Pages:
Author

Topic: When will Russia Attack?? - page 3. (Read 2830 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
October 18, 2014, 05:54:12 AM
When mr Putin going to save the world?  I want to see some action I would like to see america in russian control Putin is a god among men I wish I had a leader like him in my country.  Instead we have spineless fucks who havent a fucking clue wot they r doing this ith interesting times bitcoin to save the world from tyranny.

The US acts as police for everyone taking away you privacy and freedom and bombing the shit out of other countries.  Thank you wikileaks for that video "colatorol murder" I am thinking of moving to russia and meet putin to join his team but i dont want russia to kill me i hate my country i wish i lived in russia i am pro russian they hath a better way of live to shit with my country.

Why would russia attack america?
They better wait for america to rot =)
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
October 18, 2014, 04:20:12 AM
Why should russia attack america not all can be discussed by means of diplomacy, war will only result in many losses on both sides, many of those children and women who are falling, a lot of infrastructure to be destroyed, but is very difficult and takes a long time to build it , hopefully it can all talk about the negotiations over the kitchen without having to be war ...  Cool
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
October 18, 2014, 03:02:19 AM
Russia will never attack never , it's that simple <
Politics is more then that
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
October 17, 2014, 04:07:23 PM
In case of real intervention there won't be any direct attack. Just some sort of "democratic revolution" (c) State Dept, and then establishment of the North American Autonomous Federal Republic. I even can predict the flag design.

But it's unlikely will happen soon, because nobody wants to take a sovereignty on the bankrupt state.
Activity: 697
Merit: 500
October 17, 2014, 03:18:54 PM
Russia will never attack, It's negative campaign

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
October 17, 2014, 03:11:11 PM
When mr Putin going to save the world?  I want to see some action I would like to see america in russian control Putin is a god among men I wish I had a leader like him in my country.  Instead we have spineless fucks who havent a fucking clue wot they r doing this ith interesting times bitcoin to save the world from tyranny.

The US acts as police for everyone taking away you privacy and freedom and bombing the shit out of other countries.  Thank you wikileaks for that video "colatorol murder" I am thinking of moving to russia and meet putin to join his team but i dont want russia to kill me i hate my country i wish i lived in russia i am pro russian they hath a better way of live to shit with my country.
Pages:
Jump to: