Pages:
Author

Topic: When Will The Crypto Market Come Out Of This Downturn? - page 2. (Read 261 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have noticed looking back over the statistics through the years that between Jan - March there has been a genuine downturn trend in the crypto markets. We have already had Chinese New Year and multiple hack attempts at such exchanges at Binance, is this the current status-quo now? Will Crypto markets never see the highs of December 2017? My question to my fellow community members is as follows:

When will we see the next surge? Is now the time to buy into alts, BTC and ETH? Are there any indicators such as Hard Forks or new legislation coming in that will transcend Crypto to new heights or back to old lows?

I personally expects the big bump from this June month. Because of the recent big selling from MT Gox there was dump from the past week else we may found the bump more in the chart. However, everytime we see the issues like hacking and regulations on the bitcoin and alts.
In that meanwhile also bitcoin and alts keep on recovering the marketplace.
Once we do not see the group dump and bump together in the market but in these complete three all days fluctuations has been occur on all the top coins together.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
Everyone wants the market to recover in a matter of days. But this will not happen.  Not always a crypto-currency world will be pursued by a white band. Correction will always take place. But as they say, we all believe that the market will soon stabilize.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
When most of these bigplayers are dong dumping their coins,sooner or later they will buy these cheap altcoins that will result to another market pump this is how the market cycles and you need to adopt in every situation you are into.I am talking about the financial institutions like CME and Wallstreet so you need to be one more step advance with these people so you wont have any problem.
Activity: 167
Merit: 59

We are probably in the last down wave right now.

Yes I agree... We can see from previous stats that hopefully we are about to see a surge. Do you think ETH is the currency that has most of the main scope from growth out of the main top 5 ? Considering the scalability of all ERC-20 tokens.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
Will Crypto markets never see the highs of December 2017?

The crypto markets have achieved that price once and it will achieve that ath again and in fact go much higher. The only thing that is not sure is how much time it is going to take in achieving that. Saying that it will never achieve that price again is like saying that the bitcoin project has failed.
Activity: 139
Merit: 6

We are probably in the last down wave right now.
You can refer on crypto market history graph chart and stop wondering why seems everything is going down because there are two things crypto market went down:
1. Every first to second quarter of the year Bitcoin, Ethereum and the whole crypto market doesn't really pumping and it all started to pump on it's third quarter upto before or end of the year.
2. FOMOs and FUDs, people are getting scared and afraid that crypto market will crash or would end due to fake news coming around.
This quarter is the best time to invest more on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Cryptos because everyone is expecting that almost all Cryptos would rise before this year ends.

Yes exactly this is very interesting. On your point why do you think this is? Is there a certain catalyst that makes this happen?? I agree completely with your second point, this is proven fully with recent stats!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
You can refer on crypto market history graph chart and stop wondering why seems everything is going down because there are two things crypto market went down:
1. Every first to second quarter of the year Bitcoin, Ethereum and the whole crypto market doesn't really pumping and it all started to pump on it's third quarter upto before or end of the year.
2. FOMOs and FUDs, people are getting scared and afraid that crypto market will crash or would end due to fake news coming around.
This quarter is the best time to invest more on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Cryptos because everyone is expecting that almost all Cryptos would rise before this year ends.
I have noticed looking back over the statistics through the years that between Jan - March there has been a genuine downturn trend in the crypto markets. We have already had Chinese New Year and multiple hack attempts at such exchanges at Binance, is this the current status-quo now? Will Crypto markets never see the highs of December 2017? My question to my fellow community members is as follows:

When will we see the next surge? Is now the time to buy into alts, BTC and ETH? Are there any indicators such as Hard Forks or new legislation coming in that will transcend Crypto to new heights or back to old lows?

Pages:
Jump to: