Pages:
Author

Topic: When you're so inlove with BTC - page 4. (Read 663 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 789
March 11, 2023, 06:52:07 AM
In life we must always be realistic and logical, currently bitcoin is very valuable but we don't know if it is still worth another year, 10 years and so on, what is certain is that changes will continue to occur and technological changes can occur quickly, I suggest not to save too much bitcoin too long, if you have profit it is better to sell than we lose the moment to sell when the price is high.
I can't accept the advice you gave me now because for me the current Bitcoin price is still quite cheap if I compare it to the ATH price that happened to Bitcoin. So I may still have to hold on for a long time to see a much higher price than now, and besides I also monitor the Bitcoin market very often every day to see what the price of Bitcoin is today. So that can definitely help me a little when I want to sell Bitcoin at a high price, and do you think that's quite logical and realistic?
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
March 11, 2023, 05:13:05 AM
Over the past years, I think the price is pretty normal compare to hitting the all time low. This is based from the news I've heard during the time I was away on this forum and taking a break from crypto industry.

There're also instances in which, it is more profitable to just buy and hold for a longer term. Like you guys said it is much better to buy right now while the price is still low, and also if you're savings are intented for good investment. Personally, I would prefer to but something with a store value rather than let it sit on the bank earning measly amounts of interest. I could even use it to start some small business rathen than letting it rot unused.
It will indeed be more profitable if you buy bitcoin and hold it for the long term because we have seen the journey of bitcoin prices which can increase very high in the future. From the beginning when bitcoin was launched, and the price continued to increase even though there was a very deep correction but that didn't stop the bitcoin price from rising again. And it's happened a few times over the years and if we manage to hold it in for the long term, we can make huge gains.

But that's only for the people who can hold bitcoin for the long term because most people out there would freak out if the price dropped the way it is. They would not have thought the decline could happen again to bitcoin after it hit its peak price.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
March 10, 2023, 07:03:31 PM
Since the price of bitcoin from $ 19k to below $ 4500 in 2018 which made me more realistic and will never get my hopes too high with cryptocurrencies, in fact I only make bitcoin the 4th largest asset after 3 altcoins even though if total assets are not currently more than $ 1500, especially today the price is dropping again and it is increasingly making us have to think that investing in bitcoin takes time to be profitable.

If you think Bitcoin investment takes time to be profitable, do you think that investing in altcoins will be profitable faster? Come on mate, open your mind as wide as possible to this and see clearly in the market that all altcoins are always dying when Bitcoin is declining and I'm sure the altcoin assets that you like are also experiencing a decline in price when Bitcoin is declining like now.

So what exactly are you counting on with the three altcoins that really puts Bitcoin in fourth place as the best asset? Even though many people now place Bitcoin as the number one asset for long-term investment, but you are the opposite even though you have known Bitcoin for a long time and you also definitely know how the history of Bitcoin developed.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 690
March 10, 2023, 03:04:45 PM
Everyone has had an amazing moment with bitcoin, as well as other investments and payments we've made with it, bitcoin is a great investment model right now, but loving it excessively is not a must. For me bitcoin is nothing more than an investment and as much as possible use it as a long term preparation for better cash flow.

There is no money our old age will look so scary and that's why we need to be prepared, we also know the consequences of what we do, that means we will be prepared with all possible risks that occur, let people who hate bitcoin say anything because no there are repercussions for us as well as for them.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
March 10, 2023, 02:27:37 PM
I have to agree with others that bitcoin going up is regarding the market and what people believe in, there is a situation where it will take a while before people could believe in these things, and the market is not that easy to trust. Sometimes you trust it and sometimes you don't, there isn't really that much of a middle ground about it.

This is why I believe that we should be a lot more careful when making these decisions, if it was such a simple thing then everyone would have made some profit with it. Since only "some" people make a profit from crypto trading, then it means it is not as easy as it sounds and we should be checking the ups and downs.
Being careful in making decisions is indeed good advice, because every decision made will have an impact on the investment being made. Everyone can indeed benefit, but the percentage of these profits will vary, losses will also lurk every time you trade. Trading is not easy for those who are not studying, but for those who are learning continuously and studying TA and FA it will be done quite easily. Price fluctuations will provide a pretty good profit.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 606
March 10, 2023, 01:21:49 PM
For me personally it is clear that I fall in love with bitcoin more than other altcoins because for me bitcoin can provide big profits. Therefore my main choice has only been on bitcoin until now.
Apart from that, Bitcoin is also able to have a very good influence on the market so it is not wrong if many people, including you, choose Bitcoin because your love for it is far greater than altcoins, some of which do not have good potential for the future. And if at this time you still believe in Bitcoin and still have capital or money that you don't use for other things, it is better if you want to buy Bitcoin at the current price. Because you will feel better profits when Bitcoin recovers again this year.
That's because it is the first crypto. Also, it's not the one who get a good influence but it was the ones who influence others. Did you noticed that whatever happens to its price, other cryptos will then follow it? With that said, who will ever think that investing in Bitcoin is wrong?

I think those people never heard of Bitcoin before and are still skeptical about it. When it comes to profits or ROI, many are saying that altcoins and tokens can provide it more than Bitcoin. I think it's true for a short time only but in the long term, Bitcoin can still win because Bitcoin is one of the coins that will remain while many of the altcoins and tokens will just disappear.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 10, 2023, 11:11:19 AM
BTC am proudly die hard fan don't let me die hard, I want to see you doing better than our enemies assumption. Many people plays the role of eat and run but am here playing Jamesborn, Ruth says if I perish I perish but am saying if BTC perish we bitcoiner don't wants to buried you, so arise and let all your enemies scattered, arise and shine, we believe in you BTC and we know you can do better (personification).

This price is not going up soon, but it keeps showing green, BTC why! God of BTC go to Politicians, Industries, Government and organization, multi billionaires, armed robbers and money laudatory confuse them let them investment, promotes and legalize BTC as legal tender in all nations, so I can grow and recover before garri (cassava flakes) blind my eyes, I pray oh God. Amen
I have to agree with others that bitcoin going up is regarding the market and what people believe in, there is a situation where it will take a while before people could believe in these things, and the market is not that easy to trust. Sometimes you trust it and sometimes you don't, there isn't really that much of a middle ground about it.

This is why I believe that we should be a lot more careful when making these decisions, if it was such a simple thing then everyone would have made some profit with it. Since only "some" people make a profit from crypto trading, then it means it is not as easy as it sounds and we should be checking the ups and downs.
Activity: 631
Merit: 253
March 10, 2023, 09:57:50 AM
~snip~People can still use their savings or free money to invest in bitcoin if they can manage their money properly. Usually, people will panic when the price of bitcoin starts to increase and start investing in it because they think the price will soon increase quickly, but that's not how it works.

I've said before that using savings is quite risky because savings are still needed for other purposes, but if the savings are really not needed for other things, then they can be used as investment money as long as they manage the money properly. Investing in bitcoins is quite risky due to rapid price fluctuations, but it can be very profitable for those who are patient and use a long-term strategy. If you expect a fast increase, the decline will also be faster, it's just a bull trap that traps someone to enter at a higher price. Don't panic when the price starts to rise or start to fall, just stick to the main strategy and goals.
And now the situation has reversed into a very deep decline compared to before. This is an opportunity for people to buy bitcoin at the current price because this is where we can enter the market and get into buying positions. After this decline, there is a possibility that the price will increase again and who knows, it is a sign of market recovery.

The current decline can be said to have happened quickly because this week, the bitcoin price could not reverse and made the price decline again. Hopefully, everything will be fine after this and the price can recover fully.
Over the past years, I think the price is pretty normal compare to hitting the all time low. This is based from the news I've heard during the time I was away on this forum and taking a break from crypto industry.

There're also instances in which, it is more profitable to just buy and hold for a longer term. Like you guys said it is much better to buy right now while the price is still low, and also if you're savings are intented for good investment. Personally, I would prefer to but something with a store value rather than let it sit on the bank earning measly amounts of interest. I could even use it to start some small business rathen than letting it rot unused.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 414
March 10, 2023, 06:11:41 AM
Since the price of bitcoin from $ 19k to below $ 4500 in 2018 which made me more realistic and will never get my hopes too high with cryptocurrencies, in fact I only make bitcoin the 4th largest asset after 3 altcoins even though if total assets are not currently more than $ 1500, especially today the price is dropping again and it is increasingly making us have to think that investing in bitcoin takes time to be profitable.
Bitcoin or Altcoin takes time to take advantage of investment and no one knows for sure how long it will take, as happened with Bitcoin even though it is very clear that the price of Bitcoin always reaches its new ATH in the next few years even though price corrections occur and that is very reasonable according to In my opinion, the movement of the Crypto market is fast and significant enough that it raises many possibilities.
I am surprised by people who don't believe in bitcoin because only price corrections occur at certain times.
I myself believe that whatever happens today will not last long and Bitcoin will reach its new ATH again sooner or later.
March 10, 2023, 03:02:33 AM
~snip~People can still use their savings or free money to invest in bitcoin if they can manage their money properly. Usually, people will panic when the price of bitcoin starts to increase and start investing in it because they think the price will soon increase quickly, but that's not how it works.

I've said before that using savings is quite risky because savings are still needed for other purposes, but if the savings are really not needed for other things, then they can be used as investment money as long as they manage the money properly. Investing in bitcoins is quite risky due to rapid price fluctuations, but it can be very profitable for those who are patient and use a long-term strategy. If you expect a fast increase, the decline will also be faster, it's just a bull trap that traps someone to enter at a higher price. Don't panic when the price starts to rise or start to fall, just stick to the main strategy and goals.
And now the situation has reversed into a very deep decline compared to before. This is an opportunity for people to buy bitcoin at the current price because this is where we can enter the market and get into buying positions. After this decline, there is a possibility that the price will increase again and who knows, it is a sign of market recovery.

The current decline can be said to have happened quickly because this week, the bitcoin price could not reverse and made the price decline again. Hopefully, everything will be fine after this and the price can recover fully.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
March 10, 2023, 12:41:53 AM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 140
March 09, 2023, 04:29:59 PM
It seems you like Bitcoin as an investment asset which can give you high ROI, but I like it not only as an investment asset but more than that I like Bitcoin because it is a digital asset which not only gives high profit to my portfolio but also digital assets that facilitate my transactions globally and innovate the financial system. It is a digital asset that is capable of forcing global financial institutions to innovate and provide their customers with a more modern transaction system and there is nothing cooler than that. While many people are pessimistic about Bitcoin and think that it will disappear in the future, I still love it and am very optimistic that it will continue to exist in the future.
Isn't it obvious? Bitcoin can give us a high ROI as long as we are patient enough to hold for a long time. It's a big advantage if we joined Bitcoin investing in the earlier years when its price was still very cheap. It was great that you also like the other side of Bitcoin. We need more people like you who appreciate Bitcoin as a kind of digital currency other than being an asset because this was slowly forgotten by the people.

There are people who have doubts in Bitcoin but just let them think like that. These people are just newbies about it. If only they will do their research more, they will found out on why Bitcoin can remain and be a part of the future.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
March 09, 2023, 12:28:37 PM

This price is not going up soon, but it keeps showing green, BTC why! God of BTC go to Politicians, Industries, Government and organization, multi billionaires, armed robbers and money laudatory confuse them let them investment, promotes and legalize BTC as legal tender in all nations, so I can grow and recover before garri (cassava flakes) blind my eyes, I pray oh God. Amen

I'm sure you are trying to make a joke out of your situation lol but you seriously have to know that those praying factors are not considered in the business of hodling bitcoin or trading it. You have to make a decision towards bitcoin and understand it is a very volatile asset and you need to be careful. Usually those who don't want to sound like a broken story either convert to Usdt, is a choice you have to make. Grin
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
March 09, 2023, 05:55:34 AM
In life we must always be realistic and logical, currently bitcoin is very valuable but we don't know if it is still worth another year, 10 years and so on, what is certain is that changes will continue to occur and technological changes can occur quickly, I suggest not to save too much bitcoin too long, if you have profit it is better to sell than we lose the moment to sell when the price is high.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 08, 2023, 07:03:05 PM

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
March 08, 2023, 05:25:28 PM
Just chill out, brother. Bitcoin is not going to die anytime soon. If we compare it with a human being, it is still in its toddler days. It still has a lot of room to grow. It has not even reached a 6-digit price yet. It will come sooner or later.

But don't forget to take care of yourself first. What is the use of your Bitcoin if you are now living like a pauper? What is money for? It is not worth going hungry or going blind for. I would rather use it to buy food than buy Bitcoin. Buy Bitcoin only with your extra savings.
You bring an important point, bitcoin has probably been the best investment option in which we could participate since it was created, so I understand if people are extremely excited about the idea of investing in bitcoin and to make money with it, but some limits must be established, the moment our quality of life begins to go down in order to invest more money in bitcoin this should be a sign that we are doing things wrong, as there is no point in saving for tomorrow if we are suffering now.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718
March 08, 2023, 06:58:14 AM
For me personally it is clear that I fall in love with bitcoin more than other altcoins because for me bitcoin can provide big profits. Therefore my main choice has only been on bitcoin until now.
Apart from that, Bitcoin is also able to have a very good influence on the market so it is not wrong if many people, including you, choose Bitcoin because your love for it is far greater than altcoins, some of which do not have good potential for the future. And if at this time you still believe in Bitcoin and still have capital or money that you don't use for other things, it is better if you want to buy Bitcoin at the current price. Because you will feel better profits when Bitcoin recovers again this year.
March 08, 2023, 06:46:58 AM
Just chill out, brother. Bitcoin is not going to die anytime soon. If we compare it with a human being, it is still in its toddler days. It still has a lot of room to grow. It has not even reached a 6-digit price yet. It will come sooner or later.

But don't forget to take care of yourself first. What is the use of your Bitcoin if you are now living like a pauper? What is money for? It is not worth going hungry or going blind for. I would rather use it to buy food than buy Bitcoin. Buy Bitcoin only with your extra savings.
It seems he needs more patience to wait for bitcoin to increase and doesn't think it will die anytime soon. We are still given the opportunity to see bitcoin grow even more, so we must prepare ourselves to own more bitcoins. Investing in bitcoin must also be wise because we also still need fiat money to buy our daily needs so I also agree with your suggestion to buy bitcoin only with free money. By investing in bitcoins regularly, we can expect to earn big profits when the price can reach new peaks. But we have to have the patience to wait for that moment to arrive and don't panic if the price hasn't been able to increase high.

the point is to buy and hold Bitcoin for the long term because long term investment in bitcoin will be more profitable. Buying with free money or what is no longer needed in the future is highly recommended, because if you use savings or money that is still needed for other things it will be more risky to be cut loss. targets with high prices can certainly be achieved with patience and not panic, do financial management for investments so that they can go according to plan.
Indeed. That's what we have to do if we want to profit from bitcoin. Maybe now is still a good time to buy bitcoin, especially since the price of bitcoin is currently declining again. We must not waste this running time if we want to change the future and have a better future later.

People can still use their savings or free money to invest in bitcoin if they can manage their money properly. Usually, people will panic when the price of bitcoin starts to increase and start investing in it because they think the price will soon increase quickly, but that's not how it works.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 08, 2023, 03:36:07 AM
Are you obsessed with bitcoin? you also don't have to worry that it will disappear or that its value will suddenly fall in the market.

Remember, many have tried to destroy bitcoin but all of them who have fought against bitcoin has not succeeded. In more than a decade, Bitcoin remained standing and its value increase still prevailed in the market although it fell again it can be said that its value is still high and expensive when compared to the year 2017.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
March 07, 2023, 07:09:04 PM
Fiat has been getting more corrupt as I age and I think that is what caused me to look for a solution but I saw the digital age coming and I knew that every one money would be online in the future and I prefer holding my money instead of having a bank which can stop me from accessing my money for any reason they want. I think we are 5 years away from being completely digital money and I expect Bitcoin to bloom in popularity.
Were exactly are you holding money, actually it's good to invest in cryptocurrency and it's also good to have fiat currency but it's dependable on your policy. Do you know that sometimes online banking fails and when you are in the need of fiat currency you can't access it, at moment, so instead of putting all your money in online banking or cryptocurrency use some parts of the money to establish business that will been giving you a daily return.
Pages:
Jump to: