Pages:
Author

Topic: When you first know about bitcoin what was the price? - page 30. (Read 3791 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
I have listened about bitcoin when its value was around 4500$ dollar. From that time i got so excited about bitcoin and stared learning about it.
Activity: 1190
when I first introduced in bitcoin then bitcoin price was about $3000 and with the time being now bitcoin price is about $17000+.  Really it is very astonishing news for all bitcoiner.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
bitcoin price is know over $11714.95 and growing,
share your knowledge/memory of the first time you know of the value of bitcoin was.
My first time knowing bitcoin it was valued at $200+. Smiley
I first heard bitcoin way back 2010. But, I can not recall how much its value because during that time, I am not interested in any cryptocurrency. But, I remember when my husband first engage in bitcoin, the price then was only 600$. I just hope I started that time also maybe I do have many bitcoin right now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I am belong to those luckiest who encounter Bitcoin at 2009, but I am too unfortunate on not having a chance to invest.

While reading the information about Bitcoin I keep telling myself that "I wanted this Bitcoin technology, this is the future".  

I cannot bring my past back and the opportunity. I knew it was a great time for me, but i won't be happen again.

I am trying to collect/earn Bitcoin as many as I can now.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
https://keepcalm.finance/
I know bitcoin around march 2017, from news on the internet. The price was about $2000, I think it was just a temporary explosion. But the explosion continued until now reaches $17,000. What kind of money is that? Is this real? And after I searched for information it was true this is real.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
share your knowledge/memory of the first time you know of the value of bitcoin was.
I was only begginer in the currency world and at bitcoin when i know about it. Before i start i was going to reasearch about the bitcoin and gather some information and when i start bitcoi. The price of it is 2000$-3000$ i think it is the month of september ? Only this year and now i was still searching about the blockchain and other currencies that can soon will be affected at the bitcoin
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
5k USD. I thought it was too expensive at the time and didn't think it would rise this high before the end of the year. Look where it is now.

I am too start when the price is 5K USD. That time it is already expensive and I do not have to invest so I join signature campaign. Today it comes to be more expensive and it really makes me crazy. Though,  we know that it is going to increase more as time goes on and it really happen now.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
4500$ which I thought was high and say waaaaa.. amazing it have reached it's current price now almost 3x the price I met.
Sadly I'm currently learning and planning to invest directly on ETH instead of BTC.
Activity: 316
I know the bitcoin early january 2017, and still worth about $ 1000. And I'm surprised the price now goes up many times over. I regret not buy it at the time.
Activity: 518
I recently became involved in cryptocurrency, this summer , in July, and the first time I saw the price of bitcoin, it was about 2000
Activity: 6
first time i heard bitcoin is in january but started to investing in may  in january bitcoin price still 700$/1000$ i forget
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
$1... kill me! hahaha Cheesy I've watched it grow without investing... 'tis ok though!
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
First time I know bitcoin it was at $100, it was late 2012 early 2013, lol, I wish I bought more then Grin

Well its not too late, we can buy more by now but the sad thing is in a high price, the first time i know bitcoin the price was 1000 USD - 2000 USD, then after that bitcoin price increase so fast and i am really amaze on that happen.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I knew about bitcoin in 2016 and then it was just about $700 but now its over $16k depending on who you ask.
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
First time I know bitcoin it was at $100, it was late 2012 early 2013, lol, I wish I bought more then Grin
Activity: 6
when i first know about bitcoin it's price was 1712$ now it's became huge
Activity: 276
The first I have heard bitcoin the price is 8k USD. I heard it from my friends who are inclined in internet gambling. But then I don't buy it because I don't have the money. But now I regret it. I should turn my saved money to bitcoin so I earned much.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
5k USD. I thought it was too expensive at the time and didn't think it would rise this high before the end of the year. Look where it is now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
when first i known bitcoins it was only 600$ per 1btc. i join every faucet site they give huge amount of bitcoins. i also play on gambling site i made deposit from faucet site and withdraw the profit. its so easy to earn bitcoins that time. but now bitcoins is much expensive. it was really hard to earn now.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
Since i got here, that's the only time that i start monitoring crypto prices at coinmarketcap where BITCOIN is always on top of my frequently visited digital currency. It was only 4,000 plus USD during that time and with just a span of 4 months, it skyrocketed to 18,000 plus USD which is quite astonishing.
Pages:
Jump to: