Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the market pick up again?? - page 2. (Read 456 times)

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
January 23, 2018, 12:21:25 PM
The market is down again and BTC is down almost 50%. What do you think will happen?? Will it dip further??

Maybe in the coming June we'll see bitcoin prices go back up, and in my opinion for this month, bitcoin will play at 10k and maybe 9k ..
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
January 23, 2018, 12:13:54 PM
January is historically a very bad month for Bitcoin and the price usually takes a nose dive during this month. Later in the year

things change and the price skyrocket to new record highs. So based on that and also the growth potential after the Lightning

network has been implemented, we should see a repeat of what happened in the last two or three years.  Cool

Hopefully dude. Though i don't think lightning network is an overnight thing. We may feel it's effects slowly. That means that eventually btc will regain much of it's support since it's deemed that the issues with transaction speed and high fees will be addressed. One thing u've learned while trading is that its a waiting game. You lose if you fall to fuds and impatience

True words, mate. Although it's hard to wait patiently while seeing all the red numbers, we actually have no other choice and we've learned that from our previous experiences. I myself sold 0.3 BTC when it was just a bit above $600 thinking it was a good deal. Next time I sold 0.2 when it went from $2,300 to $1,700 thinking it will go further to below $1k. Those were pretty bad decisions as I can see it now and the only thing we can do is to learn from the past mistakes.

To the OP. Yes, the market will pick up again like it always do. Similar things happened so many times in the past I can't even count them up.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 11:55:34 AM
maybe at this year the market price will gain
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 23, 2018, 11:52:02 AM
January is historically a very bad month for Bitcoin and the price usually takes a nose dive during this month. Later in the year

things change and the price skyrocket to new record highs. So based on that and also the growth potential after the Lightning

network has been implemented, we should see a repeat of what happened in the last two or three years.  Cool

Hopefully dude. Though i don't think lightning network is an overnight thing. We may feel it's effects slowly. That means that eventually btc will regain much of it's support since it's deemed that the issues with transaction speed and high fees will be addressed. One thing u've learned while trading is that its a waiting game. You lose if you fall to fuds and impatience
Activity: 36
January 23, 2018, 11:24:31 AM
The market will rise in the market and when it comes to market, it will depend on the economy of the country, and if the world monetary system becomes depressed, then the market will fall. And when the recession is over, there will be a bitcoin or international currency market.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 11:05:06 AM
I think market will pick up by March this year. This is right time to invest and wait for making money.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
January 23, 2018, 11:03:36 AM

Activity: 6
January 23, 2018, 10:58:50 AM
It is on correction for marketcap. Hopefully on early March, price will be rising again. We should wait for big pump. For all coins, it is a bad time. It is not time for selling but time for investment. Though prediction is hard but in my opinion that all coins will be rising soon.

Hello Rana590, I am kind of new in this space, I am curious to understand how this marketcap correction works. I've worked and earned completing some bounty tasks. Looking at current state of markets I am holding in spite of cash crunch.
It would be great to know from any of you people about how marketcap correction works and how one can learn more.
Activity: 41
January 23, 2018, 10:54:16 AM
Be patient and take it in a positive light, this is a great time for you to buy lots of coins and get a lot of benefits over the coming months.
I am sure next month all markets will be stable and the coins will be stable and I think will go up and up.
So this incident do not make you discouraged but this is precisely the time that is perfect for you to develop your profits.
Current fluctuations are common every year so you do not worry and worry too much.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 10:48:22 AM
Stay calm guys. Maybe it goes a bit deeper but not for long. I believe in the market and I think this spring it will be ok again
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
January 23, 2018, 10:47:47 AM
According to information I read in the news of the market price will rise in the highway China or will take on the day imblek, maybe it happened, I was convinced would it, but not only the market price will rise in the day imblek but altcoins others will also be up dramatically, hopefully it will happen I really hope will it.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
January 23, 2018, 10:45:03 AM
The market is down again and BTC is down almost 50%. What do you think will happen?? Will it dip further??
I heard the price of bitcoin will go down to $3000
by an expert in bitcoin market, I truly hope it does not occur
cause I my self and other investors will lose allot in investment.
how can you be so sure of someone you deem very skilled in the bitcoin market, maybe the person you deem very skilled does not know when exactly the bitoin price goes up and down. Because I think no one can predict when bitcoin prices go up and down, we all definitely expect the price to rise again and high. and we must also be ready to lose if at any time bitcoin prices continue to fall, because bitcin prices are not stable. and will definitely come back again when the time comes, so we must be patient waiting for the market to go up again.
Activity: 146
January 23, 2018, 10:39:53 AM
holiday season just finish thats why market value are going down. lets just wait until june, after that im pretty sure market will pick up again. so be patient.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
January 23, 2018, 10:02:47 AM
I heard the price of bitcoin will go down to $3000
by an expert in bitcoin market, I truly hope it does not occur
cause I my self and other investors will lose allot in investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
January 23, 2018, 09:52:10 AM
So there are many thoughts that the bitcoin rose artificially to 20,000. And that all this is planned. But the same is the opinion that the price of bitcoin is also reduced artificially. But still, I think that soon the price on the bitcoin will rise to incredible heights.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
January 23, 2018, 09:46:47 AM
In my opinion, yes the btc market price will bounce back but won't be having the same bull run like we experienced Q4 of 2017. This endless cycle will keep bouncing up and down, so, the recommended strategy is cost averaging method and set your goal to about 1 year before taking profit.
Activity: 114
Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
January 23, 2018, 09:39:37 AM
no one knows, but as to why it dipped it's because of bitcoin futures and lunar.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
January 23, 2018, 09:33:23 AM
The whole cryptocurrency market is falling because of the falling price of bitcoins. The price of bitcoin went up sharply after it was announced that will solve the scaling problem and bitcoin will go to segwit2x. Since it became known that the modernization of bitcoin postponed indefinitely, investors began to dispose of his assets. If the scaling problem is not resolved then the price of bitcoin could fall to zero.
Activity: 98
January 23, 2018, 09:31:39 AM
I think up to thousands of 8 will fall, and then there will be growth
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
January 23, 2018, 09:27:25 AM
We can only watch the market conditions, I think no one can predict. Throughout January I monitored the unstable bitcoin. Recently I watched bitcoin down -7.72%. With this condition I recommend to buy bitcoin, not sell it. And then you have to be patient with this condition. I'm sure bitcoin and other coins will rise in price.
Pages:
Jump to: