Pages:
Author

Topic: When will people feel comfortable using BTC ? - page 34. (Read 12232 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
I think the right time that people compatible to use Bitcoin is when Bitcoin is legalized and the market accept the Bitcoin as another form of payment.And I think when Bitcoin price is increasing and almost all people used Bitcoin.Banks also accept Bitcoin in thier transaction.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its out standing features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

I don't really spend much of my Bitcoin , because I am always in fear.
I am not talking about cashing out , but for digital goods.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

I don't know how to make a poll here , so :- http://strawpoll.me/1793917
This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.
The real reason right now is a great. The problem with cryptocurrency and other information about the future, the future. Cause bitcoin are so many and technology. Cause bitcoin can do on the journey. The problem was a countries, and technology in your own profit, and technology.
In my opinion, this is something which entirely depends on the person himself like the way he takes the things and that he knows about the crypto currencies and the way they work. If you have enough of the information regarding the crypto coins which can help you in having a better understanding of the entire concept, then this will not only encourage you to invest more but this will also help you in making lot more money.
Activity: 95
I think people will comfortable in bitcoin if they earn a big earnings from bitcoin and they feel it's enought for them. But people not stopping as long they can earn they not stop. And also they will be comfortable when bitcoin is much more easy to use and  many store or company accept it.

ONE SHOULD NOT BE GREEDY IF YOU EARN SOME PROFIT ONE MUST ENJOY THAT PROFIT BECAUSE YOU CANT SAY WHEN MARKET WILL FLIP 
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I think people will comfortable in bitcoin if they earn a big earnings from bitcoin and they feel it's enought for them. But people not stopping as long they can earn they not stop. And also they will be comfortable when bitcoin is much more easy to use and  many store or company accept it.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
For me i will feel confortable using bitcoin when the value is stable and mostly famous online store accepting bitcoin as their payment. Bitcoin is one of the most useful currencies later because it is so easy and efficient to use.
It is up to the demand of people and nothing more else, the demand of people is responsible to control Bitcoin’s market value. People will feel comfortable if they take right decisions on right times, because of their false decisions they feel uncomfortable.

In order to go smoothly in this market you need to invest more in it in order to get large quantity of Bitcoins so that you may be able to get the utmost benefit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
I think it will be possible only if lightning network succeeds. Because current speed, network size and fees are not proper for daily use. Maybe it is possible with some other altcoins such as ethereum.
Activity: 32
Most of the people voted under 10% or most of them are holders, we see bitcoin as an asset or as a piece of land that will be more valuable on the future, I think thats why people do not want to spend it either or they are not comfortable doing trades
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
People just won't really accept anything new especially if that involves money. In my opinion, the only time where people will accept btc and start using it, is when all the basic Commodities entails the use of bitcoin. I mean, they will have no other option but to use bitcoin to buy goods right?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
People were at the top before, as bitcoin reached the 20K USD last year.
they will be comfortable as long as bitcoin solves the problem.
the peak of the transactions was done before and the problem occurs,
the volume and capacity of transfer were not good enough. this is the biggest thing to solve/.
Activity: 491
The fees are too high. I sold some of my alts, about $200 worth, to send to my bank account, and I still haven't sent it because I'm waiting to get more, because of the fees. So it's not as easy to use everyday due to the fees.
The usage of the bitcoin in the daily life is increasing significantly as there are so many places which have started accepting bitcoin and that the ones who have the bitcoin are more comfortable in buying things and paying the bills at different places and that too without having any kind of paper money in their wallet. Once this trend will be more common, then we can expect more people to use the bitcoins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
When will people feel comfortable using BTC ?

Generally speaking people who use bitcoin will feel comfortable when the government legalizes BTC for everyday use especially as payment methods. And the government and banking willing to facilitate by providing ATM bitcoin machines connected to their bank.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
For me i will feel confortable using bitcoin when the value is stable and mostly famous online store accepting bitcoin as their payment. Bitcoin is one of the most useful currencies later because it is so easy and efficient to use.

When the time comes that the price of bitcoins become stable then it will be useless in the future because most of the traders in the market are just earning a huge amount of profit due to its volatility that is very profitable.
Activity: 266
I think that it will be when Bitcoin's price will be more stable. For now, people can't trust Bitcoin because it's price is swinging every freaking week.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
It is impossible to see the price of bitcoin being stable but if there are more merchants accepting bitcoin then people will be interested to purchase the coin or make an attempt to understand what this new technology is all about, this is an old thread and the problems are the same still as we are yet to find user friendly wallets for everyone without having complicated things to store and save and when that happens the common man will feel comfortable to use.
Activity: 538
People do not trust the piece of paper that we call cash they trust it’s unsees value and the big support behind it. To make people trust something and feel safe while using it we have to guarantee them something. This is what is happening in today’s currencies so if we want to make people use bitcoin safely we need it to be legitimized.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
As of now, Bitcoin is still in the early phase of development and on the other hand, we don't have the crypto friendly market environment yet that's why the focus is on the speculation. However, I am expecting the growth in the user base in the coming years and we will see a good volume of Bitcoin transactions regarding the actual use of it as a currency to pay for the bills of goods and service. I am expecting at least a decade for it to happen on the international level.
Activity: 111
When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

I don't really spend much of my Bitcoin , because I am always in fear.
I am not talking about cashing out , but for digital goods.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

I don't know how to make a poll here , so :- http://strawpoll.me/1793917
This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.

I think when bitcoin will make a big step into the market, because more market will receive bitcoin as soon as this will be received by the world. But it will not replace the Fiat in the near future, perhaps it is going to happen in the future. When the  bitcoin price is more stable.
Activity: 518
When all transactions can be done through Bitcoin and when supermarkets and shopping malls and even online business will accept bitcoin as payments and government will legalized it as a currency.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
Pretty old topic which was probably revived by spam, but good discussion nonetheless.

I for one believe people will feel more comfortable using BTC when it is recognized by more governments. This has been done by Japan which openly supports the use of bitcoin and other crypto which has resulted in a boost in their economy (sources should be cited but you can google these for yourself). When other countries follow suit and openly support bitcoin, the era of bitcoin's mass adoption will begin.
You have to keep your eyes on the market which can jump anytime and will shift the low market not a high market. We should accentuate on our investments in the current time and should not get panic with the current situations. Investment for long term keeps you away from loss and you can sell in a high market when it comes. For now try to invest here more because the future market will come with high value of your coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
People feel comfortable using BTC when they got what they want. Well we do have this kind of feeling that when we acquire our desire we become comfortable with it. And also we become comfortable with things if we already know all about of them. So if you know almost all about BTC I am pretty much sure that you are already comfortable. You are comfortable because we don’t have any doubt about it and no fear or anxiety which somehow causes uncomfortable feeling.   
Pages:
Jump to: