Pages:
Author

Topic: When will this bitcoin will go down? - page 15. (Read 19058 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 04, 2015, 10:59:06 AM
Why bitcoin won't reached below 300?

He is some fearless analyzation that I will share. Feel free to comment.

-If price will reached 320 then playing in the range of $5-$10, many will buy that will increase the volume of buy

-If price will reached 310 then playing in the range of same numbers above, many will buy that increase the volume of buy

-If price will reached 300 wow expect a huge massive pump that eventually take price up

- And one last thing, even there are lot of speculation of price decrease, look others are buying lately @ 350 that moves the price up and building some resistance.

As of Im posting this, green colors invade the volume chart (bulls) , price now @ 363 just less than 3 minutes from 358.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 04, 2015, 10:43:50 AM
The price of bitcoin will be difficult that will go down around 250 dollars. I thin we will never see a bitcoin that is worth 200 dollars.

If it goes down I know that a lot of people well say "bitcoin failed", but that for me I will just buy more.

So I am kinda hoping that bitcoin will be low atm and then will increase in 2016.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 04, 2015, 10:41:04 AM
There's no definite point of what the price can considered as down now and right time to buy. Even the price will reached back to 280 and many will buy, theres no assurance that it can be back down again after they bought. So why wait for your so called price down? What is the right price for that? Rather than wait, learn to play the market and minimize your target as it will lead you to stuckup for long time waiting for the price decrease.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
December 04, 2015, 08:16:46 AM
The current situation makes it hard to predict what's to come.

On one hand we got the block halving coming so a price around the 400 is to be expected. But the current condition 330 <-->  380, back and forth is also not showing a real sign of where we are headed.

I think we are good where we a right now. Anything above 300 is actually good. Don't forget where we come from. A long period of 200-230 usd. Which, let be fair is not even close to the price bitcoin is worth.

I bought at 330 and sold and 330, for me this price (370) is ok. No need for another big pump.

Current price is definitely good. Especially since not many people expected to see the price go and stay above $300. I wouldn't mind seeing the price at these levels for another few months. It allows me to buy each month a certain amount of Bitcoins Smiley
Activity: 350
December 04, 2015, 08:06:49 AM
Bitcoin won't be will down any soon. Maybe around 350 or 300 dollar will be the lowest from bitcoin  right now.

ACtually this is a good price to buy some bitcoin.
Activity: 344
December 04, 2015, 08:05:58 AM
I don't think it will go down below $300 any time soon

It's been around that for quite awhile now

If you're looking to buy, it's best to do it now
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
December 04, 2015, 07:54:59 AM
Bitcoin will probably do a bit during and after the halving, but the price will recover. We've seen this happen in previous halvings, too. But why not buy now? Your money note is worth as much as it will be later.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
December 03, 2015, 06:27:41 PM
Not this time. Getting from 320 back to 360 got my hopes up big time.

I don't think the whales are done yet.
Activity: 406
December 03, 2015, 06:12:14 PM

On one hand we got the block halving coming so a price around the 400 is to be expected. But the current condition 330 <-->  380, back and forth is also not showing a real sign of where we are headed.

I think we are good where we a right now. Anything above 300 is actually good. Don't forget where we come from. A long period of 200-230 usd. Which, let be fair is not even close to the price bitcoin is worth.

I bought at 330 and sold and 330, for me this price (370) is ok. No need for another big pump.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 03, 2015, 05:56:53 PM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 03, 2015, 02:28:15 PM
If you have the extra amount to to invest. buy now because where else do you think will the btc price go?
still need to think whether he wants to make profit long term or short term

you can always do profit short term no matter the range, because usually shorters play with the swings that may occur at any range of value

so the only option is holding and waiting for a better price, never wait for a lower price in long term

perspectives long term are unequivocally of rise in price, as more people are joining the economy, more large players (such as Mastercard and other payment gateway providers) are dropping money in it, and as fiat money will always be subject to untrustworthy politicians.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 03, 2015, 02:23:14 PM
If you have the extra amount to to invest. buy now because where else do you think will the btc price go?

you can always do profit short term no matter the range, because usually shorters play with the swings that may occur at any range of value

so the only option is holding and waiting for a better price, never wait for a lower price in long term
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
December 03, 2015, 01:03:20 PM
Well a profit in either term is guaranteed, for all we know Bitcoin will hit $2/BTC and for one reason or another stay like that until Bitcoin fades into obscurity. Of course this won't actually happen, or a one-in-a-million chance if it does, and so that is just a hypothetical scenario.

There might be no profit for anyone at all in the future; this may be what Bitcoin plateaus at for the rest of it's lifespan, and it will never increase past $400 again.

At the same time though, it is far more likely that Bitcoin will go up than down. So why doesn't he put some of what he does have into Bitcoin now, and when the price -hopefully- increases, make money that way? $20 is almost 1/10 of a Bitcoin right now, so it's not a terrible investment.
Activity: 770
December 03, 2015, 12:36:29 PM
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
December 03, 2015, 12:27:43 PM
Activity: 378
December 03, 2015, 12:21:47 PM
I think bitcoin will not go down in the next 2 months.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
December 03, 2015, 12:11:20 PM
Bitcoin is gradually rising and then gradually dropping. No one can predict when the price is going to fall.

These are just natural market swings. Volume is quite higher at the moment and that's why we are seeing these quite bigger swings up and then down.

When volume is lower these swings tend to be smaller.
Yeah I agree. With China's recent adoption of bitcoin. The volume increases a little bit
Now in last few days we are watching another rise so I don't think its going down as we are near Christmas and in these days its mostly going up for more adoptions from many sites
Well yeah, more companies will be interested in getting paid in as many ways as possible. We are likely heading into a economic downturn, so most companies will try to open themselves to as many markets as possible before the slip, so they can have a bit more money to float on.
Activity: 770
December 03, 2015, 12:06:55 PM
Bitcoin is gradually rising and then gradually dropping. No one can predict when the price is going to fall.

These are just natural market swings. Volume is quite higher at the moment and that's why we are seeing these quite bigger swings up and then down.

Yeah I agree. With China's recent adoption of bitcoin. The volume increases a little bit
Now in last few days we are watching another rise so I don't think its going down as we are near Christmas and in these days its mostly going up for more adoptions from many sites
I don't know why but I feel a little different: people gonna need some real money for the holiday season so it will go down a bit Grin then rise until the beginning of the Lunar new year and then rise again until after the halving Grin
Activity: 812
December 03, 2015, 11:51:22 AM

Activity: 364
December 03, 2015, 11:48:32 AM
Well now bitcoins is kinda going down not that much but buying bitcoins now is good to do I think.
In 2016 I just believe  that the price of bitcoin will grow.
Pages:
Jump to: