Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the market cap of Aeon exceed Dashpay? - page 2. (Read 2101 times)

legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
The XMR vs DASH battle over, with the good guys (team cryptography) taking the win.

Now for our next battle.... When will the market cap of Aeon exceed Dashpay?

This will really be funny if it will really happen. I can now imagine Evan Duffield scratching his head and asking himself why this is happening. But before that could happen everyone is watching Monero and are waiting if it could go higher or maintain its market value at the very least. If it can do one of those then expect happy days for Aeon ahead.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Getting the trading pairs Aeon/BTC & Aeon/XMR on polo would be a good start..
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
There is no doubt that Aeon has better privacy technology than Dashpay.

However I think it will take some time (probably over a year) for the AEON and DASH market caps to reach parity for three reasons:

1. Aeon is not very well known yet

2. Aeon still has a low network hashrate and therefore is potentially susceptible to a 51% attack

3. While HYIPs generally will ultimately crash and burn, they can in some cases last a very long time.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
We are very far from there and it's not mine, but thanks, much appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
@qwizzie

There are persons (not saying people, because some of them are with unknown identity) from both "camps", which I personally don't like (at least their actions). What I am trying to say is: good luck to Dash and Monero, I don't care.

P.S. You're right, it was not a premine. My expression was wrong, but that's because of my english. Wink
P.S.2. I know about Monero's launch as well.

Cheers,
Spartak

Allright, thanks for the clarification and good luck with your own cryptocurrency.

cheers,

qwizzie

To OP : most likely when Monero's marketcap exceeds Bitcoin marketcap.
and its Dash by the way, not Dashpay.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
@qwizzie

There are persons (not saying people, because some of them are with unknown identity) from both "camps", which I personally don't like (at least their actions). What I am trying to say is: good luck to Dash and Monero, I don't care.

P.S. You're right, it was not a premine. My expression was wrong, but that's because of my english. Wink
P.S.2. I know about Monero's launch as well.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
I'm not sure if its safe to say that Monero "won" the "race". Dash is already a "winner", making few people rich. Can't exactly recall, but over 1.5Mn DASH were premined in the first 10-12 hours from the launch, so...

XMR on the other hand is heavily pumped in the past week and I don't think that this would last for too long. Don't know almost anything about Aeon, but comparing it with dem both is not serious imho.  

Premine is actually mining pre-launch and is applicable to several cryptocurrencies, coinmarketcap indicate those cryptocurrencies with a *  
Dash has never been premined, that is a fact that can be verified by studying its blockchain and by checking coinmarketcap --> http://coinmarketcap.com/

Instamine is a broad definition and includes a number of cryptocurrencies like Dash where its first 24 hours where accidentally (due to faulty code together with massive cloud mining interest) a lot of coins were generated, Monero where due to the release of intentionly slow mining software an unfair advantage was created by those who used optimized miner software and kept it a secret and Bitcoin where 1 million Bitcoins were mined
by one single person / group (Satoshi). The degree of instamine varies between these cryptocurrencies obviously but they all fit the instamine categorie.

To know more about Dash instamine history :

https://dashdot.io/alpha/?page_id=118

legendary
@FAILCommunity
I'm not sure if its safe to say that Monero "won" the "race". Dash is already a "winner", making few people rich. Can't exactly recall, but over 1.5Mn DASH were premined in the first 10-12 hours from the launch, so...

XMR on the other hand is heavily pumped in the past week and I don't think that this would last for too long. Don't know almost anything about Aeon, but comparing it with dem both is not serious imho.   
Activity: 174
Merit: 101
The XMR vs DASH battle over, with the good guys (team cryptography) taking the win.

Now for our next battle.... When will the market cap of Aeon exceed Dashpay?
Pages:
Jump to: