Pages:
Author

Topic: When will people finally abandon Tron? - page 6. (Read 712 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
August 07, 2022, 02:44:32 PM
Tron is a good project mate, and their network still useful because of fees and the speed of transaction, so i don't think it's a bad project .. Ahm probably your talking about the price in the market , because it still the same like what it is before.  Well if that's the case obviously you don't know nothing about it.  Grin
Activity: 7
Merit: 2
August 07, 2022, 02:44:28 PM
Are you just hating on the project? I'm not a supporter of Tron and probably not going to be but it still has use to some and it has its own chain etc.
I'm just stating facts, Sir.
Tron is technically very weak because what does it have to compete against ETH? TRON is just good marketing for a crappy coin and it will dye slowly.

So what do you think about BTC since you are saying that Tron is an ancient coin already?
Bitcoin is a very proven coin since it was invented by Mr. Satoshi.
Bitcoin has received top reviews by leading, professional coders, while Tron is very negatively rated by experienced coders.
Bitcoin has proven to be an excellent coin.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
August 07, 2022, 02:41:12 PM
I can agree to OP because Tron should be abandoned, indeed.
Some time ago I asked for people's most hated shitcoin and from a neutral perspective, Tron and Ripple are awful Shitcoins:

It's a very good read: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.56918275

But directly after my question, a scammer appeared and defended Tron AND Ripple!
Of course, he could not offer any arguments.  Roll Eyes

Interestingly, more scammers appeared and defended Tron and Ripple.
Tron and Ripple are scammer's choice!

Are you just hating on the project?
I disagree to you. It is important to point ot bad coins if we want to master shitcoins.
Tron and Ripple are scammer's choice!
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
August 07, 2022, 02:04:58 PM
Are you just hating on the project? I'm not a supporter of Tron and probably not going to be but it still has use to some and it has its own chain etc.

So what do you think about BTC since you are saying that Tron is an ancient coin already?
Activity: 7
Merit: 2
August 07, 2022, 01:54:28 PM
It is a know fact about Tron because Tron is really a bad coin, bad tech and just hyped because of Justin Sun.
It is an ancient coin and will be replaced by better tech, still people are bag holding it.
Better get out ASAP because Tron won't be able to deliever.
Pages:
Jump to: