Pages:
Author

Topic: When will scam end - page 3. (Read 416 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 20
May 29, 2018, 12:06:49 AM
I know that I'm stupid. a lot of my crypto money went along with the closed exchanges. But these offices were not closed and are trusted.

Over the past few days, haven't you learned your lesson from the past? If you were being scammed, (like me before), then you shall put all considerations before deciding to put your money on it again. Study their website, their purpose, their objectives. If you think there is something suspicious and they were not that established, consider also their reputation to prevent fraud and scams.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 02:51:46 PM
Scam is always on my mind
because it is unnatural for a project that he holds

I know that in the crypto world this is very vulnerable to scam and it will never end for the people who are not responsible for getting to the big profits
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 28, 2018, 02:28:39 PM
Scams will literally not end until human civilization does. There have been scammers and con artists for years and there will continue to be. The internet makes it easier than ever for scammers to get in contact with people that may be gullible. All you can do is be aware of your information and don’t give it out to anyone. Sorry that happened to you and good luck in the future.

That is the reason for scam attempt has been washed by the forum DT members and moderators. If you invest on any projects or anything you can have the escrow in all the trade. You will be able to get the fund transfer from the both end without any problem.

If you have the details on your online desk. Kindly checking it everytime and then move it your hard disk.
You can handle the internet with good security on the Mac or Linux device you do not locked with the scammers.
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 02:12:19 PM
There are people who specializes on scamming. It has become part of them. They take it as a profession. They feed on a daily basis by scamming. They are intelligent people who prefer using their intelligence to scam the upright rather than doing legitimate jobs or businesses. For these reasons, scamming can never end in our societies. They are everywhere in the world and would never cease to exist.
Activity: 112
May 28, 2018, 01:41:28 PM
Scams will literally not end until human civilization does. There have been scammers and con artists for years and there will continue to be. The internet makes it easier than ever for scammers to get in contact with people that may be gullible. All you can do is be aware of your information and don’t give it out to anyone. Sorry that happened to you and good luck in the future.
Activity: 202
May 28, 2018, 01:36:19 PM
i think scam will never end. It is always profitable for somebody. People earn how they can ))
Activity: 196
May 28, 2018, 09:26:05 AM
There is no such thing as the end of the crypto money world. All cryptic money represents a project. These projects will last for as long as they are long term.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 11:45:15 PM
The scam will have no end, and more and more will be more sophisticated, to create a clean environment that needs management. But Bitcoin and Altcoin are now non-managers. To avoid scam you should have a tough choice before investing it will be a bit late for your business but it is safe for your money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 17, 2018, 11:36:01 PM
This will not end. once having malicious intent then forever will keep it that way. such a person just wants to have fun with ease without having a business of their own sweat. want to until whenever they would not deterrent.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 17, 2018, 11:23:36 PM
Dear community, do you think it is worth waiting for payment and who will pay old debts. For four years I can not solve this problem after the closure of the IBM project. Gatehub, rippleteam and worldcommunitygrid send the answer to each other. How do you collect these scoundrels together, so that someone can return my XRP ? if this is real.

Until there are people who thinks of developing scammy things, scams wont end. Crimes never stops so as the scam. In crypto, scam projects or ICOs will never end because there are a lot of people out there who only think of collecting money and because of their greedy instincts.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 11:20:21 PM
Scam will not stop, missing 1 will grow 10 and missing 10 will grow 100. If seen from your case, then Already 4 years passed, it seems they will not pay your money. Stay patient and move your mind to other work.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 11:10:46 PM
I think the simplest way to answer this question is, when all the bad people who just wish to cheat on other people gone from this world.
When is that, the answer is "I don't know".
Activity: 323
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 10:53:12 PM
I think the scams will not be lost in cryptocurrentcy. What we do well is to be careful not to scam.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 12:30:14 PM
As soon as people come up with a project that will oblige the team members to pass KYC and as soon as the project starts actions towards scam they immediately start a criminal case, here in such cases scam will be much less. I think that such a project is already underway.
Activity: 27
May 16, 2018, 12:25:54 PM
It is a pity to realize this..
Activity: 140
May 16, 2018, 11:41:16 AM
Dear community, do you think it is worth waiting for payment and who will pay old debts. For four years I can not solve this problem after the closure of the IBM project. Gatehub, rippleteam and worldcommunitygrid send the answer to each other. How do you collect these scoundrels together, so that someone can return my XRP ? if this is real.

I do not think that scam will ever end because a lot of people are greedy and that causes them to scam people. I hope one day it will end as soons as possible.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
May 16, 2018, 11:40:57 AM
Scam will never end you know why? because people always have that greed inside them and also take note to the fact that there is always evil in the society so dont expect to have a healthy community because there will be always someone who wants to surpass others to make them feel powerful. Scam will never end because there is always an evil guy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 11:36:14 AM
I think the scam will never end because there are still many people who commit fraud in order to get big profits, and my advice is smarter and cautious when you choose the project you want to follow ...
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
May 16, 2018, 11:19:39 AM
Scammers are always there i think they will never erased on the society. This peoples want easy money they earned money by deceiving people they don't have direction in life they're not fair in other peoples work hard everyday.
Activity: 196
May 16, 2018, 11:10:05 AM
If I think the scam will never end as long as people in this world are still greedy, or have bad thoughts on others, I do not know what the purpose and advantages of them doing that, but it is obviously a stupid act.
Pages:
Jump to: