Pages:
Author

Topic: Where are you 'Iamnotback'? - page 3. (Read 35318 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
June 30, 2017, 09:13:00 PM
He's been sending me pms. I assume they're not directly addressed to me as I have zero technical knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
June 30, 2017, 08:39:14 PM
anyone communicated with him?

Activity: 427
Merit: 266
June 05, 2017, 06:48:13 PM
Did he get banned again  Huh

And this time it really seems that he is not gonna come back.

Kinda missing his walls of text  Undecided

He's on steemit and I think thats his github https://github.com/shelby3
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
June 05, 2017, 06:32:50 PM

And this time it really seems that he is not gonna come back.

Kinda missing his walls of text  Undecided
Activity: 427
Merit: 266
June 05, 2017, 06:29:34 PM
Activity: 568
Merit: 703
June 01, 2017, 06:44:43 PM
Or you could have avoided an abused function (the quote feature) and typed out an explanation.
You know how fed up i am listening to lippy one-liners with huge massive quotes i have to scroll past ?

I know the guy, i have been dealing with him for years.

Meh, I merely quoted small part of your post.
Explanation is quite long, so no tl;dr for you today :/ sorry.
Your post is really huge so cba to quote every single line and then find a post where he explained things that you question etc.

C'mon, give it a shot (you can read his posts only anyway - contains quotes so I think you wont get lost).
It's an interesting thread (you should know, since you know him so well) Smiley

you noob ?

Oh please, I'm Jr. Member!!1! show some respect  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
June 01, 2017, 04:54:49 PM
Or you could have avoided an abused function (the quote feature) and typed out an explanation.

You know how fed up i am listening to lippy one-liners with huge massive quotes i have to scroll past ?
And who the hell are you noob ? I know the guy, i have been dealing with him for years.

And get this.. read what, mprep said then read his info about a parting gift.
Yup he violated the ban evasion rule by sending theymos coin design info etc.

He REALLY doesn't understand what is going on around him.. he's fucked in the head consumed with his smug ego and self entitlement and his grand-standing bullshit multi quoted super rants.

He's made a career out of hanging out here posting HUGE self-quotes back to back.

News Flash you piss all over the rules long term deliberately they will ban you.. no matter how much of a big shot you think you are.

Quote that assholes LOL
Activity: 568
Merit: 703
May 31, 2017, 07:28:19 AM

And it shouldn't be a rule system based on your arrogant attitude or IQ.

Take the multi posting rule..
Shelby thinks he's exempt from that rule because his comments are higher quality.
So he feels he is entitled to side step the rule he knows he's breaking.

Like what the fuck is the problem?
Say you are sorry and agree to stop violating those key rules mentioned and move on.
Why is this even an issue?

Shelby 90% of us would not even get a 2nd consideration from the boss.. But you did.
And turned your nose up at it.

You should read the whole thread.
(if you actually read it - your prior post wouldn't exist)
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
May 30, 2017, 01:23:44 AM
So i read the start of this page and i see "so i thought i was done"
Yup.. you are "leaving" *again* ...after being banned again ..blaming others for YOUR actions.  Roll Eyes
Remember your grand farewell topic after they banned one of your other accounts ?

Shelby you are an arrogant & stubborn self-professed "genius".

You said on the previous page what your "responsibility is"

Your responsibility is pretty simple.. follow the fucking rules  Cheesy
You have posted on this topic endlessly you feel you are exempt.. because your smarter ?
Well..
If that was the case you would be able to still post what you want to say and still be within the rules
or within the extensive leeway the staff have given you here for years.

Are you forgetting they have extended a vast amount of patience to you here ?
Where is your gratitude ?
theymos himself says he may be willing to unban you if you say you learned your lesson.
So what do you do ?
You ran here running your mouth like a massive arrogant prick.. biting at anyone that does not agree with you.

I don't think you are as smart as you claim to be bud.  Roll Eyes
Or you wouldn't have a pile of accounts banned..
And you also have never understood WHY they fucking banned you.
For example..
You claimed they banned you for "Ethereum FUD".
If that was the case don't you think i would have been banned too ?  Grin  Cool

WHY ..is the reason you are banned in the first place Shelby.
It's not what you did.. but the fact you never head warnings and push on breaking rules.
You were banned because you did not UNDERSTAND the rule and that you broke it.
Your never ending excuses are irrelevant.

They did not ban you because you slipped up and broke a rule ONCE.
You are banned because you are being a petulant little child who thinks he is exempt to following rules.
You are banned Again.. because they are trying to send you a message THAT YOU DO NOT COMPREHEND in your infinite "genius"  Roll Eyes

You spew a lot of bullshit bud.
You seem to see what you want in your own imaginary made up NWO agenda world.
You get banned for breaking extremely specific rules then in your mind you blame some other spooky / kooky little agenda.
For someone who struts around as the leading genius (exempt to rules) on here you have a horrendous grasp on reality and COMPREHENSION.

Grow up and accept responsibility for your actions.
You are acting like a fucking brat.

They banned you because YOU broke the rules and then forced their hand.
They let you get away with tons of shit and you pushed them until the breaking point.
Then you want to rail on about NWO agenda's and your gifts to theymos etc on and on ?
I think your "gift" to theymos would be to quit being a fucking pain in the ass ROFL  Cheesy

You claimed this site should not function as it does and it should be run "better".
be that as it may.. you clicked agree to the TOS when you created your numerous accounts.
Did you read what you AGREED to ?

Anyway.. i have not always been on the best footing with mprep etc.
But i do think these guys are just trying to do their job and retain order.
And WHY would they be doing this ?
You can see that in the topic in this section i am going to create RIGHT NOW !

EDIT:

I Posted a topic pointing out there is now 1 million accounts here registered.
Implying it is a lot of work to moderate.
And it shouldn't be a rule system based on your arrogant attitude or IQ.

Take the multi posting rule..
Shelby thinks he's exempt from that rule because his comments are higher quality.
So he feels he is entitled to side step the rule he knows he's breaking.

Did Satoshi have to keep getting banned?

Like what the fuck is the problem?
Say you are sorry and agree to stop violating those key rules mentioned and move on.
Why is this even an issue?

Shelby 90% of us would not even get a 2nd consideration from the boss.. But you did.
And turned your nose up at it.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
May 26, 2017, 10:09:11 PM
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
May 26, 2017, 07:30:38 PM
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
May 22, 2017, 05:51:59 AM
Hey friends, cool thread here, looks like a new legend Mods-Observer in the making?

Grin
May 21, 2017, 04:41:48 AM
The mods do not want you to know the reality about Bitcoin.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
May 12, 2017, 10:14:58 PM
Much drama while i was busy  Shocked

Sad to see that there wont be any compromise, but well - it was pretty much written on the wall.

Good luck for bitnet, i will try to put an eye on it!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 12, 2017, 03:12:09 AM
@Shelby,

It was a pleasure meeting you.
Lauda aka Theymos just banned me.

Good Luck with your Projects.  Smiley

Kiklo has left the Building.

FYI:
Why was Kiklo banned?
Because Lauda is Theymos!

FYI2:
What really sucks is this newbie account was only a few short of no longer being a newbie.  Tongue
May 10, 2017, 04:36:38 PM
Since @kiklo’s thread is locked, I want to relay from PMs that he had been undergoing very bad back pain, so that might be another reason he lashed out so aggressively, even though his angst was justifiable, I tried to point out to him that nobody cares that much that the forum is flawed, because we are all too busy making money speculating on altcoins while BTC also continues to rise. So economically, no one has an incentive to change what appears to be working for drawing in more newbies so all boats keep rising. I also suggested he consider barbell workouts for the holistic health benefits of HGH. @kiklo is 84 years old! I think Theymos should treat his elders with more respect! @kiklo is my elder as I am only a spring chicken at age 52. An 84 year old man that apparently coded his own altcoin impresses me.

Remember this. All of you millennials are going to be old someday, and then you will also have physical limitations/pains/fatigue, and wish that people will have some consideration for all that you've accomplished and worked hard for in your life. Or maybe y'all just all commit suicide because you're failed fantasies, dominated by the hard working Asians, and jaded attitude may make you all too depressed when you get old. What happened to being nice to old people? It made me feel good to show extra consideration to my grandparents and they were also very loving to me.

I think Theymos does not understand the older generation. We elders come from a time where word-of-honor and respecting each other was a paramount virtue. The younger Twitter generation has a more jaded and disposable view of family, tribe, and honor. The Millennials are the “throw away” generation. Many of them do not respect anyone and as @mprep demonstrated upthread, they do not respect production and want to cut everyone down in a crab bucket mentality just “for the lolz”. I believe (not in every individual case of course but overall) the Asians (Chinese especially) are going to kick ass on the western Millennials, because they have stronger family values and want to accomplish something for their parents and community. Note however, there is some value in being flexible, doing the easiest things first (e.g. 1 line tweets), and not taking online crap too seriously. In that respect, we might expect Millennials to find the sweet spots of production. We elders need to also adapt.

I believe that is bullshit lies that Craig Wright is writing in Slack about Theymos and Cobra-Bitcoin being involved in cybercrime and botnets formerly for pharma spam, then mining, and now DDoS for hire. Theymos is between 25 (he said 21 on his AMA 4 years ago) and 26 (DOB on a doxx was 1991) years old. He got involved in Bitcoin because he heard something on 4chan. He works as a web programmer for the State Senate of Wisconsin. He is/was a CompSci student of University of Wisconsin at Madison. Sirus turned over his role in BCT and Bitcoin.org to an anonymous person Cobra-Bitcoin. Sirus says that he and Theymos only managed the domains and the domains are actually owned by someone Satoshi trusted. It is strikingly notable that Theymos has been annointed to have so much control over those two domains plus r/BTC. Me thinks Theymos knows many things he is not telling us. On his AMA, he ignored the question asking if he was involved somehow in the government with his role in Bitcoin. But I can only speculate.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
May 08, 2017, 10:52:59 PM
@kiklo and @jonald_fyookball, well good luck on fighting the system. I just think we need a system that each of us can own and not depend on anyone to get what we want. With a blockchain based forum, we will each own our investment in forum discussions, followers, and group formation. I prefer to work on a solution, rather than fighting within the system here.

the_end_is_near:

Where are you currently posting besides BCT?

Trying to stop posting and do coding instead. Actually when @iamnotback was recently banned, I remarked in private that it was probably the best favor for me, to force me to stop using so much time posting. Prior bans I didn't accept, because I wasn't yet in the position (nor health) to actuate plans. I accept this ban now.

I will be back to posting (not here) as soon as I can get Bitnet launched.

Watch for an announcement on my Steemit (you can follow me there). Also I presume some others will be following me there, and then pass along the ANN on BCT.

Bitnet is the tentative name and I've tried to think of a better name, and so far I had been admonished and told Bitnet is the best name. So I am assuming that will probably stick.

I'm not trying to fight anything, just taking the opportunity to point out some malicious actors.
May 08, 2017, 11:45:52 AM
@kiklo and @jonald_fyookball, well good luck on fighting the system. I just think we need a system that each of us can own and not depend on anyone to get what we want. With a blockchain based forum, we will each own our investment in forum discussions, followers, and group formation. I prefer to work on a solution, rather than fighting within the system here.

the_end_is_near:

Trying to stop posting and do coding instead. Actually when @iamnotback was recently banned, I remarked in private that it was probably the best favor for me, to force me to stop using so much time posting. Prior bans I didn't accept, because I wasn't yet in the position (nor health) to actuate plans. I accept this ban now.

I will be back to posting (not here) as soon as I can get Bitnet launched.

Watch for an announcement on my Steemit (you can follow me there). Also I presume some others will be following me there, and then pass along the ANN on BCT.

Bitnet is the tentative name and I've tried to think of a better name, and so far I had been admonished and told Bitnet is the best name. So I am assuming that will probably stick.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
May 08, 2017, 03:13:09 AM
the_end_is_near:

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
May 07, 2017, 11:23:39 PM
While we're on the topic, Lauda is obviously a blockstream shill... Gmaxwell is abusing the trust system as well, downvoting me and upvoting lauda and carlton banks.
Pages:
Jump to: