Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the dumping end? - page 4. (Read 2119 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 03:11:20 PM
I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed
I also think that the market has not yet begun to grow and sales will continue. Therefore, it seems to me that should wait for the bitcoine price below $ 5000 and only after that start buying the Crypto currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 06:24:42 AM
There is an opinion that the bottom of Bitcoin is 5800-6000. This is the limit of the price at which the interest of buyers begins and they do not let prices down. Therefore, we are close near the bottom. But here's to say that the bitcoin can be deployed after the break through 8500. While bitcoin does not come out of the descending triangle in the flat, the Alkkions will not be able to recover
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
September 19, 2018, 06:24:00 AM
I think it's a $ 200 billion psychological border. I don't think it would fall down easily. We're at the point where the market should be.
Yesterday, it has been falling to the almost 195 billions. that means there was a lot of possibilities. This will be back again to the trend, when bitcoin gets a very bad news and it will be so easy to the whales to create another manipulation to the market again. This is just a simple theory about that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 06:11:49 AM
dumping is still happening today, although sometimes prices start to improve but this still cannot restore the traders' finances in the market or the holders,
Hopefully by the end of this year there will be a good pump and complete this dumping.
The panic selling may only take place this month and October everything may end because I am sure October will be the time when many investors return to activity and large investment funds will soon Join this market. Just trust and consider investing right at this moment
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
September 19, 2018, 06:10:05 AM
Soon, you should not wait until the dump, no one can say when to end this dump. Bitcoin or other crypto are just making price correction because of the last year very long bull run. Just start learning how to read charts and patterns.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
September 19, 2018, 06:08:39 AM
I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed

You loss 25% ? Me, I lose more than 75% in less than 1 year because I am holding my altcoin and this coin is not yet recovering amd I do not know if it wil still recover or not. When dumping will end ? I think it is also similar to question when the market will fully recover ? No one can exactly tell when and it is hard to say.

You are not alone. Many people have lost more than 70% of their money. After all,  many people did not escape in time because of greed, and then fell into a bear market.we should not regret it now.
Activity: 434
September 19, 2018, 06:03:52 AM
I also thought 10 cents was a great opportunity to buy ADA. but I perceive the fall in price as an opportunity to buy more of this promising coin. so do not worry this coin in the future will bring us a good profit!
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
September 19, 2018, 05:16:38 AM

You loss 25% ? Me, I lose more than 75% in less than 1 year because I am holding my altcoin and this coin is not yet recovering amd I do not know if it wil still recover or not. When dumping will end ? I think it is also similar to question when the market will fully recover ? No one can exactly tell when and it is hard to say.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 05:10:46 AM
I think if that happens by next spring.And until then, there will be pumps and dump.Someone very much wants to restrain the market.
Activity: 658
September 19, 2018, 05:03:53 AM
dumping is still happening today, although sometimes prices start to improve but this still cannot restore the traders' finances in the market or the holders,
Hopefully by the end of this year there will be a good pump and complete this dumping.
Activity: 448
September 19, 2018, 05:02:44 AM
ETH drop off is far from over. This has led to the selling of other tokens. In addition, the fluctuation of ETH price is also very large. People earn profits by buying and selling spreads. So. Now no one can guarantee what heights other tokens will achieve. If you've lost so much. It is recommended to wait for market stability.

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 05:01:54 AM
I wait for the termination of the current situation in 2019. Future growth will begin in 2020 and the whole year will proceed.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
September 19, 2018, 04:58:19 AM
Nobody knows. It is hard to predict the market, especially when everybody knows that market is manipulated and we cant normally trade by technical analysis.
Activity: 532
September 19, 2018, 04:55:56 AM
I think it's a $ 200 billion psychological border. I don't think it would fall down easily. We're at the point where the market should be.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
September 19, 2018, 04:55:31 AM
when there is great good news that might stop the dumps that people do, now they are in doubt's doubts, they are afraid prices will go down. But hopefully by the end of this month the trend will change and the dump will end

Definitely everyone are awaiting for a positive change, still the market is struggling most of them are in panic but I believe this will change and trend for sure. And yes I hope this dumping will end by the end of this month. Change is need on October.
Activity: 350
September 19, 2018, 04:54:57 AM
No one can say for sure what will be with the market and when we will see some grows. So, play it safe - decide which price is comfortable for you right now and buy ETH, but do iteratively with some time lag (for example a week). And each week revise your comfortable price zone. If price higher, then just wait for the appropriate time.
Basically, you need a strategy. It will help you to eliminate impulsive actions and give confidence. But don't forget to adjust your strategy periodically.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
September 19, 2018, 04:44:50 AM
when there is great good news that might stop the dumps that people do, now they are in doubt's doubts, they are afraid prices will go down. But hopefully by the end of this month the trend will change and the dump will end
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 04:43:20 AM
The entire market is declining, and the price of any one coin has dropped a lot, which has caused most people to lose money. Now we have no better way than waiting, because I will not sell my coins at the current price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 04:40:31 AM
If I see it from the condition is indeed quite severe at this time. It seems to still be long the market will rise. I am sure, end of the year is also not necessarily the market will again rise. Perhaps it would be better, but I'm sure the increase happening is also not how.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
September 19, 2018, 04:34:38 AM

The drop is now equal or bigger than 2013 one in with regards to duration and % loss. The chartists say battle for next direction will be when number of trendlines cross in the are of 6K for BTC. I remain bullish as we are looking at a massive loss and besides the new big investors waiting to get in there is an increasing amount of people, who have tethered and are waiting to get back in cheaper. So Cardano just keep it.
Pages:
Jump to: