Pages:
Author

Topic: When you first know about bitcoin what was the price? - page 17. (Read 3791 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
When i first heared about it was like 1000$. But i didn't know exactly what cryptocurrency is and i didn't think you could earn it. i thought you only invest and that demotivated me from learning more about it . Than later this year i started finding out about the faucets and the constent rise of the btc price . i would say i started working with out when the price was 4000$-3000$ and i'm so mad i didn't but back then.
The priced of bitcoin when someone introduced it to me is is just like around 1500$ and now the price is almost 10 times the price before that's why i'm regret because i don't invest during that time,maybe i have already a big income right now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
When I first heard of bitcoin, it was in 2014. Didn't quit attach much importance to it as the price was not mentioned in that article. But when i became interested in bitcoin, its price hovered around $120 -$150.
Activity: 102
Merit: 29
bitcoin price is know over $11714.95 and growing,
share your knowledge/memory of the first time you know of the value of bitcoin was.
My first time knowing bitcoin it was valued at $200+. Smiley

I knew about it back in 2012, i didnt look into the price tho because back then the big topic was just mining it.

When i got back into it BTC was at 4900
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
first time I knew Bitcoin when it cost about $ 1000 in 2016, then I still do not really care about it, but when the price continues to rise,
I began to realize, this is a very good thing... Smiley
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
I didn't know anything about bitcoin.Once my cousin told me about it.I felt less interested. Then the price was something around $500.Then,last year I met my cousin and he told me that the price of bitcoin is rising consequently and he has got a lot of profit.I had to do nothing but repent and I at last bought some bitcoin though the price was too high.I bought bitcoin at the price of $8000.
Activity: 247
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
share your knowledge/memory of the first time you know of the value of bitcoin was.

You're such a lucky person, pal. I think I've known BTC sometime early in 2017 back when the value was around $1.5K to $2K. I know that time it's considerably high compared to previous year's value but seeing how in just months it reached $20K is amazing I can't even believe it myself. Back then, I didn't mind spending my btc since the value is still affordable. But when it hit the $10K mark I somehow regretted selling my coins and when the golden times (month of December) came I literally can't let go of what's left in me. I sure did sell some as a reward to myself but I made sure to control myself and sell at a minimum amount. And right now, I'll be waiting for more surprises from btc. Who knows maybe one of these days it might reach another all time high.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
First heard of Bitcoin in 2011 when I think it was $1. Wish I had invested or mined back then.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
It was around $400 i think when it was introduced to me by my friend,though it isnt too cheap i managed to get some of it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
i know bitcoin when is was around $700+ and it later when down to  as low as $200+
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The OEL Blockchain Ecosystem for Supply Chains
For the first time about bitcoin I heard back in 2009, it cost very cheap, the exact price can not remember, but in the $ 100-200. At the time I thought, what the hell? Embraced bitcoin as a regular HYIP. Buy bitcoin started 2 years already for 600-800 dollars. It is a pity that we sometimes do not appreciate that gives us the fate!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

When I first heard about in bitcoin it was 500$ only, its pity I didn't save any of it I just focus only myself after 1 year later after I heard it. But still not too late for me now because I have some resultin life now and invested different assets such as house and lot, rice farm, and more.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Ah going back in time I love it. My first time actually knowing bitcoin was a few years back in 2015 but it was for playing on a poker website and I thought I was going to get scammed so I forgot about it. The first time I knew bitcoin price though was this year when it was around $1k. Instantly I was hooked and upon learning about bitties I knew I had to get my hands on it.
Going back on that time the price of bitcoin was totally cheap and anyone can afford to buy it. Furthermore, I heard it from my schoolmate who already started used bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Because of them I know what bitcoin is and it also help me to earn some extra money.
Merit: 102
When I first heard about bitcoin prices around $ 900, I did not really care about it, because I did not know the future of bitcoin in the crypto world, after a few years I heard again about bitcoin prices last year where about $ 4500. I wasted the opportunity to has bitcoin when the price is still $ 900.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
The first time I heard about the bitcoin the price was 2,300+ around June 2017 and I thought the price is going hold at $2k for at least year, later everything skyrocketted. 
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
When I first heard bitcoin its a year ago, and that time I think it is 300 dollars and I heard it from my close friends that are starting to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Wow that means you already know bitcoin since a long time. Do you invest in bitcoin right away, or don't believe it and regret it now like most people?
I knew bitcoin since the prince is around $1800. And it's just a year ago! It's quite amazing how bitcoin can increase that high and quick in no time. And it's not strange if next year, the price already reach $30000 or maybe $50000? Well no one can predict what happen but i hope that will be true.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
It was just recently I think it was around $3-4,000 per Bitcoin.
I just started this September I first heard of it around August I think.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
My first meeting with btc took place when it was less than 1000 usd and I was like "Hm, whatafvck, I wanna be the owner... For free" lol
Now it's more that price and I still wanna it for free lmao
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
fractions  Cheesy.

It was just 12$ back in 2013 and no one knows that bitcoins will increase up to 17k dollar, Most of the people regret those days why they did not invest at that time when the value is super cheap. No one knows what will be the price in the market and it only means that bitcoins is really profitable because market is volatile.
Pages:
Jump to: