Pages:
Author

Topic: When will we get there - page 2. (Read 204 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 08:25:39 AM
I always dream of a world where whales and big fishes have no control over the cryptocurrency world, this big players can fraustrate cryptocurrency, i wish there are other things which can determine the price flauntuation except demand and supply,

I think that in the future this is possible. When big money enters the crypto-currency market, it will be difficult for whales to manage this market. After all, in order to swing the market will need the amount of money by several orders of magnitude higher.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 08:18:20 AM
Whales or someone puts volatility out there. With volatility how would you earn money?
Just rising in the price is impossible, sometimes it needs to go down.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
March 27, 2018, 06:08:05 AM
it doesn't matter if it is centralized or decentralized, in every possibility there will be someone that will lead the price index.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 06:04:55 AM
I always dream of a world where whales and big fishes have no control over the cryptocurrency world, this big players can fraustrate cryptocurrency, i wish there are other things which can determine the price flauntuation except demand and supply,
This is impossible to happen, in any market there is always some people that have the huge share of investment which is called whales. In stocks which is hundreds of years older than cryptocurrency market they also have whales. We have to accept that the more money you can put, the more powerful you are and not all people can do that. Cryptocurrency is an open market so no one can limit people on how much they want to invest.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
March 27, 2018, 05:26:08 AM
It's impossible mate even in the future. .so we must build our own strategy in the market so that we can prevent such issue.  'cause big players is the only one nowadays that can make the growth rate of bitcoin up and down.  Which is so difficult to predict when will be the fluctuation will made.  ..
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 05:12:15 AM
Pages:
Jump to: