Pages:
Author

Topic: When you chose an ICO - page 2. (Read 164 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 01:57:19 AM
Ico is the investment area of a majority of investors in the crypto currency market. According to my research I would like to invest in finding a successful ico.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
June 08, 2018, 01:51:00 AM
I've tested waters with 5+ ICOs... only 1 was successful.

The problem with ICOs, is they list a dev team, roadmap, whitepaper etc. Most of them have no created technology before contributions start.

In my opinion with ICOs you are investing on a complete gamble, a promis that "said" team will eventually produce "X" results.

With my lack of ICOs I have now avoided them altogether.

I prefer to do research in already activated coins and do some research certain things I look for are:

• Interesting whitepaper
  • Furturistic technologies
  • Current roadmap
  • Goals met to date and implementations, judging activity of Development team.
  • Then I look into the community.
  • If the community is very active and the coin has a great following this is major.

If the development team is constantly active, and the community is massive. I consider it a great investment. DeepOnion is one in particular where the Development team is almost daily updating new additions. Whether updates to wallets, technologies, new websites, whitepapers, additional exchanges.. they seem to have something new added daily. Aside from that they have near 60k followers between all mediums. Their official community forums have just under 14k members registered.

They've just launched their new website https://www.deeponion.org including their new whitepaper v2.0.

DeepOnion Development team never sleeps and the community behind the coin makes sure they Dominate any exchange listings or any sort of promition. Very good investment in my opinion. The price is super low due to users dumping free $onions received through airdrop and VIP rewards, but I can see this coin easily going 10x.. possibly even 100x!
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 01:38:47 AM
when you chose an ICO, what make you decide?
Team from a project I first decided on, I often study the profile of all the team working on the project, because I think the team's greatness is very influential on the development of the project.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 01:36:09 AM
I consider three things. First, its technicality such as its purpose, capability, and etc. Second thing, its popularity. I don't invest in ICO who has poor marketing thus poor pupularity cause it is more lilely to fail. Lastly, its review. Whenever I invest in ICO, I always read the feedback for that particular project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
June 08, 2018, 01:33:53 AM
The credentials of the team members and their experience either in the chosen project field ot something closely associated. Also looking is the idea original and likely to be usedful to me or others.
Activity: 164
June 08, 2018, 01:33:09 AM
I will study whether the team is strong and whether the composition of the team is reasonable. Is there a clear plan for the white paper? Most importantly, there is not a good community to support this project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
June 08, 2018, 01:32:33 AM
it doesn't matter when you are choosing your ico, but i just try to choose my ico based on my analyzation regarding it. Remember it needs to be done with so many analyzation to determine which is the best ico and then i can take the advantage to invest at the pre-sale to get the more bonus.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
June 08, 2018, 01:30:24 AM
I am look the projects not on stat, in the middle of token sale.
In the middle some analitycs can be found on the net
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
June 08, 2018, 01:25:52 AM
need more information to decide.
but if I decide to follow ico then the most influential thing is the ico team is professional or not.
Me too I one of the basis is the team just reveal theirselves to the public so it wont be anonymous and it will not look like a scam project. But still weather the project looks legit there are still a time that one time you'll be scam, Scammers are everywhere we just need to pick wisely.
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
June 08, 2018, 01:24:28 AM
1. Whitepaper
2. Team and partners research
3.  Roadmap is clear or not
4. Check on reviews website like icodrops and icobench

Thats right. I do that to..

for optional ways, i also count number of telegram group member.. more number of telegram member is have more chance to get investor to reach soft / hard cap..

Social media news & update from this project is importnt to. Social media is a good platform to promote his project..

It all about how to het get investor & reach target cap..

Activity: 80
June 08, 2018, 01:10:14 AM
need more information to decide.
but if I decide to follow ico then the most influential thing is the ico team is professional or not.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
June 08, 2018, 01:08:32 AM
1. Whitepaper
2. Team and partners research
3.  Roadmap is clear or not
4. Check on reviews website like icodrops and icobench
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 08, 2018, 01:02:39 AM

ICO's usually are most critical stage where we must learn few basic things about it before we can make any progress by investing into them!

I will always make a background check with it in regards with -:

1) Whether company which is offering us ICO is having established products and services?
2) If no products and services then whether they are having the working prototype for the same?
3) If not, then do they at least have the solid blue print of whole plan from nail to hairs? If yes are they ready to share the it publicly and how?
4) If they have working models then whats the proof for it, what is the current business model they are following and how much is their customer base?

These type of question you must get resolved before you can get started with ICO.

If ICO has started from the scratch then I am pretty sure you will need more extensive research over it. I usually dont go for such ICO's.
Activity: 18
June 08, 2018, 12:49:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: