Pages:
Author

Topic: Where are all the bitcoin's Moon boys ? - page 5. (Read 551 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850
January 22, 2022, 01:52:50 PM
It's very much easy to take profit in a bull market & it's easier to provide a signal in such a market. But when it comes to the bearish season, it's not easy nor a lot of people can make a profit. Only the most experienced guy can do that. I was following a few Twitter handle lately; they are inactive for the last 2 days LOL. They used to share their signal and when trade hit the signal, they were likely to post & take the credit. As you said, they are not anymore there to say a word or two LOL.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
January 22, 2022, 01:45:43 PM
The crypto market is unpredictable. People who are into the cryptocurrency try to spread positivity rather than negative news about the market. Considering the previous year growth there'll be some break for the bearish move. The best players of the market consider it the time for investing more, whereas the rest starts to panic thinking whether the market will recover or not.

With hope the influencers make predictions, but the market has outlawed the predictions. Possibly now certain people's prediction have come true with which we can understand who has does the true study about the market than making random predictions.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 547
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
January 22, 2022, 01:41:32 PM
Every time the market is green, we see a lot of youtube and social media influencers come out to guide people and to predict the targets for bitcoin and altcoins. But as the market dumps, we see no sign of these moon boys. Why don't they come to advise us in the these times.
Maybe they are unable to face the public because they have given too much unrealistic hopim to the people ?

I don't know, how it becomes an unrealistic prediction!!

Every trader and hodler said that Bitcoin will cross the previous ATH after halving, is that unrealistic?
They said Bitcoin can surpass the Gold marketcap, is that unrealistic?
they predict Bitcoin will touch $60K by end of 2021, is that unrealistic?

which one is unrealistic I don't actually get that.

Bitcoin is not one direction financial system that goes only upward all time, correction is also a part of the system you have to consider it.

Currently, I placed my buy order from $35K to $20K. if it will go below $20K probably I will be out of funds. And I will Hodl till next Bull run. Throw out your emotions and be realistic.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
January 22, 2022, 01:28:07 PM
Every time the market is green, we see a lot of youtube and social media influencers come out to guide people and to predict the targets for bitcoin and altcoins. But as the market dumps, we see no sign of these moon boys. Why don't they come to advise us in the these times.
Maybe they are unable to face the public because they have given too much unrealistic hopim to the people ?
Pages:
Jump to: