Pages:
Author

Topic: When will some Alt\crap coin just die? - page 2. (Read 1137 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 04, 2014, 06:36:44 PM
Crapcoins are more like a random ponzi scheme right? Price fluctuation as an added bonus and last one in looses! Grin

How is it a ponzi? A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to its investors from existing capital or new capital paid by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the individual or organization running the operation. - from wikipedia

They can all be pump and dumps or "scams" for all I care, but they are far from a ponzi scheme.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
February 04, 2014, 06:31:21 PM
alt coins don't die they just fade away

I know they dont die.. but if 1 coin were dropped from all exchanges.. that coin would fade way very quickly.. some of then deserve to fade.. right?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
February 04, 2014, 06:20:49 PM
Crapcoins are more like a random ponzi scheme right? Price fluctuation as an added bonus and last one in looses! Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 04, 2014, 06:19:10 PM
alt coins don't die they just fade away

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
February 04, 2014, 06:15:56 PM
I was just wondering when some of the hundreds of alt\crap coins we have today simply die.. you know disappear?

I mean i know this is part of the cryptocurrency evolution, but there are just so many copies of copies of other copies that becoming hard to keep track of anything these days, we are in february and there at least 20 new coins..

And at least 19 of then have no other purpose other pump and dump.. so the dev can make some extra cash.. I mean some 15 years old in argentina paying some dev in India to create a coin and just dump all of it as soon it hits any exchange, and abandom the coin and do the same a few week later with a new user name and coin coin..

I dont have the knowledge or the time to put up a list but would be great if some senior member steped up and created a list of coins that should just die.. after all most all these coins only damage the coins with a actual purpose and market.

What about some professional vetting service? what about a website for the elite coins to promote each other?

Maybe when people stop buying into these bullshit coins that are nothing more than get rich scheme, then maybe just maybe the real cryptocurrency market will grow mature a bit.. ( with all these crap coins out of the way the top 20 coins should have a larger market share\cap) and when new to cryto dont laugh the ass off when they hear some of the name of coins we have today.. you know which coins im talking about..

Dont get me wrong there must be new coins.. but with new coins there also should be inovation, new technology, faster more secure you know.. just better than the 100plus coins we already have..

Or maybe im just talking nonsense.. and we should have another 500 pump and dump coin launch this year.  Grin

What do you guys think??
Pages:
Jump to: