your ethereums.

Ethereum is going down in btc value, so better to convert them all if you want to earn much more than just by holding your eth's.

I have mined 16 ETH since.

It wont fall, everything has been doubled since those two weeks that you have been waiting for.
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
December 11, 2017, 06:57:39 PM
Crypto market is unlike any other market you have ever seen and for that reason and others believe the bubble concept doesn't apply. There will be a correction I think but doubt it will crash and cease to exist.
December 11, 2017, 06:53:47 PM
I am not talking about eth. I am talking about the crypto market in general. About the correction it didn't have for a long time already
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 06:47:30 PM
What crisis? Eth is looking the strongest it's ever been. Even all the transaction backlog issues with crypto kitties it's still retaining it's price.
December 11, 2017, 06:45:15 PM
Guys, I am from May in the crypto world, I have mined 16 ETH since. With 5 of them I have traded successfully during the crisis which appeared the last months. I am expecting a major sell-off for 2 weeks almost and nothing happens. Bitcoin and alts are still there.
When is this going to happen? It looks like it wants to rise and rise.
Pages:
Jump to: