Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰💰 Where are Steemit Bounties at?!?! 💰💰 - page 15. (Read 6155 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
The current is finished, so you can remove it from the list. I hope you will soon add more promising companies to Steemit. I like your topic!  Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
Thanks for creating this thread it is so informational and I believe steemit hunters will always come here to get information on steemit bounty. Kudos for the thread post.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
I know Algebriax has a steemit bounty where if you write articles, you get stakes. https://algebraix.io/

Bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32852311

Thanks for sharing, but that is not the kind of bounty this topic is looking for.

Every single campaign has Media/Content Creation bounties, and usually Steemit is accepted with no restrictions.

The goal is to find bounties where your participation is similar to what you do in Facebook and Twitter.
Upvoting, Liking, Sharing and Reblogging the original posts from the Project Team, in order to spread their words/news about their own project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
These are good bounties you have just shared. Sometimes it might just be hard to find specific bounty for specific aspect of campaign, but you have made the work easier for many. This is a well conceived idea and you deserve good praises. This is definitely encouraging.
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
I know Algebriax has a steemit bounty where if you write articles, you get stakes. https://algebraix.io/

Bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32852311
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
thanks dude. this thread i've looking for since i have steemit and hardly to find its bounty. but i fear this thread is also useless for some people (no offense), but there are many campaigns which helding media/post creation over some blog including steemit. it's mean, there are still lot of campaign which still using steemit's as its media.
steemit is a very good project and it is getting great support from the investment community. steemit is trying to become a social network that can compete with other major social networks like Faceboo, twitter ... with both ways and benefits. This is a great way to work on this project and It is very supportive.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Thank you for the thread, great idea, I'll comment if I see a new one.

If someone would like to discuss there Smiley https://steemit.com/@drcath/
ONSTELLAR UPDATE

Looks like OnStellar ICO ended suddenly!!

There is not much information, but in Telegram they have announced that they filled the hardcap through private investments.
Still waiting for some announcement on how bounty will be processed.

In my opinion very confusing bounty. Lack of communication. Rules not well defined. Uncertainly on how and where to report work.
Let's wait for the reward payment, but for now not so good experience. Negative points for OnSteller Team and aTriz as Campaign Manager.

How many of you take part in OnStellar Bounty Campaign? What is your feedback?
Thanks everyone for the positive feedback.

Feel free to participate in the topic as well. With new campaign and your feedback for the ongoing ones!

thanks dude. this thread i've looking for since i have steemit and hardly to find its bounty. but i fear this thread is also useless for some people (no offense), but there are many campaigns which helding media/post creation over some blog including steemit. it's mean, there are still lot of campaign which still using steemit's as its media.

Almost all campaigns have Media Content Creation Bounty, and yes, you can participate with Steemit.
I have done some as well. But the goal of this topic is for sharing the Steemit Share/Upvote Bounties.

All campaigns have Twitter and Facebook Bounties witch goal is to Share the campaign news/updates.
Why not move this Social Media Bounties to Steemit! Both Facebook and Twitter are against Crypto related publicity. Let's move to the blockchain with Steemit.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
Wow, nice tread make it easy for me to find my bounty please stay updated and added to make it more complete again so thanks to tread.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
Thank you , I was looking for such topic, of course Steemit is a great site and I think it has started to pay attention to it recently and it will be more used in the coming months .
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
Happy to participate.  Due to the sheer number of ICOs at present, it's often difficult to keep abreast of all the campaigns currently on offer.   It's great to have additional input sources to stay aware of new steemit projects and campaigns.  Cheers to the OP for a great idea.  1 Merit coming your way.

My Steemit A/C: https://steemit.com/@aussiesloth/
Activity: 168
That's a good effort Carlos! this is a good opportunity also to earn more in steemit platform also fush steem price into a higher price later on I'd like to support projects in Steemit but I don't like the way that we have to manually report our upvotes and resteems.Posting in bounty threads weekly is a hassle that I don't want to have
Activity: 46
I would like to buy some steem but I could not understand the concept of the website. In this forum itself, there is a popular thread mentioning steemit as a pyramid scheme.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Excellent and useful topic! Thank you for the necessary information, I will now keep track of this topic. Continue to give useful information! Wink
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
Hi, thanks for messaging. I appreciate this kind of effort to help people like us to participate in such bounties.
on the one side, a good topic, and on the other, you attract even more people to this project. Why do you need additional competitors? Any price to get merit? Undecided

P.S. Current  don't have posts on steemit)

Of course merit is appreciated  Grin

I don't want all the rewards for myself!
The goal is to build community! Let's move away from Twitter and Facebook.
If Steemit is not massive adopted, new projects won't see the goal in opening Steemit bounties.
Yes, I'm bringing additional competitors, but I can also find the campaigns quicker and sooner! And who knows? Maybe we can increase the quota for Steemit in the future.

Current didn't post anything in Steemit yet, but Campaign is up and running.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Thank you so much for sharing, so many good bounty events are really rare. Now more money for the bounty campaign is still on Facebook and Twitter ads. Of course, I hope that the landlord can keep up to date
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
on the one side, a good topic, and on the other, you attract even more people to this project. Why do you need additional competitors? Any price to get merit? Undecided

P.S. Current  don't have posts on steemit)
Pages:
Jump to: