Pages:
Author

Topic: When You Heard About Bitcoin For the First Time? - page 6. (Read 954 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 132
Beefcake!!!
I don't remember exactly, but I heard about it fairly early on. I ignored it, and considered it to be a nonsense fad that would go away eventually. It didn't, and I eventually started paying more attention. My loss, same old "I wish I had been an early adopter" story. Good to keep an open mind I guess. I didn't, and I missed out on the chance of a lifetime.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
I first heard about the bitcoin in the spring of 2016 when it cost $600. It was then that I was really interested in it, but I stopped at installing a wallet and then I never bought btc. Now I consider it one of my mistakes, because I didn't complete the work I started and there was a great opportunity to buy cheap bitcoin. Before 2016, I also heard about btc, but didn't attach any importance to this, not knowing anything about the technology and not understanding the possibilities that btc gives.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
I know guys it's silly question but I was wondering that wether how people got in to bot oinnand other cryptocurrency.
My case is that in 2017 I heard in news that Bitcoin that is a digital cryptocurrency Crossed real gold for the First time. At that time it's price was above 1000 dollars. And that git me interested and I want to know more about crypto and now I am here and I making post 😁

i heard about bitcoin for the very first time when I driving my car back to my home from university and in the radio between songs, the presenter began to joke about bitcoin. Something like that:

"will you believe? Someone made up their money, called it bitcoin. The funniest thing is that their price has exceeded that of the dollar. What an absurdity."

Yep. That day bitcoin broke 1$. I did nothing ... I was too focused on parties and girls.I accepted the narrative of the presenter that it is actually absurd that someone even wants to have money invented by someone, most likely centralized. Next time I heard about bitcoin was in 2017 after it broke 10 000$ and thats when I bought it for the first time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 39
I know guys it's silly question but I was wondering that wether how people got in to bot oinnand other cryptocurrency.
My case is that in 2017 I heard in news that Bitcoin that is a digital cryptocurrency Crossed real gold for the First time. At that time it's price was above 1000 dollars. And that git me interested and I want to know more about crypto and now I am here and I making post 😁
Pages:
Jump to: