Pages:
Author

Topic: When you started to be interested in cryptocurrencies - page 2. (Read 175 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 2
What forced you to look at the blockchain and cryptocurrencies? Just and interest or a wish to become rich ?Smiley

At first, I got a lot of interest, like many. New technologies never left me indifferent. And then I found out that you can earn money on the crypto currency and bought your first bitcoin. Then I found out what ETH is and what there are many other crypto currency. Well, since then I have been watching this market and I try to make my contribution to its development.
Activity: 283
Merit: 6
Curiosity. And the rising of BTC give me enough reasons to try to get some and that's why I'm here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
At first i don't care about cryptocurrency. But all things were change when i saw my cousins life improve a lot. That time i asked him to teach me about cryptocurrency and how can i earn from it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I started exploring about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology about 2 years ago. It's a little difficult to understand at the start. After that I knew about this forum through one out of my friend and I started to get more information and knowledge about cryptocurrency in here. I'm very happy cause I know about this forum in which I can get more knowledge and also can earn cryptocurrency by working on campaigns.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
I wouldn't say I was forced by anything to join cryptocurrency. I have been hearing of crypto from friends and some other people and as at that time it was still at a very low price and I said to them that it was just a waste of time and money but the continued to preach about it 2 me until one day I said let me check what it is about and how it works. I surfed through the internet to see what it means and how to go about it. After a month, I decided to join, later I invested in it and since then, I have not regretted coming into cryptocurrency as I have made a lot of profits from it.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
What forced you to look at the blockchain and cryptocurrencies? Just and interest or a wish to become rich ?Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: