Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰💰 Where are Steemit Bounties at?!?! 💰💰 - page 6. (Read 6151 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 35
#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator
Hi mates...
Several time ago, Uncloak bounties has ended for steemit.

Please added his new campaign on steemit today | INZIDERX - DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE
Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-reportless-inx-inziderx-decentralized-exchange-11m-rewards-4622790
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Reward for both content creators when their posts are upvote or like. It's like social networking has never been a bonus from Steemit bounty but I'd love to join for bounty testing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
CarlosCorreia , do you make a selection of campaigns according by any criteria? or do you add all the bounties where possible to participate in the steemit campaigns?

Right now, due to the low number of bounties that have Steemit, the goal of this topic is to gather ALL.
Also, this kind of campaigns are quite easy, and low time consuming, so you have nothing to lose by participating.
And you never know! You cannot predict if the project will succeed or not, cryptocurrency is always a gamble.

Maybe in the future, if the number is getting bigger, we can do some kind of selection.

But this topic is also for debating about the available campaigns.
If you have any question or concern about any campaign you can do it here.

Sometimes I add some notes to the details of the campaign if I have come concern.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
CarlosCorreia , do you make a selection of campaigns according by any criteria? or do you add all the bounties where possible to participate in the steemit campaigns?
Activity: 348
Merit: 5
RENC CAMPAIGN ADDED

Despite all question marks due to badly management of this campaign I decided to add it to the topic.

Please proceed with caution. You have nothing to lose by participating in this campaign, but if you saw some red flags be careful.

STEEMIT: https://steemit.com/@ferrypilot
BOUNTY THREAD: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyrenc-p2p-car-sharing-platform-blockchain-4494119
BOUNTY MANAGER: JongJun Lee
VALUE: ? RENC | ? USD
END DATE: ?
JOB'S: RESTEEM
REPORTS: ?

NOTES: Bad managed campaign. No info about tasks, reports, or token amounts.

LINKS: WEBSITE | ANN | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK
hi,
✅🚀✅⚡[Bounty]⚡🔥RENC🔥 P2P car sharing platform & Blockchain✅🚀✅
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyrenc-p2p-car-sharing-platform-blockchain-4494119

I don't know what to think about this project's Steemit campaign. It would be great to see another bounty adding Steemit, but this one lacks organisation. For starters they copied Uncloak's bounty thread, and didn't even bother to change the name: "Tokens will be rewarded to participants who follow and resteem Uncloak’s posts on Steemit." Moreover for me it is unclear for what they want to give stakes for: in the first part they talk about follow and resteems but in the second part they mention some kind of a creative bounty.

Yup! I agree completely!

I already talk in Bounty Telegram and they do nothing. Let me try again to see if anything changes.

This project seems to me one of those who never lift off.
The difference that a paid bounty manager can make is huge.

And I don't get the usernames of the project...

Twitter: @tingname
Steemit: @ferrypilot
Facebook: @rentalcurrency
Project: RENC Group
Activity: 264
Merit: 10
hi,
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyrenc-p2p-car-sharing-platform-blockchain-4494119

I don't know what to think about this project's Steemit campaign. It would be great to see another bounty adding Steemit, but this one lacks organisation. For starters they copied Uncloak's bounty thread, and didn't even bother to change the name: "Tokens will be rewarded to participants who follow and resteem Uncloak’s posts on Steemit." Moreover for me it is unclear for what they want to give stakes: in the first part they talk about follow and resteems but in the second part they mention some kind of a creative bounty.
Activity: 348
Merit: 5
hi,
PUMA PAY UPDATE

"The Second Bounty has officially ended on June 30 as planned.
The manager @lilitamazix is working on updating the spreadsheet."

PumaPay bounty is now over. From what I see on Telegram, spreadsheets are being finalized.
Another campaign without many bumps, no big problems...

But, it wasn't the time for AmaZix Team to deliver spreadsheets on time!
Activity: 238
Well I was registering on the Steemit, it took so long and also it is not so easy to perform, so I think that most of the projects are just neglecting the power of it. For now, maybe in future they would provide them.
Activity: 107
Hopefully there will be more bounties that offer steemit campaigns as doing social media campaigns offers small rewards. If steemit bounties will be a standard then it will also affect posts in the bitcointalk forum as the steemit platform requires quality posts and if members are often do it then it will also affect their posts in the forum.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Wow! you are doing a very wonderful job here by updating the thread with list of steemit bounty, Thank for the job well done, I will save this thread because it is worth visiting from time to time for update.
ASURA COIN UPDATE

As already announced, Asura Coin bounties going on until 31st July are Creative, Translation and Signature.
Steemit bounty is now over.

Final spreadsheets should only be released upon other bounties end.
Let's wait patiently!

Another great bounty brought to you by G0blin Team!
No doubts one of the best teams in activity. No problems whatsoever, fairly fast updating spreadsheets, and really supportive in Telegram chat.
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 8
AmaZix.com - Professional community management
Good initiative to see, and forgive this post if the information has already been shared, but most, if not all of AmaZix content creation programs (now referred to as Community Rewards) welcomed Steemit as a platform, provided it meets all of our criteria for what makes a good value, relevant audience and readership.

Steemit has a lot of potential, being crypto-friendly. But I wonder if any of you Steemit users would agree that its incentive model is vulnerable to collusion activities? It's difficult not to ignore all the upvote and Resteem bots visiting almost every post that's worth more than a few cents.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
The author of this thread is doing a great job. You have made the works of bounty hunters, most especially those who campaign on steemit.
i know the VISUS ICO will be creating a bounty to post onto steemit soon.

I'll be paying attention to that ICO, but for the topic that I have seen, they really should hire a good campaign manager.
Don't look that professional.

Thank you for your efforts.
I used to post things on steemit but after the pricefall people up vote less and I'm not interested in steemit like before, most of theses campaigns you have mentioned are not in top ranked and unfortunately I don't think most of them get add any where, but well done, I know it is hard to gather that information and I wish you success.

The goal for this topic is to gather ALL Steemit campaigns.
I'm with you, some of these campaigns probably won't get off the ground, but you never know.

But there are some that I deposit some trust.
From the active ones I think that Spotcoin, Asura Coin and Quadrant Protocol have nice projects.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
Thank you for your efforts.
I used to post things on steemit but after the pricefall people up vote less and I'm not interested in steemit like before, most of theses campaigns you have mentioned are not in top ranked and unfortunately I don't think most of them get add any where, but well done, I know it is hard to gather that information and I wish you success.
Activity: 81
Nice Work bro? im new to steemit so I like too study it for a while but base on your post its look like very promising and Im started to try it thanks for the informative topic.
Activity: 15
i know the VISUS ICO will be creating a bounty to post onto steemit soon.
Pages:
Jump to: